nahyk

May 28, 2018
Hey, I just discovered this game and I'm loving it. Enough that I'm considering tossing some cash to the creator, as I'm REALLY enjoying his product and want to support its development, but I'm wondering if buying MrDots a coffee provides each update directly from the source, or if you need to renew donations to get each new update. Anyone know?

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Welcome to the thread!
The most common reason for your problem is people don't have the most recent editions of Win.rar and .zip (most people, me included, use 7-zip).
If that doesn't work, you could try to re-download Chapter 1 but use the compressed version--1.14GB.
If you still have problems, please return and say so.
Good luck!
Thanks, tried both options, then I also tried the link directly from the creator's site(after donating of course) and still same error message. Guess I can't play this game.

*edit* After exploring all the files in the folders, I tried another exe file(not the one that you would assume was the right one since it was in the main folder) and the game is working. Thanks all for the tips.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thanks, tried both options, then I also tried the link directly from the creator's site(after donating of course) and still same error message. Guess I can't play this game.
It'd suck if you spent some money and couldn't get the game to run. What specifically does the error say? A screenshot would be useful. Also, what OS are you using?

Reactions: rmma621

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Latest results of Survey:

Dead Heat for: Cliffhangar ..... Can F fuck D yet ..... 3 months ....

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
It would be hilarious if MrDots actually makes one of the endings where both elana and D dump you after they both figure out that you were playing both fields(Unless you decided to reject elana but cmon shes adorbs and the blue balls need some outlet lol) if you didn't play well enough instead of going right into the harem ending as a sort of bad end.

Reactions: January2015

izzBe

Apr 14, 2018
I had this problem one time, speaker wasn’t connect... and no animations.
oh wow, never would've guessed that could've been the problem. I don't have any speakers connected so that might actually be the problem I guess. I'll see if it's fixed when I add speakers later, thx man thumbs up 4 u

Reactions: RG80100

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Android version ends after unlocking Corruption level 9 in Day 18
i assume you play the v17 apk and this version ends after the blowjob
maybe u try my ;)

izzBe

Apr 14, 2018
I do not know if my answer can help (I'm on Linux... so no problems with the codec.) but often I see people with your problem... and very often it is a codec problem.

Update them, it should "maybe" Solve your problem. Or your zip is corrupted ?

When you speak "animations ", can you read the following file ?
Yes I can read the line, thx for your suggestions I'll look into it later today.
Someone else suggested to try connecting speakers since his animations went black if he didn't have any speakers connected so I'll be trying that aswell.
I just wish I was a little more tech savvy :/ All I know is a little routing & switching
Thx tho ^^

nahyk

May 28, 2018
Once there is an update, a coffee buyer gets it. Whether he bought 1 coffee or 100, he only gets 1 update. His coffee buying account is then reset to 0 (zero) heading for the next update, which we expect in late August.
Welcome to the thread!
Thanks! Ah, that's a bit bogus, but I guess the guy does need to fund the thing. If it's worthy of my time, it's worthy of my wallet, but that kind of lowers it on my list of priorities.

Reactions: virtuvoid

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
im curious ... what year can we expect scene like this on dmd.... Screenshot_2018-05-27-19-28-23.jpg
image taken from "0.6" of parental love ... a non-blue ball game.. lets bet guys what year...
im betting it will be 1 week faster than dual family having this scene jan 2019 D....hahaha 2 blue ball game..D.

i still like melody than dmd...

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
im curious ... what year can we expect scene like this on dmd.... View attachment 105187
image taken from "0.6" of parental love ... a non-blue ball game.. lets bet guys what year...
im betting it will be 1 week faster than dual family having this scene jan 2019 D....hahaha 2 blue ball game..D.

i still like melody than dmd...
Yeah, everybody has his own taste, parental love is a great game but everything went quickly, pussy licking, BJ, threesome and vaginal sex on the first week lol.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this game. The storyline got me hooked. Once I got Ch1 to start, I didn't stop until Day 13, where I got stuck due to an incorrect decision earlier in the game.(Those that have completed know what I'm talking about) And I didn't have a save file before that day. Downloaded Ch2 to start it, might go back and replay CH1 again, but just can't go through it all again at the moment. Awesome work to the creator!

Reactions: bolenart

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
sorry, but i see no easy solution for your problem
the best would be, start ch2 from the beginnig and enjoy the ride, or you skip through to v18, try longpress on skip button and answer yes/no screen with yes (note to myself, i have to add a yes/no screen for fast skipping)
Thx, I'll start ch2 from the beginning. That's the best way for me and for fun again ;)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes