TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
LM, I hear you, but it is not going to happen. I am hugely partial to D. However, the the seasonal instead of bimonthly DMD release does allow for a longer script and script idea gestational period which I’m hoping will pay dividends -especially as more and more characters learn of D/F’s sexual relationship.

This whole storyline is headed toward a spiderweb of complications. Just with Elena alone: Elena/MC path: Is Elena jealous? Is she now a rival for MC against D? Is she now a unicorn? Who does she confront first? Does she confront MC and they agree to keep the Elena/MC relationship a secret? If that happens, does she just sit by as she sees MC/D lovie dovie? D seems like she’d be fine with Elena finding out - but what in the world will happen when D finds out about MC/Elena? Shock-tears-excitement-head explosion... If D were a more aggressive character, we might have a possible Lorena Bobbit situation. (Is it just me, or does D get a really scary face when she gets angry.)

I’m already working on v19 issues and the extra time between releases is not a bad thing when weaving these tangled webs.
Can you tell us is there possibility to bang F's mom (ex-wife) in the near future?

FlarpCommander

Jan 3, 2018
Good update, I play this solely for E, G, and J, so it was rather good. I do wish Mrdots would make a more even split between DMD and Melody development to more accurately reflect his userbase. I remember he was nearing 10G's per month solely on the back of DMD before was pulled from patreon, and while Melody is decent, there's no way he'd have the numbers he's pulling currently without those legacy patrons, not at Melody's current state of development as an 0.2.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can you tell us is there possibility to bang F's mom (ex-wife) in the near future?
I have ALWAYS wanted Rachel to change her mind about MC and start some weird MC/D/Rachel sexual relationship. But that Polianna Dream was never going to happen. We did rework Georgina to put her in a more motherly position, however, as a possible surrogate mother. (I love Georgina.)

As for revenge sex by MC on Rachel, that just does not seem to be in MDot’s wheelhouse.

As for revenge sex by someone else on Rachel - who knows. Probably revenge sex is not likely, but if anyone were to orchestrate it, it would be Elena.

(Elena is like the Little Finger of DMD.)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
What a silly update for 0.18. We still waiting 4 Month and only 5 or 6 new scenes. :mad:
And what did you expect? MrDots is developping another game... Or it wold be better to throw DmD into trash bin (patreon censhorship) and develop Melody full time?

I personally like both of the games... If you don't like speed of development, you can stop playing. For us others, patience pays out.. Reading comments like this makes me sick, how impolite peole can be..

FuBu_1980

Nov 10, 2017
You have two opinions
1, try to look at it like it was regular monthly update
2, think about DmD like dead project, maybe return after year or so...
1. it was monthly and there was many new scenes in it ......
and

2. i would prefer if he let it die sorry

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes