T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
So we get more scenes if we choose the D only route? I feel we are getting punished for not wanting to see Elena get hooked up with the weird old dude.
I think most of us want to see some F/D/E action it stinks we get punished for following that desire.
Other than that factor still love the game.

Reactions: rmma621

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
So we get more scenes if we choose the D only route? I feel we are getting punished for not wanting to see Elena get hooked up with the weird old dude.
I think most of us want to see some F/D/E action it stinks we get punished for following that desire.
The game will always skew towards the author's own desires, so if Mr Dots conceived this as a F-D incest game and added in the other parts later then the F-D content will end up being more pronounced. Still, though, based on the end of this episode it seems like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With each update the team has a lot of different routes of content to juggle, and honestly, they should keep those options limited so as development doesn't completely unravel into a mess of a million different routes like what happened with the Brad's Erotic Week team.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I say Ellena wakes them up, and argues why she is left out?
maybe, or Freaky Ellena use this to blackmail Bad Daddy or D to get closer to them
(Funny Times) :p
More likely though, Ellena will sit on the bed, and confront D when she returns naked from her fathers room. OR be sitting on their bed when they wake up?
Knowing Elena it wouldn't be a surprise if she wake F with a blowjob:)
Actualy if you accept all other girls you get way more content than on D only path/Georgina,Olivia,Elena,Jennifer so far,Margo,Cassandra,Coco and Rachel in the future/.But on D path you get more scenes with D of course but not the same amount like with other girls.

Reactions: rmma621

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Long anticipated update yet I found myself skimming over most of the drawn out dialogue. Bla bla bla bla bla get to the point. Interested in seeing the cliff hanger resolve but 3 months for 1 day is ridiculous, not even sure if its worth it. Maybe better to purge myself of this games existence and then check back in 2020 to see if its done yet (probably not with the 3 months for 1 day nonsense).

Think about it. Day 19 will be released in august and day 20 will be released in December. Wild guess but I bet day 20 will be the start of chapter 3, F/D living together.

And by 2020, we will only see 4 days of chapter 3. So that means at the start of 2020 this game will still need a year and a half of development. Give me a fucking break please.

He is working on 2 games at once apparently and this 3 months for 1 day of content system is just a fucking joke. This game is a big letdown.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

VGStrife

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else think, with mother's tendency to seek out other sources of entertainment, that D might not be biologically D?

That would overcome some of the relationship's future problems....

Reactions: Jamrick

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Long anticipated update yet I found myself skimming over most of the drawn out dialogue. Bla bla bla bla bla get to the point. Interested in seeing the cliff hanger resolve but 3 months for 1 day is ridiculous, not even sure if its worth it. Maybe better to purge myself of this games existence and then check back in 2020 to see if its done yet (probably not with the 3 months for 1 day nonsense).

Think about it. Day 19 will be released in august and day 20 will be released in December. Wild guess but I bet day 20 will be the start of chapter 3, F/D living together.

And by 2020, we will only see 4 days of chapter 3. So that means at the start of 2020 this game will still need a year and a half of development. Give me a fucking break please.

He is working on 2 games at once apparently and this 3 months for 1 day of content system is just a fucking joke. This game is a big letdown.
OK.How you count months?If 0.19 will be august,then how 0.20 will be december?And don't expect 0.20 to be the ned of ch.2.Probably 0.24+0.25 for ehnanced final edition of ch.2

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
With each update the team has a lot of different routes of content to juggle, and honestly, they should keep those options limited so as development doesn't completely unravel into a mess of a million different routes like what happened with the Brad's Erotic Week team.
MrDots/dev team need to have the endings written already and be working backwards to avoid this situation.

Loved the update- Elena really shined

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wish they'd focused on one game instead of tw
Probably most fans of DMD wish that, too. However, the developers need a revenue stream to continue producing anything. Patreon removed that revenue stream for DMD. So, they had to come up with another means of making money. They decided to create another game on Patreon, to keep the cash flowing in, and continue to develop DMD outside of Patreon and its restrictions. Once the game was banned from Patreon, there were not many (if any) other options.

By the way, I recommend Melody. It's a good game, even if it doesn't contain any incest. ;) Lots of pretty ladies, with an interesting story line.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I loved it!

I want to see 3 way. I hope E teaches D to take it all down her throat.
I want to see J take that big dildo all the way up her tight little ass. Then F splits her ass.
Maybe D and E practice deepthroat on the new dog before surprising F. Dog knot in mouth!

Anal sex and vaginal sex with D can come in good time. Fine with me.

Let’s hope the Melody update is as good.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MrDots/dev team need to have the endings written already and be working backwards to avoid this situation.
Amen to that. Far too many developers have only a basic idea for a game, go off on tangents, and wind up with a complete mess of coding knots.

Brad's Erotic Week has gotten so complex, that DeusExLibris, my favorite walkthrough creator, has completely given up on the game. She created a Wiki for the game, but there hasn't been an update for the latest release since the Wiki was created back in February.

Reactions: Metroid1988

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is the 2nd version of my unofficial android port for Dating my Daughter Ch2-v0.18
there is nothing new besides the placement of the quick_menu, it's now embedded into the dialogue window
old version: screenshot28052018_122228.jpg new version: screenshot28052018_134043.jpg
if you already have version 1 of my port and have no complaints about the quick_menu, you don't need this
for all others..
have fun and please report problems
sc day16dphoner r05.jpg

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes