Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
What a boring game, it feels like i am 13 all over again, almost a year passed and all you can do is to grab the D ass... come on guys, lets see some action!
Dude really? It's the first part of a multi part game. If you're not in if for the gameplay & story, there are tons of adult flash games where you just load up a toon where you just ckick & do nothing but fuck. Personally I like the pacing. I think being in a rush to fuck & nut is a bit more like what a 13 year old would do.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Dude really? It's the first part of a multi part game. If you're not in if for the gameplay & story, there are tons of adult flash games where you just load up a toon where you just ckick & do nothing but fuck. Personally I like the pacing. I think being in a rush to fuck & nut is a bit more like what a 13 year old would do.
It's only been over a year in real time anyway. How long has been in game? In game it's actually closer to a real relationship unless you're really good looking, rich, or meet on tinder

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The build up is slow, but constant. In that the buildup is always leading toward another more sexual act. Of course from the perspective of D and her father its only been a little over 2 weeks, so they went from near total strangers, to reunited, to naked molesting in less than a month so for them they're moving pretty quick.
Or according to Albert Einstein all things are relative to the position of the observer, for us over a year for D and F total strangers to incestuous couple in less than 20 days.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed one spot that is wrong in the chapter one walk through. At the end of the date at the restaurant where the shit stain sucker punches the dad. The 2 options telling them how you feel is missing. If you say that he feels fine she gets -2 FP.

I thought the hospital scene where Elena grabs the daughters nipple was animated.

Beach massage

- Alternative option: If you keep massaging her ass, you’ll lose some -4 FP and -1 LP but you’ll win +1 ass points.

Is actually

- Alternative option: If you keep massaging her ass, you’ll lose some -4 FP and -2 LP but you’ll win +1 ass points. You lose 2 love points not 1.

Jennifer: It's the first time someone sees my boobs... ME: That's a lie you showed them to Elena when you were drinking wine with her.

Last edited:

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
It's only been over a year in real time anyway. How long has been in game? In game it's actually closer to a real relationship unless you're really good looking, rich, or meet on tinder
Hmm, I ate my current gf out on the first date and she was mashing my face into her. I guess I'm older now and don't waste time (we've been together now for over two years, so it didn't really matter for long-term). In real life, if you're non-sexual and not direct enough, you get ruthlessly friend zoned. These VNs make me suspicious that this is dating according to nerds and don't be offended I'm a nerd, I've just learned more about the female psyche over the years. I like a little challenge but a lot of these games are ridiculous.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
I don't usually write in forums but i want to share my experience about "doing things" to have more chances with girls.

It does not work.

From my personal experience (mine and people i know in real life) there are some guys that just don't have that "vibe", that no matter what they do, girls will always feel stressed out while interacting with them.
And it is not related to how you look, i've met good looking guys (well, better than me at least) that couldn't get any girl, even less than what little chances i had.
Also, i train a lot and my body is in shape, my diet is ok, dancing is meh but i won't step on her feet, i have a circle of friends to hang out in pubs or clubs and i'm not shy in the least, i'm quite the extrovert in fact.
It may sound good, based on what people here said i should have some chances with girls once in a while, however i go years without meaningful encounters, just the occasional "My name is" "Nice to meet you" "Lets hang out" "I'll call you again" and that's it, most times i don't even go after the "Nice to meet" part.

I feel that the ONLY problem i have, and by now i believe it's the ONLY thing that counts, is money.
I'm as broke as one can be, i can't afford anything that goes over the price of 5/10€ (yes, i'm in Europe) and my country is all out of jobs (over 40% of people my age, between 25-30, is unemployed in my country) so there's no "Go get a job if you're poor" advice for me.

My only advice to people having little luck with women is to make money if you can, make as much money as possible and it won't matter who you are, just let your credit card do the talking for you, show up in a luxury car, dressed in fancy clothes, wear a pricy rolex and buy her anything she wants right from the start.
If even that doesn't work, then just plan the rest of your life as a single person, don't go out of your way to try and impress women, it won't work.
I disagree, you need hobbies and goals and to be interesting. The problem with the pickup community is they've focused for years on helping guys be phonies and to pretend to be interesting, but in many respects, the PUA community was extremely needy and the focus was still on women. What men need to do is work on themselves and just chill about women and develop themselves. I took up traveling and started learning Spanish. I went back to school and started an interesting career in IT. It helps to have a bit of money, but you don't need to be loaded. I do feel a little bad for the younger guys because it's gotten really difficult with social media and online dating increasing narcissism to unprecedented levels never before seen in history. It's very difficult to engage women in the real world as most think they need to vet men online which is bullshit. Meeting someone online is a terrible way to meet. Chemistry happens in real life, face to face encounters. But women have become timid and socially anxious about men approaching them in the real world sadly. Just hang in there and develop yourself. I was lucky and met someone beautiful on the inside and outside, but before her I was single for eight years as I refused to settle.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, I ate my current gf out on the first date and she was mashing my face into her. I guess I'm older now and don't waste time (we've been together now for over two years, so it didn't really matter for long-term). In real life, if you're non-sexual and not direct enough, you get ruthlessly friend zoned. These VNs make me suspicious that this is dating according to nerds and don't be offended I'm a nerd, I've just learned more about the female psyche over the years. I like a little challenge but a lot of these games are ridiculous.
True, but add in the father/daughter wrinkle and DMD's time line makes more sense.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
basically yeah this is fantasy game play not the real world, but there is enough real world like actions to enable players to suspend reality and have fun both playing the game and speculating about it.
most popular tv series like West World, Stranger Things, or Walking Dead all fall apart if total real world logic is applied.

BedalJerr

Oct 7, 2017
hey i like to know what is CL mean?? you can see when you want to save/load game.. FP = friendship point LP = love point CL = ?? ... there is 2 type point only right?? but what is CL actually?? hope someone know.. I'm new with this game :coldsweat:

3.png

Last edited:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
hey i like to know what is CL mean?? you can see when you want to save/load game.. FP = friendship path LP = love path CL = ?? ... there is 2 path only.. but what is CL actually?? hope someone know.. I'm new with this game :coldsweat:

View attachment 90402
It stands for "Corruption Level". If you look at the black petals in the attached picture, that will tell you how far D is away from being completely corrupted.
Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 2.17.52 pm.png

Rabspat

Mar 26, 2018
I am new here and this was one of the first games I tried and I loved every second of it. Also loving Melody as well although I do prefer DmD. Just can't wait for the next release, it's like waiting for the promise the other half keeps saying she will give you if you are good...

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Just completed Ep.1 and to be honest i was mildly disappointed. Not much content with Georgina and i really wanted to pursue a relationship with her. Does she have content in Ep.2?

I really hope they make a Georgina Ending

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
I've added my chapter 2 save here if anyone wants it or if you want to add it to the chapter 2 downloads on the first page:

it contains the following routes:
1. Georgina, Elena And Jennifer
2. Georgina And Elena
3. Elena And Jennifer
4. Jennifer Only
5. Daughter Only
6. Elena Only
7. Georgina And Jennifer
8. Georgina Only
Woah woah no Georgina and Daughter ending?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have a question are all points shown in the chapter 1 walk through actually working? I can't seem to get either
(Mouth point +1) or (Penis point +1) to be awarded when I do one of the options on the walk through and it doesn't seem that you can add then through console either.

I want a Elena, Jennifer and Daughter route.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just completed Ep.1 and to be honest i was mildly disappointed. Not much content with Georgina and i really wanted to pursue a relationship with her. Does she have content in Ep.2?

I really hope they make a Georgina Ending
Really? A game called Dating my Daughter and you complain about content of side characters? Maybe someday someone will make a game titled Dating Georgina ... I hope you then not complain about the little content of MCs daughter. :biggrin:

Reactions: Les_Riggs
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes