John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Not necessarily anymore with DMD, because it's not on Patreon anymore, it's not even spoken about there anymore. You just have to to get access. Patrons are only supporting Melody now, officially.

Regardless of your opinion on the cycle, we should simply be grateful that the game is still being developed after Patreon cracked down and ousted it, and that the devs didn't ditch the game like Dark Silver did with Big Brother. It's not a new direction, it's making the best of a bad situation, which isn't preferable, but it's the best we can hope for right now.
If anything, it's a good thing it's off of Patreon because now MrDots can implement all the nasty fetishes his heart desires :)

Reactions: rmma621

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It didn't take longer but just 28 days. Mr.Dots and his team weren't 2 months doing nothing but working on 2 versions of Melody. So, if anything, it will be shorter.
Fans are kidding themselves if they think this will be a long update, just for the sole reason that it’s been three months since the last release.

MrDots has been working on his other game Melody during that time and also probably making sure BMAC was the right platform where fans could donate, before he announced a release date.
That all takes time, and a lot of his from the way I read it.

I’m just greatful for any kind of game release, and so should everybody else.
During the two months of Melody development, there would have been many opportunities for work on DMD. When you're rendering images, there is a lot of waiting around, and while that provides an opportunity to write and other misc work, this isn't a one man show - there are others on the team. When a writer has done as much as they can on one project, they can move on to other things. So it's very likely that work on DMD wasn't isolated to this month.

Anything is possible. Regardless, it's all blind speculation. Making a statement either way is stupid.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
View attachment 103381
Marty McFly: Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my daughter has got the hots for me?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Whoa. This is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There’s that word again. “Heavy.” Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth’s gravitational pull?
You made a time machine? Out of a Patreon page?

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
View attachment 103381
Marty McFly: Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my daughter has got the hots for me?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Whoa. This is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There’s that word again. “Heavy.” Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth’s gravitational pull?
Yeah the problem is always the..........................flux capacitor

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
:OhMyGoodness: :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

How many $5 Coffees do you need to buy for access once it is released?
Any amount will give you access to the same rewards. Simply choose how many virtual coffees you’d like to buy me and click “Support”. The more the better of course :D:
It says there on his site. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.
A prego D would be hot.
Of course a child resulting from D+F=
maxresdefault.jpg

fezekijuzi

Jun 12, 2017
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.
Preggo D :heartcoveredeyes:. I'm a sucker for belly bumps too, especially for D.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
D

Deleted member 541194

I understand the issues with patreon etc. but we are all here for dmd and melody is slowing everything. Why can't he use another platform similar to patreon and focus on dmd??

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes