King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
Liked the update, nice cliffhanger. Like I said earlier: Fun to see some scenes come to life!
Always a bit sad when stuff gets cut due to time constraints. [Reminder to people here. Even though it's been 3 moths, MR.Dots only started working on this one AFTER melody 0.2 was done]

Reactions: Les_Riggs and LP83

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
So am I really the only one having black screen on most animations of this game?
It's the only game I have this problem with starting midway chapter 1..
Please tell me someone is familiar with this problem and can tell this moron how to possibly fix it :'(
I had this problem one time, speaker wasn’t connect... and no animations.

Reactions: izzBe

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
here is the 2nd version of my unofficial android port for Dating my Daughter Ch2-v0.18
there is nothing new besides the placement of the quick_menu, it's now embedded into the dialogue window
old version: View attachment 104620 new version: View attachment 104621
if you already have version 1 of my port and have no complaints about the quick_menu, you don't need this
for all others..
have fun and please report problems
Thx for your quick Android port. Great work.
But is it possible to use saves from boom Android port for V0.17 in your port?
I've tried, but no chance, game crashed ...

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Need help please! Love this game but can't save anything after D and Vicky schene. Game crashes after i try to save and gives me an error screen. Anbody know why and how to fix this?

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Need help please! Love this game but can't save anything after D and Vicky schene. Game crashes after i try to save and gives me an error screen. Anbody know why and how to fix this?
Hi, :) Never have problem with this game. Try load Full game again (i load from GoD) And just in case Create New Folder.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thx for your quick Android port. Great work.
But is it possible to use saves from boom Android port for V0.17 in your port?
I've tried, but no chance, game crashed ...
sorry, but i see no easy solution for your problem
the best would be, start ch2 from the beginnig and enjoy the ride, or you skip through to v18, try longpress on skip button and answer yes/no screen with yes (note to myself, i have to add a yes/no screen for fast skipping)

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
i'm just sitting here, waiting for some real action between D and E, loosing the virginity of D and ofcourse F and D's realization of all 3 of them were fucking both of the other 2

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sooo, just played through on my harem/do anything and anyone route, and I was struck by one scene. It's near the end, where MC and D have just finished their latest adventure. MC is saying that he is pretty tired and can barely keep his eyes open. Having THOROUGHLY reviewed that screen, I can guarantee that were I in the MC's position, I wouldn't even blink!

On to my D exclusive route! [It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.]

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I got this on android I had a problem starting the game cause my keyboard keeps getting in the way. I managed to get started but whenever I click on D's icon in the upper right the keyboard on my tablet would popup. I cant read the entire thing

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I got this on android I had a problem starting the game cause my keyboard keeps getting in the way. I managed to get started but whenever I click on D's icon in the upper right the keyboard on my tablet would popup. I cant read the entire thing
my ch1-v14.5 port or my ch2-v18 port?
the virtual keyboard always pops up if there's a text input
in the status window are 2 text inputs, the names of F and D, hitting <enter> should normally close your virt. keyboard (though it doesn't pop up here at all after clicking the top right icon :))

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Ran across this site while searching for info about a different game. Decided to give this one a try. I downloaded Chapter 1 from the GDrive link for pc. After downloading and extracting, I get an error message saying that this version is not compatible with my pc. Am I missing something?

DarkDraco

Oct 6, 2017
Ran across this site while searching for info about a different game. Decided to give this one a try. I downloaded Chapter 1 from the GDrive link for pc. After downloading and extracting, I get an error message saying that this version is not compatible with my pc. Am I missing something?
I believe you are downloading the wrong version of the client, there are clients for PC, Mac and Android.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes