charlys

Jan 2, 2018
I don't understand.
I thought the game was dead because of the problems on Patreon ?
The game continues ? Dad will be able to finally fuck his daughter ? When is the next update ? I have not played since the problem with Patreon.
Thanks

Reactions: abc6969

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I don't understand.
I thought the game was dead because of the problems on Patreon ?
The game continues ? Dad will be able to finally fuck his daughter ? When is the next update ? I have not played since the problem with Patreon.
Thanks
The game is well and truly alive!
Well, according to mrdots' official site (mrdotsgames.com) that is. V18 will be released at some time at the end of May.
An announcement I guess will be made the week after his other game "Melody" is released (April 28th).

Reactions: abc6969

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Man, this made me sad when I read it. Advice? Try everything these guys have posted. Hit the gym, healthy diet, take dance lessons, get a dog (chick magnet)
i always think that these advices work only in USA,in my country they definitely don't work

Reactions: Arcane666

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
In DMD, D has lived life as a sheltered young girl. She has been "showered" by fancy drinks, fancy foods, expensive restaurants, and fine clothes.
If a guy is able to do likewise, in RL, to a girl/woman when all the "nicer things" seemed beyond her budget, I like his chances to score. All over this world.
Females have an innate sense about when/if guys desire sex. Something like : "You don't get things for nothing, and he doesn't want your heart".
If you're really lucky, you'll find a "keeper". If not, just enjoy the sex...
Reason I'm working on a promotion at work, need more cash flow :D

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Damn it's been 2 months, any news around?
Officially the game's development is on a long cycle during the development with . See the website

On the he states this: "we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY!"
Takes a little clicking and reading...but the info is there.

Reactions: Storm4n

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Agree with the most of this, but please don't get a dog as a prop. A dog is a sentient creature (unlike patreon/paypal), but they do make a good little buddy.
Hitting the gym is good advice, you get healthier and feel better.
View attachment 89400
I agree a dog isn't a prop. But they can be a great friend and curb loneliness. Still, they do attract chicks. Mine did, and here I am happily married. 1484883112292.jpg

Reactions: abc6969 and RustyV

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I only just came back to the thread, but I see how people are getting annoyed. Read a bit. Dots is stuck doing limited work on DMD because of Patreon. He will work on it when he can, which will make it take longer. He will put information out on the DMD website when he can.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I would love to play the new update/ new chapter asap. I can wait until the update is polished. I wouldn't want to see a half-assed job because so many people want to continue playing the game.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The ending of the chapter 17 felt a bit like jumping the shark. All of a sudden the MC decides to skip the legal hoops? Not sure how that works story-wise.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
It doesn't work imo, but is small sign of possible rushed end..
Could be just put in there at the time of writing it as a rushed thing, due to what happened with the whole Patreon nonsense and focus turning to his new game Melody.

And it has been over two months since it has been released.

So they could always change that scene before the next release (I hope they do), otherwise the advice and scenes featuring the lawyer would be deemed pointless. Or another thought is, someone else may derail their plans to leave, which stops D and F from leaving so easily. The latter is my pick for what will happen, as these two living happily without any interference from others, hasn’t exactly been smooth sailing in this game so far.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
i always think that these advices work only in USA,in my country they definitely don't work
I don't usually write in forums but i want to share my experience about "doing things" to have more chances with girls.

It does not work.

From my personal experience (mine and people i know in real life) there are some guys that just don't have that "vibe", that no matter what they do, girls will always feel stressed out while interacting with them.
And it is not related to how you look, i've met good looking guys (well, better than me at least) that couldn't get any girl, even less than what little chances i had.
Also, i train a lot and my body is in shape, my diet is ok, dancing is meh but i won't step on her feet, i have a circle of friends to hang out in pubs or clubs and i'm not shy in the least, i'm quite the extrovert in fact.
It may sound good, based on what people here said i should have some chances with girls once in a while, however i go years without meaningful encounters, just the occasional "My name is" "Nice to meet you" "Lets hang out" "I'll call you again" and that's it, most times i don't even go after the "Nice to meet" part.

I feel that the ONLY problem i have, and by now i believe it's the ONLY thing that counts, is money.
I'm as broke as one can be, i can't afford anything that goes over the price of 5/10€ (yes, i'm in Europe) and my country is all out of jobs (over 40% of people my age, between 25-30, is unemployed in my country) so there's no "Go get a job if you're poor" advice for me.

My only advice to people having little luck with women is to make money if you can, make as much money as possible and it won't matter who you are, just let your credit card do the talking for you, show up in a luxury car, dressed in fancy clothes, wear a pricy rolex and buy her anything she wants right from the start.
If even that doesn't work, then just plan the rest of your life as a single person, don't go out of your way to try and impress women, it won't work.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes