♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
In RL, this would be very probable.
But in the "alternate universe" of DMD, there are so many more possibilities! Lucas may make a daring jail-break, track down Jen, and may set out on the trail of F/D ; Lucas IS bailed out of jail by his natural father--either Nathan, Graham or Brad.
"Tracks down Jennifer, succeeds in raping her, gets caught by her mom on his way out, Lucas goes to prison, dies in shanking"

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D and Vicky high noon show down (cue The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly sound track).
Would be nice to see D use some martial arts on Vicky.
Maybe Vicky is so aggressive toward D because she's having sex with frank.

Reactions: virtuvoid

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
good call. Vicky definitely hates D for a better reason than just being a random bully.
Or maybe Vicky finds herself uncomfortably sexually attracted to D.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Absolutely! Imagine if Margo delivered some snap-crackle-pop time on Lucas' head and bod, which was witnessed by D. With just a little more coaching, D would be ready to exact the much-anticipated payback against Vicky.
Enter the D Dragon

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really hope that I'm wrong, but, I really don't feel good about the continuation of DMD, with all the work MrDots has now with Melody and all, and I don't see how he will make it to be profitable and all, I just have a bad feeling about this and perhaps it will be abandoned, but like I said, I hope I'm wrong about all of this, it was just a feeling, sorry guy's. :(

Reactions: wrx21

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Intresting discussion here.
i do believe DMD is one of (if not the) best sex games atm. what i don't get is why MrDOT can't just add Step- because the whole daughter thing... as an actual solution? im pretty sure 90% of his fans want him to focus his full attention on DMD

Or let the player fill in the relationship.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It's virtually certain DMD will not be abandoned. Not only would MrDots immediately lose patrons who are supporting the Melody project in order to indirectly help the studio continue with DMD, but the risk is far too high that Patreon will again resort to asshole shenanigans {I think Sophia of "Melody" looks about 16. Many people think she looks even younger. Seems provoking, no?} and derail the Melody project. Goodbye, rep with 2 out of 2 abandoned projects.
This past February, MrDots didn't charge patrons for the month because he failed to deliver the January update (DMD was banned from Patreon). So, he pretty much has to rinse and repeat this every month there is no Melody update. But, sooner or later, a crisis is bound to happen (probably from coding bugs in either project, or more Patreon foolishness) and it's "follow the money" which means Melody will be the clear priority. The "best" preventive action would appear to be to hurry up and conclude DMD.
If there would be anything above 2 more DMD updates, I would consider it a HUGE bonus. A VERY pleasant surprise...
Listen, nothing of this is impossible, I truly hope you guy's are right about all this, I just had this bad gut feeling, that's all, I didn't mean to jinx anything, I really love this game too, I kind of got attached to the clumsy daughter :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Point noted, and guilty as charged, I've never really looked at it that way, but, reading your post, damn, you hit it right on the nose lol... :p

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes