Jul 11, 2017
The dev-team has to work on their Patreon project, Melody. That update, 0.02, is set for April 28. Then, the last plan the thread was aware of called for a DMD update in late May. In any case, a DMD progress report should be forthcoming in ~2 weeks. I base this estimate by the timetable the dev-team followed for Melody 0.01 (March 23) and the last official DMD progress report (March 20).
Yeah! It's been a very long wait for this thread...
and what about the lovely guests?

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
How far you can go?
With which character? The daughter?

Last time I played, which I believe was the current version, you can't fuck her if that's what you're asking. I think she goes as far as blowing you (or maybe just a HJ, can't remember), but it takes wayyyyyyyyyy too long to get even that much IMO. This game is the definition of Patreon Pacing.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
Welcome to the thread!
Yes, a bj at the end of last update has been the sexual high for DMD.
By "Patreon Pacing", do you mean 10% of total content in the demo then 2% per month thereafter?
Pretty much. A method to tease out content at an anemic trickle for as long as humanly possible, usually for financial reasons. It's worse in some instances than others, but in my opinion, DMD is fairly egregious about it.

Could be wrong.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I do not agree on the pace of DMD. This delicate situation between F and Doughnut needs a very slow build up. Once the ice is broken things will go faster, not because to end DMD faster by Mr.Dots, just because of logics. As soon as he got her into this and she's enjoying it, she wants more etc. Near the end I think it will slow down again, the higher corruption points need time to develop.

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
When I was new to this site, I would have agreed with you. But take a long tour of this site and check out 100s of VNs. DMD gets a bad rap because it was slow AND successful. But I've seen dozens and dozens of truly "egregious" examples far worse than DMD. I think I'd only rate DMD as a middle of the pack lemon-squeezer.
Fair enough, I'll admit to sticking mostly to the popular games, so it's likely that I've been spared some of the more extreme examples of the Patreon pacing issue.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Well, just to chime in, I've never had any problem with DMD's pacing. I really do like a good build-up, and since I have a thing for oral, if they spend the next several months exploring that aspect of their relationship it would make for an interesting and unique experience out there. So few VNs focus on that aspect with the possible exception of Big Brother, which became boring and absurd with how many dull BJs you could spam without any scene variability.

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
If i will ever have a daughter in my pathetic life of mine i wish to be just like her :FeelsGoodMan: love her innocence and everything
Doesn't matter if i am a virgin at 29 :FeelsBadMan: :'( maybe i will have some luck in the next "century" :test2:
Man, this made me sad when I read it. Advice? Try everything these guys have posted. Hit the gym, healthy diet, take dance lessons, get a dog (chick magnet), force yourself away from the computer and games. Last of all, your life isn't pathetic. You are unique and special. Believe that. Self worth and confidence are so important. Good luck to you. You'll find someone equally special.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Man, this made me sad when I read it. Advice? Try everything these guys have posted. Hit the gym, healthy diet, take dance lessons, get a dog (chick magnet), force yourself away from the computer and games. Last of all, your life isn't pathetic. You are unique and special. Believe that. Self worth and confidence are so important. Good luck to you. You'll find someone equally special.
Such nice guys and sweet words :) really ...but i am not Prince Charming or have a 6 pack like CR7 XD
Tnx for advice :winkytongue:

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Such nice guys and sweet words :) really ...but i am not Prince Charming or have a 6 pack like CR7 XD
Tnx for advice :winkytongue:
Most of my female friends find CR7 disgusting because he's arrogant and always looks like he's smelling something rotten. Then again, most of my female friends are awesome.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agree with the most of this, but please don't get a dog as a prop. A dog is a sentient creature (unlike patreon/paypal), but they do make a good little buddy.
Hitting the gym is good advice, you get healthier and feel better.
photo.JPG

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes