BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Alas, I am in no position to help financially, but I really do like this game and I am truly awaiting the updates. However, I think it would be a disservice to Mr Dots rep and to the game if the next update was rushed ahead of its time. Take your time Mr Dots; do it right. Let Patreon deal with the politics without harassment and perhaps they will find a proper solution before they lose too many patrons.

May 27, 2017
Let me quote myself ^^

(maybe play before - not needed, but recommended)

Oh, and how can I forget this ...
" " ... should do it in my top list eventually
Thank you for the recommendations!!! :D

Reactions: elma

Dexxy

Mar 2, 2018
I think there's a theory that Vicky and Frank are bigger than brother and sister. It's probably why Frank wasn't paying attention to D, because he loved Vicky ,and Vicky was just jealous ,which is why she bullied D.By the way it would be a good parallel, brother-sister, father-daughter.I think, that this will be so)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I really hope that I'm wrong, but, I really don't feel good about the continuation of DMD, with all the work MrDots has now with Melody and all, and I don't see how he will make it to be profitable and all, I just have a bad feeling about this and perhaps it will be abandoned, but like I said, I hope I'm wrong about all of this, it was just a feeling, sorry guy's. :(
Keeping in mind that DmD was the project that gave MrDots his popularity and money, I don't know if abandoning it now would be a wise choice.
He began Melody just to keep his Patreon page open, I understand that Patreon money is his priority here, but he could have taken DmD to other platform instead of start a new project in Patreon.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I think there's a theory that Vicky and Frank are bigger than brother and sister. It's probably why Frank wasn't paying attention to D, because he loved Vicky ,and Vicky was just jealous ,which is why she bullied D.By the way it would be a good parallel, brother-sister, father-daughter.I think, that this will be so)
What a wonderful idea! Would like to see this brosist happen :D

Reactions: Dexxy

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
About 6 weeks before a new update, I can't wait, it's hard to find other projects to spend the time with.
It proves (at least to me) that DMD is the best game actually.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There have been some comments on how much faster the plot in Melody is moving than in DMD.
It could be Mr.Dots and his team are responding with Melody to the frustration expressed by players as to the pace of DMD.
And there is also the issue in DMD of the daughter and father having to come to terms with having an incestuous affair. This hurtle does not exist in Melody, actually I fail to see any barrier to MC and Melody having sex other than the age gap issue, and that's not much of an issue. This is not to say a bigger issue may come later.
Not casting aspersions on Melody, just wanted to offer a rationale for the difference in pacing.

D

Deleted member 443783

Guys, can you please tell me the games where mom is already a fuckable character? Thank you

Jun 22, 2017
Guys, can you please tell me the games where mom is already a fuckable character? Thank you

We probably need abit more information to go on....
Are you looking for any game where "mom/mother" is potential sexual candidate?
Or is it specific "harem games" where the mother is part of the harem?
Or is it specific son/daughter on mom action?
If you make your request too broad, you will get too many answers, many of which will most likely not be what you were looking for.
But, here is a few I can list of the top of my head for you :)
1. Dreams of Desire
2. Parental Love
3. My Sweet Neighbors
4. Big Brother - by Darksilver
5. Sumertime Saga
6. Prince of Suburbia
7. Milfy City

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
We probably need abit more information to go on....
Are you looking for any game where "mom/mother" is potential sexual candidate?
Or is it specific "harem games" where the mother is part of the harem?
Or is it specific son/daughter on mom action?
If you make your request too broad, you will get too many answers, many of which will most likely not be what you were looking for.
But, here is a few I can list of the top of my head for you :)
1. Dreams of Desire
2. Parental Love
3. My Sweet Neighbors
4. Big Brother - by Darksilver
5. Sumertime Saga
6. Prince of Suburbia
7. Milfy City
you forgot to mention man of the house.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, gotta agree. Rachel is a social climbing bitch who left the father for greener pastures. Can't see her tossing aside all she schemed for, would like to see all her plans come crashing down.
I think it would be a cool idea to have the option to get back together (at the end of the game). After you win the 'child custody' case and pretty much ruin her rep. and the current lover's rep as well. There's an option to Accept her back or Refuse her. Personally, I would still refuse her.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes