armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Im not even sure how that happened... I visit f95 once a day. Anyways I just finished it and I Love it. Definetly worth the 30 euros or how much I have sent him.. I dont even know anymore :D
It happen all the time.Same way I missed the anoncement of Bayonetta 3.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We're all jugglers, bro. Few of us can manage >30 games/comics at a time. But ALL of us are impressed with whoever can!

I come from an extensive (off and on since a child) comics background. But Bayonetta was not for me. Way too many superpowers...
Haha.You know for a very long time my favorite for the genre was Devil May Cry 1/3 and Ninja Gaiden Black.But after Bayonetta the genre have a new king,or a queen:)
Comics- I started to read realy late and mostly Bad Girls-have almost all Chaos Lady Death,Purgatori,Chastit,Bad Kitty and Jim Balent's Tarot Witch of the Black Rose,most of She-Hulk,Emma Frost and Ms.Marvel/now Captain Marvel/ 1-50.
But I understand what you mean with managing 30+ games.You know before DmD starts there was not many games-Something Unlimited,Malise and the Machine,Roundscape Adorevia,Glassix,Superpowered and Sarah's Life are probably the only ones I remember.

Reactions: virtuvoid

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I already played the update. I don't know if it's for the time without playing but that sexual scene with D in the hotel felt really intense, better than usual. And I don't know either if it's again for the time without playing but D and Elena seemed more beautyful than usual. Maybe and improve in the graphics or it's just me?

Reactions: irock and bolenart

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, last version i play was the chapter 1 v0.14
Now I'm preparing for chapter 2. So i download the CH.2 v0.18.
Do i need always to open first the chapter 1 load the save, close the app and then open chapter 2 v0.18 to continue me save file?
Can someone tell me if the incest is already restored in the ch.2 v0.18?
Anticipate thankses.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn strangely all my save have disappeared and I have to start all over again >.>
Its not a problem, because i forgot so many thing. So replay from the scratch is not a problem.
Anyway i use the new walkthrough i find on page 1. Because me old walk was till 0.08. And now i see some new thing that in the old walk they were not present.

What are sharing point?
Preciselly i am at the park where Richard wanna do some photo to Daughter.
The walk say:
No: Richard won’t take the picture and Daughter won’t win the contest.
If you choose Ask Daughter she will say yes. If you choose Yes for her you will win +1 sharing point)
Who mean sharing point?
Can someone help me? Do i need to fear that if i accept or let Daughter choice, in some future version Richard can fuck Daughter? If yes i say no! Because i hate other man!

Please help me. Anticipate thankses.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn strangely all my save have disappeared and I have to start all over again >.>
Its not a problem, because i forgot so many thing. So replay from the scratch is not a problem.
Anyway i use the new walkthrough i find on page 1. Because me old walk was till 0.08. And now i see some new thing that in the old walk they were not present.

What are sharing point?
Preciselly i am at the park where Richard wanna do some photo to Daughter.
The walk say:
No: Richard won’t take the picture and Daughter won’t win the contest.
If you choose Ask Daughter she will say yes. If you choose Yes for her you will win +1 sharing point)
Who mean sharing point?
Can someone help me? Do i need to fear that if i accept or let Daughter choice, in some future version Richard can fuck Daughter? If yes i say no! Because i hate other man!

Please help me. Anticipate thankses.
You shouldn't be worry about sharing points for at least 1 more year,maybe 2.
I've always loved 3 types of girls : the classically beautiful; the expressively beautiful, sultry eyes especially ; and "bad girls".
In DMD there have been 4 classic beauties : D, Jen, Georgina, and Athena (she was only in one scene with Lucas).
The key is Jen. A green-eyed redhead with a beautiful face can make me speechless (a difficult feat!). But, damn! She's just too-too loli. Even if her body was comparable to Elena (or better yet, the well-proportioned Melody), I could never reject her. Once I reject Jen, I rejected the rest even though a harem would have every named female except the doctor, Maria, and Vicky.
Although, Elena "stole the show" in 0.18. So now I regret rejecting both Jen and Elena. I am quite willing and able to change my mind/heart. Elena seems to have "developed" some new curves. If Jen could be graced as well in a similar manner, I'd rather switch to harem route than leave the game and the thread...
Then let's hope we get some more Jennifer in 0.19.It was a lovely surprise to see her in 0.18
More Elena is 100% sure

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I've always loved 3 types of girls : the classically beautiful; the expressively beautiful, sultry eyes especially ; and "bad girls".
In DMD there have been 4 classic beauties : D, Jen, Georgina, and Athena (she was only in one scene with Lucas).
The key is Jen. A green-eyed redhead with a beautiful face can make me speechless (a difficult feat!). But, damn! She's just too-too loli. Even if her body was comparable to Elena (or better yet, the well-proportioned Melody), I could never reject her. Once I reject Jen, I rejected the rest even though a harem would have every named female except the doctor, Maria, and Vicky.
Although, Elena "stole the show" in 0.18. So now I regret rejecting both Jen and Elena. I am quite willing and able to change my mind/heart. Elena seems to have "developed" some new curves. If Jen could be graced as well in a similar manner, I'd rather switch to harem route than leave the game and the thread...
lol for me till now there is only 2 perhaps 4*.
D and Georgina (the funny thing is that i do not really like blonde girls. I prefer Red haired girls). But Jennifer is to much lolli for me taste. Is not a problem of body. Because if a girl/woman have big or smal tit, for me is not a problem, because i prefer more the ass XD
Anyway D because for the incest thing XD but also because till now she is one of the most goregous in the game. She is cute, she is sweet and i love sweet girls/woman.
Georgina well XD she have that voluptuous body, that sexy face and also her hair ar so damn sexy.
*Also the female doctor, now i do not remember her name was cute. I really hope to see that doctor again in future update.
*And also Athena? I see her when Rechard say to Lucas that he win the contest. A girl there appared and lucas try to touch her ass.

Jennifer and Elena are to little, i mean, they really look to little, some time they look like 12 year old, and for me is to lolli.
Cant wait to play chapter 2. I am replay from the scratch, because i had some save file problem. So i hope that in chapter 2 those two girl become a little more older. But anyway at the end i prefer always D. XD so is usless for me to hope XD in the end i always go for the incest path XD

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are a number of "hidden points" (not really, clicking on D in the corruption flower will show you these stats).
These include : ass ; boobs ; pussy ; penis ; sharing ; exhibitionism ; BDSM.
A review using the Variable Viewer, shows that pussy and penis points are not collected. I believe they may have been abandoned sometime in Chapter 1. They certainly have not been preserved and forwarded to Chapter 2, otherwise I would see them somewhere, and I have gone back to my first save in Chapter 2.

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
I would accept that result in a heartbeat. But the whole point of immersion is to get players to "become" the all-powerful MC. Only by gathering a harem can the "slow-burn" be at all justified. So, the MC is the one who will always be the last character to be ditched.
I have rejected Elena. She may well get dumped in future.
That's true it does depend on this game actually getting finished though lol. I would guess we have at least another year Before he will get to a conclusion(Thankfully its looking less likely to be abandoned thanks to the new payment system). I could be wrong though, I haven't really looked to see if he's released any kind of completion timeline anywhere.

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, at least another year. But most people don't seem to have noticed : DMD was slow-burn (max 1 sex variant per update) while on Patreon for 0.1-0.16. Since then, 0.17 and 0.18, it's been all fast-forward. At the present progression rate, there will be 6-8 more updates. All the corruption petals will be dark. Then, possibly a special gallery similar to what was done in 0.14. No Chapter 3...
I think he may have been tempted to rush towards a conclusion since after DMD was forced off of patreon it wasn't really clear where he was gonna get funded from but now that he's found the buy me a coffee thing he might slow back down on it (aslong as the number of people using it is decent). But Tbh I wouldn't mind it ending in 6-8 more updates as long as the conclusion is decent. I really like melody so getting more of that wouldn't be awful. They've already done pretty much everything up to sex so I can't imagine that'll be more than 1 or 2 more updates away.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I agree that we are seeing more sex scenes per release as the story progresses, but only half the petals are dark, and there was no corruption level upgrade in this release. So, it might take 10 or more updates to complete all the levels. At the current rate of development, that could mean as much as 2 or even 3 years before this game is completed.

I'm not complaining, just being realistic. Since I have more games that interest me than I can play, I can wait.

nahyk

May 28, 2018
Quick question: I'm on Chapter 1, day 11 through an Elena Side-piece route. I'm already preparing to play through different routes (extra save file at the first "Reject Elena" option). Besides a Daughter-Only run, is there any reason to be selective in dating the other girls, or should I just do a Daughter-Only and a route where I shack up with everyone? Basically, will the decision to get with Georgina affect my relationship with Elena, or any decisions with Jennifer affect the other side-girls later?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Quick question: I'm on Chapter 1, day 11 through an Elena Side-piece route. I'm already preparing to play through different routes (extra save file at the first "Reject Elena" option). Besides a Daughter-Only run, is there any reason to be selective in dating the other girls, or should I just do a Daughter-Only and a route where I shack up with everyone? Basically, will the decision to get with Georgina affect my relationship with Elena, or any decisions with Jennifer affect the other side-girls later?
no idea tho theres only one way to find out do it and tell us :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes