wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I've always loved 3 types of girls : the classically beautiful; the expressively beautiful, sultry eyes especially ; and "bad girls".
In DMD there have been 4 classic beauties : D, Jen, Georgina, and Athena (she was only in one scene with Lucas).
The key is Jen. A green-eyed redhead with a beautiful face can make me speechless (a difficult feat!). But, damn! She's just too-too loli. Even if her body was comparable to Elena (or better yet, the well-proportioned Melody), I could never reject her. Once I reject Jen, I rejected the rest even though a harem would have every named female except the doctor, Maria, and Vicky.
Although, Elena "stole the show" in 0.18. So now I regret rejecting both Jen and Elena. I am quite willing and able to change my mind/heart. Elena seems to have "developed" some new curves. If Jen could be graced as well in a similar manner, I'd rather switch to harem route than leave the game and the thread...
nicely explained
i like Elena,she's petite and sexy,overall very likeable. Jennifer on the other hand complete opposite,only girl i rejected in harem path. I do like petite girls but she's too much,every scene with her makes me cringe that i have to skip it. She just looks far too young and i just can't get over it. Of course,this is only my opinion,nothing against anyone who likes her

Reactions: hillus

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
Just finished playing v 0.18! IT WAS INSANEEEE !! The dirty talks between D & F is amazing. Somehow I didn’t find this update to be that small as well. Anyways can someone help me on how to get the 69 route ? I choose all the dares & stopped E at the shower, still that scene didn’t occur.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Just finished playing v 0.18! IT WAS INSANEEEE !! The dirty talks between D & F is amazing. Somehow I didn’t find this update to be that small as well. Anyways can someone help me on how to get the 69 route ? I choose all the dares & stopped E at the shower, still that scene didn’t occur.
make sure you're rejected every girl and any kind of advances from Elena
or you can download my save from page 1006

Reactions: rb1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Corruption Level 9 was released early in Day18.
This is force of habit. To not expect such an event early in a day, then with so much sex another corruption level may be reached that same day. That is my point. What was "normal" between 0.01-0.16 has been replaced by something else. Once D is "popped", what's to stop multi corruption levels in an update?
I will try to go more in-depth next week.
I think the speed up is expected.And not because of all Patreon crap.It's pretty normal after certain level of corruption things to go faster.Not like BB where we spent more than year in game time and 10 months RL on HJ and BJ from Anna.
I saw that thing in RL too.How pretty unexperienced girl turn to be major slut for less than two weeks.
For multi corruption I realy doubt we see it.Look after l12 probably all other petals will be for some fetishes.
Probably anal and MFF will be the most common of them,but others will need some build up-MMF,orgy,BDSM,bestiality,impregnation etc.

Reactions: rmma621

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Quick question: I'm on Chapter 1, day 11 through an Elena Side-piece route. I'm already preparing to play through different routes (extra save file at the first "Reject Elena" option). Besides a Daughter-Only run, is there any reason to be selective in dating the other girls, or should I just do a Daughter-Only and a route where I shack up with everyone? Basically, will the decision to get with Georgina affect my relationship with Elena, or any decisions with Jennifer affect the other side-girls later?
That's a good question but to my knowledge there's no downside to accepting advances from all the girls. The only thing you're missing out on if you play the complete horndog-route is a few scenes with D, I think. In any case, I've made quite the elaborate saving system where I try to keep a D-only route, an Elena-only, a Georgina-only and then finally a route where I hook up with everyone aswell as push D towards sharing-/bdsm-options whenever they occur. The reason I did this is because things might change in future update, and maybe hooking up with Elena will block Georgina further down the line.

Come to think of it there's one exception to this: in chapter 1 when you stay at the hotel you recieve a condom, and you have to choose if you want to use it with the girl who's also in an incestous relationship (her name escapes me) or if you want to save it for Elena. Apart from that I think you can just hook up with everyone.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having D kiss F is important for the 69 scene. If she kisses Elena, you don't get it. Also, it doesn't matter what happens in the shower scene between D and Elena. It has no effect on the 69 scene, whether you choose to have D continue with Elena or not.

hillus

Mar 27, 2018
nicely explained
i like Elena,she's petite and sexy,overall very likeable. Jennifer on the other hand complete opposite,only girl i rejected in harem path. I do like petite girls but she's too much,every scene with her makes me cringe that i have to skip it. She just looks far too young and i just can't get over it. Of course,this is only my opinion,nothing against anyone who likes her
It may be a little out of topic, but...
I adore young girls. Some people say that Elena looks like 12yo, I think they're exaggerating a bit, but anyway that's no problem for me, some girls aged 12-14 started to develop that "WWWWHAT?!" reaction in other people, when boys and especially older guys think these girls are 18-20, just to find out they're 12-14, LOL. So for a long time I don't care how old is the girl, if she's mature enough to have "that something" (not just the appearance) that attracts me, and if she's kinda aware of that - I'm in.
I literally HATE most of these "limitations" related to the numbers, this can be so inaccurate.

Anyway, Elena looks and behaves "old enough" for me.
As for Jennifer... man, she's even smaller than Elena and for me overall she looks too cute, like a child, with that sweet doll face :) If she had a double ponytail, my head would explode for sure ;) For young girls, sometimes I like things in the other way - when they looks/behaves older. So it was kinda weird for me, to do sex scene with MC and Jennifer. I had to reject her. But that's just my opinion. I'm still looking forward to see how things will go with that boy she met in a sex shop.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It may be a little out of topic, but...
I adore young girls. Some people say that Elena looks like 12yo, I think they're exaggerating a bit, but anyway that's no problem for me, some girls aged 12-14 started to develop that "WWWWHAT?!" reaction in other people, when boys and especially older guys think these girls are 18-20, just to find out they're 12-14, LOL. So for a long time I don't care how old is the girl, if she's mature enough to have "that something" (not just the appearance) that attracts me, and if she's kinda aware of that - I'm in.
I literally HATE most of these "limitations" related to the numbers, this can be so inaccurate.

Anyway, Elena looks and behaves "old enough" for me.
As for Jennifer... man, she's even smaller than Elena and for me overall she looks too cute, like a child, with that sweet doll face :) If she had a double ponytail, my head would explode for sure ;) For young girls, sometimes I like things in the other way - when they looks/behaves older. So it was kinda weird for me, to do sex scene with MC and Jennifer. I had to reject her. But that's just my opinion. I'm still looking forward to see how things will go with that boy she met in a sex shop.
You mean something like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Elena and Jennifer/DmD/,Ada/Parental Love/ and Sophia/Melody/ must be the Fantastic Four:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jennifer is same age as elena and daughter although she looks younger so no need to reject her in case of pedophilia.

Reactions: rmma621
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes