Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm just not that interested anymore. I would have preferred MrDots had just dropped DMD at this point.
So, you would deny the people who actually still enjoy this game the option to play it?

I don't have any problems with you not liking what has happened with the game, or voicing your opinion about it. But this seems a tad selfish to me.

Having dropped DMD, what would you have Mr. Dots do then? Do you play Melody? Should he spend all his time with that?

RekaKaito

Dec 13, 2017
Is there anyone that have save file for chptr .14 ? Im planning to play the pc version but i just played it via android. I hear you need a .14 save file before you can play nxt chptr so please can i have yours ? Tia

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
So, you would deny the people who actually still enjoy this game the option to play it?

I don't have any problems with you not liking what has happened with the game, or voicing your opinion about it. But this seems a tad selfish to me.

Having dropped DMD, what would you have Mr. Dots do then? Do you play Melody? Should he spend all his time with that?
I do not play Melody and I could give a fuck about what other people do or do not.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ok, I'll ask again I've finished chp. 14 how do I transfer the save over to chp. 15?
there are export files created after the end of ch1
click on <start from ch1> within ch2

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I've done that but the game says it can't read the save files.
did you play the compressed ch1 version?
you got a prompt at the end of ch1, where you can name your export?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know why I can't seem to get a 69 option? As far as I know, I'm on the D-only route. During the Truth or Dare game, I picked Dare every time, and "Dad" for the kiss. Still, in the final sex scene, nothing butthole-related happens.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know why I can't seem to get a 69 option? As far as I know, I'm on the D-only route. During the Truth or Dare game, I picked Dare every time, and "Dad" for the kiss. Still, in the final sex scene, nothing butthole-related happens.
Did you stop Elena in the Bath ?

Reactions: tossler

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
To verify that you really are on a D-only route, click D's image in the corruption flower. Make sure all other relationships are set to "no". Otherwise, everything seems to be in order.
Thanks! Apparently I was hooked up with Jennifer and didn't remember.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'm already so bored for teasing part. We need to see have sex of F and D. The developer has been delaying that for a long time.
the teasing is that you have 3 months between every release, not that you can't get into that virtual pussy. I'm actually MUCH MUCH more happier that elena now knows about that relationship

Reactions: flanby

flanby

May 25, 2017
Well, I liked this update. Even though I didn't want a new update now because I like more Melody but still I enjoyed it a lot.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
there are export files created after the end of ch1
click on <start from ch1> within ch2
Tried that but my game doesn't seem to be able to see that I have such a save, anyway I can fix it with my sub-moron knowledge of computer programming.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks again to Patreon for throwing out this gem! I still like the ingame pace of the game, although the development pace is cruel.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes