ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The daddy photo shoot happens either way. This will take place immediately AFTER the other photo shoot...
I beg to differ. Just played through with total focus on D (excluding everyone else). Dad daughter photoshoot is freakin awesome - nothing like what happened after the Georgina photoshoot. Both get naked.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I don't dispute anyone's taste.
I only play the D-only path (just to see less of daddy screen time) but view ALL the CGs so I have a fair idea about all paths. But daddy, to me, is a necessary evil in DMD that I'd prefer to erase from my memory. If you and Londo M. think his nudity helps that scene, fine. All I want to remember is some very nice naked poses by D.
I'm totally with you there. I only mentioned the Dad's nudity in order to differentiate the scene from the one that happened after the Georgina photoshoot. Lingerie, followed by topless, then removing panties shot from behind, then the money shot lying back. I haven't played the Richard photoshoot at all, though.

Give it a shot, using the skip method to check it out. Reject all other sexual overtures from the beginning, if it still doesn't happen.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
personally only 'evil' in this game is lucas (wanted to rape d), but i do agree graham/olivia would probably have made a better story..
also agree i think richard is nice (if you do the richard/d photo stuff, does lucas still get jailed?)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yea, some Vicky content would be nice :D
hopefully if they go to the countryside for the project, they come back to farther that content..

Mar 1, 2018
This may be "controversial" or unpopular opinion since there are so many fans of DmD (me being one of them), but bare with me. Regarding MrDots sort of hiatus and him making another game (Melody), I think that he "needed" it. Don't get me wrong I love the game, but DmD has hit that kinda of wall where it was getting stale and pretty much uninspired at some point. Many events that happened are just copy-paste from earlier versions of game, the only difference being that they are now located in different place and setting. Also there is no point to cling on some things that we already know, just to fill up the space, and add some kind of content. So I think that him working on different game is a nice change, and I think that from now on, we will get much better content, because MrDots, and we as players experienced something different and fresh, which is pretty much apparent in Melody (awesome game with variety of characters, and plot is moving at much better rate than in DmD). I just hope that he can apply that learning curve, and not get stuck again.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
This may be "controversial" or unpopular opinion since there are so many fans of DmD (me being one of them), but bare with me. Regarding MrDots sort of hiatus and him making another game (Melody), I think that he "needed" it. Don't get me wrong I love the game, but DmD has hit that kinda of wall where it was getting stale and pretty much uninspired at some point. Many events that happened are just copy-paste from earlier versions of game, the only difference being that they are now located in different place and setting. Also there is no point to cling on some things that we already know, just to fill up the space, and add some kind of content. So I think that him working on different game is a nice change, and I think that from now on, we will get much better content, because MrDots, and we as players experienced something different and fresh, which is pretty much apparent in Melody (awesome game with variety of characters, and plot is moving at much better rate than in DmD). I just hope that he can apply that learning curve, and not get stuck again.
I've been thinking a lot about this too recently, and as much as his team have done it tough with having to remove DMD from Patreon and having to unexpectedly start a new project (Melody), as you said, the ideas are fresh, and it has given them a chance to focus on a different story and have a much needed break from DMD.

MrDots and co. had been creating that game continuously for well over a year until it was shutdown, with very little time to completely flesh out scenes and ideas due to pre-setting a release date each month, and trying to have each release out on time.

With this new game off to a good start, and a good three and a half months in between the release v17 and this upcoming release expected at the end of May, then it could be the much required break that game they've needed for quite a long time. More ideas would've come to mind during this hiatus, and with there being a need to wrap things up sooner than they may have originally wanted to, all the best content or ideas that they may have had in mind will make it into the remaining updates of the game. That's what I hope anyway.

Again, an update every three months, although painful for us fans, might actually benefit the rest DMD and heighten the standard of storytelling that was so good up until recent versions of the game. But so far, playing Melody is not a bad way to pass the time ;)

Like yourself, it's just my opinion, and we'll have to wait and see.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do girls play this game ? or any kind of adult game from here ? :hushedface:
They even make games like that:)
Yeah more time for some things to grow up:)

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
Hi, I need help pls.. I'm stuck in game. How could I avoid lucas follow my character at home?? Because I try other choices and he follows always us and no way to cancel the photoshoot :':)'(

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Hi, I need help pls.. I'm stuck in game. How could I avoid lucas follow my character at home?? Because I try other choices and he follows always us and no way to cancel the photoshoot :':)'(
You can't avoid him following you, but that's okay. If you've done the self-defence course, then he tries to rape Daughter, she kicks him in the nuts, and then Father comes in to finish beating him up and gets him arrested.

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
You can't avoid him following you, but that's okay. If you've done the self-defence course, then he tries to rape Daughter, she kicks him in the nuts, and then Father comes in to finish beating him up and gets him arrested.
Oh thanks but I forgot to tell she doesn't kick him.. I always beat him, and she want back to her mom T_T How could I send her to practice this kick

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Oh thanks but I forgot to tell she doesn't kick him.. I always beat him, and she want back to her mom T_T How could I send her to practice this kick
When you visit the police station, the officer suggests a self defence class. Go for it. Then she will know what to do.

Also, do not choose the option earlier to let Martin do something about Lucas.

Reactions: daneyx

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
Oh nice, I think I missed out this moment because I don't remember I see that T_T

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Oh nice, I think I missed out this moment because I don't remember I see that T_T
If you've been following the walkthrough, it gives you the best way to deal with pretty much everything. Like when to go to the cops (IIRC, the option comes up twice, say no first time, then reconsider and go the second time). The female officer had a similar experience, and suggests a self-defence course which you need to attend. Of course, if you don't remember this, it sounds like you need to go to an earlier save.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A rushed ending is the most likely outcome, but far better than the alternative.
What I am concerned over is how abridged the game will be.
It's obvious that Mr.Dots wanted D to move from a naive sheltered girl to a hyper-sexual young woman.
In all probability D will be transformed quicker now that updates are no longer monthly.
Bet Lucus will reappear as a antagonist working with Brad.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
A rushed ending is the most likely outcome, but far better than the alternative.
What I am concerned over is how abridged the game will be.
It's obvious that Mr.Dots wanted D to move from a naive sheltered girl to a hyper-sexual young woman.
In all probability D will be transformed quicker now that updates are no longer monthly.
If there were to be a rushed ending (which I don't believe there will be), having Lucas reappear would be something the story could do well without, as it wouldn't make much sense.
Brad and the ex-wife Rachel to me are this chapter's villains. How much influence they have on D and the MC trying to leave, we'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

Reactions: Dexxy and toobs

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
That wouldn't make much sense to me. Lucas gets arrested for attempted rape, and it seems serious enough that Richard wouldn't be willing to bail him out. Plus, given how slowly the justice system works, Lucas' day in court is likely still months away, and about his only chance is a mistrial because of Daughter and/or Father being called as witnesses and not showing up.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes