da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
I remember that there were 2 pictures posted where the daughter wore a Harley Quinn outfit. I just played v0.10 and didn't saw that outfit. Did anyone get that scene?

throwawayspoons

Apr 21, 2017
If you don´t like "Dating my daughter", simply don´t play it. It´s easy, pals. You both have one hundred of games where people fucks their relatives the first minute of the game, so play them, by happy, and don't let that a game that tries to be slightly more realistic and less absurd that 99% of incest games bothers you both and your desire for a quick fap, and let us, "fanboys" that like this game, to enjoy it.
I don't play it. It may shock you, but I check the thread when there's a new update to let the people that actually want to play it know, because despite the fact that I don't like it, I don't care that other people do. You're free to go ahead and point out exactly where I said I wanted to play any of the other awful ncest games over DMD. I'll wait while you do it.

I said the writing in the game was trash and that, if you like it, it's fine, but don't try to pretend it's anything other than bad.

Reactions: mastercuck

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Could someone share a save after day9 (without elena being rejected).
Someone posted a save before, but it's not working

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I don't play it. It may shock you, but I check the thread when there's a new update to let the people that actually want to play it know, because despite the fact that I don't like it, I don't care that other people do. You're free to go ahead and point out exactly where I said I wanted to play any of the other awful ncest games over DMD. I'll wait while you do it.

I said the writing in the game was trash and that, if you like it, it's fine, but don't try to pretend it's anything other than bad.
Hahahaha boy, if you don't play the game, you think the writing is "trash" (difficult to know without playing the game, by the way), you don´t like incest games in general... what are you doing here? Just looking for arguing with someone? Trying to piss someone off? That´s sad, boy, really sad. Life is too short, don´t waste your time in a threat of a game you don´t like at all. Do something helpful with your life, son. Go outside and live, boy, live! XD

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Very good news about the future update as patch, donwloading the 1gb+ archive each time ?

thanks for the torrent, appreciated a lot.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
If you don´t like "Dating my daughter", simply don´t play it. It´s easy, pals.
Haters gone hate, mate! Just accept that. I totally agree with you but every time you tell them don't play/watch/whatever it and do something else, you put oil in the fire

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I was thinking about the mother-daughter talk... and i have the strange feeling that this might not be an incest game and in the end you will find out that she is not your daughter at all. i know it will be hardly the case, but the feeling is there

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Very good news about the future update as patch, downloading the 1gb+ archive each time..

thanks for the torrent, appreciated a lot.

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
I really enjoy this game and the "slow" pace.
For me it's the best in the genre, however I would have liked it even more if D would have been a mix of Elena and D.
I prefer petite brunettes over busty blondes, so D's face on Elenas body and as a brunette.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Liked it but it will probably 2-4 updates before any real sex happens.

I really hope we can have a Georgina + Daughter route. Perfect cover to have Georgina be your new "wife" < @Aitan_3

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldfish

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
1. Thanks for newer ver.
2. Does anybody know is it possible to use Ikaruga mod on v.0.10

3. Where MAC put save files?
/in Win they are in
Dating_My_Daughter-0.0.9-win\game\saves\
and
c:\Users\Internet\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204\
folders, but where they are on MAC comp`s ?/

TIA

elma

May 24, 2017
1. Thanks for newer ver.
2. Does anybody know is it possible to use Ikaruga mod on v.0.10

3. Where MAC put save files?
/in Win they are in
Dating_My_Daughter-0.0.9-win\game\saves\
and
c:\Users\Internet\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204\
folders, but where they are on MAC comp`s ?/

TIA
try ~/Library/RenPy/DMD...

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
This game isnt slow because of its story, its slow because it takes author month to complete 10 minutes of next story chunk.
That´s totally right, and the main problem of most of the games. Actually I don´t know how is possible so much people are paying 5, 10, 20 or even more bucks every month for a few minutes of new gameplay. At the end, a little game as DMD will be for them way more expensive than AAA videogames of big developers as Bethesda, Nintendo or Ubisoft. I think, at the end, people will get tired of paying and independent developers of erotic games will be forced to deliver more and better content, or to lose the support of people.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes