fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll add that you might be underestimating Melody's potential for wild-child status. And if I'm partaking in that beautiful, delicious sandwich, I'm not sure I want Elena's spiciness overpowering all the other flavors. I'll take Elena à la carte, then savor the Melody-D-Rebecca entré.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I became aware that players had found a workaround to see the 69-scene in 0.18 (I got this naturally because I play D-only) your exact idea came to me. As luck would have it, I saw your post before I had the chance to mention this to likely testers.
Yes, your experiment with the photo studio membership is the best one. Also, as a possible workaround from Chapter 1 to Chapter2. I'll wait for you to post a review.
Good luck, bro!
Okay, these are the stats I started out with..

FP: 104
LP: 200
Ass: 14
Boobs: 11
EXH: 49
Sharing: 13
BDSM: 0

Rejected Elena [no]
Rejected Georgina [no]
Sex with Georgina [yes]
Audio recording [yes]
Sex with which girl [Olivia]
Destroy binoculars [no]
Cupid Night [TB, S, L, Tickets to Koko's Concert]
[Georgina's photo shoot]
Martin's complement [no]
Elena kiss D [yes]
Elena and D shower [yes]
Elena's proposal [yes]
Carnival [bear]
D show nipples at carnival [yes]

While hugging Jennifer at the café, change Georgina's stat from "yes" to "no".
Phone rings. Georgina sends audio file to MC.
Once you're at the airport, change status with Georgina back to "yes".
Once you're at Elena's house, change status from "yes" to "no".
Once you purchase membership from Cassandra, change Georgina's stats from "no" to "yes".
Once you're at the spa, change Elena's status from "no" to "yes".
Before Elena gets into Adam's car, change her stats from "yes" to "no".
When Elena arrives at the train station, change her stats from "no" to "yes".
Before playing truth or dare, change Elena's stats from "yes" to "no" (to get the "69" scene).
After the 69 scene, change Elena's stats from "no" to "yes".

[end of v0.18]

Reactions: virtuvoid

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, these are the stats I started out with..

FP: 104
LP: 200
Ass: 14
Boobs: 11
EXH: 49
Sharing: 13
BDSM: 0

Rejected Elena [no]
Rejected Georgina [no]
Sex with Georgina [yes]
Audio recording [yes]
Sex with which girl [Olivia]
Destroy binoculars [no]
Cupid Night [TB, S, L, Tickets to Koko's Concert]
[Georgina's photo shoot]
Martin's complement [no]
Elena kiss D [yes]
Elena and D shower [yes]
Elena's proposal [yes]
Carnival [bear]
D show nipples at carnival [yes]

While hugging Jennifer at the café, change Georgina's stat from "yes" to "no".
Phone rings. Georgina sends audio file to MC.
Once you're at the airport, change status with Georgina back to "yes".
Once you're at Elena's house, change status from "yes" to "no".
Once you purchase membership from Cassandra, change Georgina's stats from "no" to "yes".
Once you're at the spa, change Elena's status from "no" to "yes".
Before Elena gets into Adam's car, change her stats from "yes" to "no".
When Elena arrives at the train station, change her stats from "no" to "yes".
Before playing truth or dare, change Elena's stats from "yes" to "no" (to get the "69" scene).
After the 69 scene, change Elena's stats from "no" to "yes".

[end of v0.18]
Ehhh.. I screwed up somewhere along the way between the airport and Cassandra's studio. *sigh*

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thank you. As an aside, I came up with something during the playthrough of .0.18..

D lives in Donutistan, yes? Well, how about if we voted on likely cities that D lives in. I've come up with a few..

1. Sprinkles
2. Glaze
3. Powder
4. Holes (yeah, you can keep your collective minds in the gutter.. That’s what we’re here for, right? lol)
I wouldn't mind glazing D or sprinkling my powder on (or in!) any of of her holes. Wait... what were we talking about again? Mmmm, I love doughnuts.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You got 200 LP?? Really?
That's affirmative.. And that's not from doing a new run-through from CH.1. I took the stats that had already existed from CH. 1 and manually typed in the information to begin CH. 2. I would venture to guess this is a bug..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would venture to guess you are correct about the bug. Is problem...
Well, that aside, the trick worked for getting more moolah while still maintaining the harem route and getting the extras faster (such as the doctor's note). I wasn't sure it would work (there's a lot of periodic maintenance required along the way) to begin with. I was surprised and pleased it did.

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hello,

In which folder are the savegame ?

I copy the files from 0.17 to 0.18 (Game /save)

But that does not work

When I create a new Savegame in the 0.18, there is nothing in the save folder

Where are they ?
Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good eye, bro! Think a little about the problem. I hope you're able to try at least a couple more test drives to improve things. Maybe tomorrow? If things go swell, this is shaping up as a GREAT workaround.
Good luck!
Well, my thought was to restart chapter 1 on the harem route again and see what my stats are by the end of the game (to determine if there is a bug in ch. 2).

Once I begin chapter 2, I'll input the information into it and go from there following the periodic adjustments needed to keep from losing the huge payout after basically telling Maria what she can do with herself. lol

I should know more by the end of the game, though I don't see this workaround failing as it stands currently. It should do the trick.

Before I forget, was there anything besides purchasing the membership at Cassandra's studio for the D only route? I'll keep an eye out for those to appear or not during the harem route.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,

In which folder are the savegame ?

I copy the files from 0.17 to 0.18 (Game /save)

But that does not work

When I create a new Savegame in the 0.18, there is nothing in the save folder

Where are they ?
Thanks
Have you already played version 0.17 through to the end? If so, copying the saved files from games\saves (from 0.17 to 0.18) should work.

Otherwise your best option (unless someone else might be able to recommend a solution) would be to copy your stats (FP, LP, Boob, EXH, Ass, BDSM, Sharing) from chapter 1 and manually input them (along with the other necessary information it asks for) into chapter 2 (version 18) and start from there on to the end.

Good luck..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
my game crashed 17 day in park with D
If you're playing version 0.18, try writing down your stats from chapter 1 and manually input that information into chapter 2 (using the latest version of the game). That should fix the problem you're having during game play..

Make sure you save your game in chapter 2 at least once before the end of the game.

Good luck.. HTH!

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Have you already played version 0.17 through to the end? If so, copying the saved files from games\saves (from 0.17 to 0.18) should work.

Otherwise your best option (unless someone else might be able to recommend a solution) would be to copy your stats (FP, LP, Boob, EXH, Ass, BDSM, Sharing) from chapter 1 and manually input them (along with the other necessary information it asks for) into chapter 2 (version 18) and start from there on to the end.

Good luck..

Yes I finished the 0.17, and when I copy from 0.17 to 0.18 there is no backup that appears in the game

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes I finished the 0.17, and when I copy from 0.17 to 0.18 there is no backup that appears in the game
So the "saves" folder in version 0.17 is empty? I have an idea..

Okay, just a couple of questions and I'll give you the correct saves to start chapter 2 from the beginning.

Q1. Are you doing D only route? Or harem route?
Q2. Is this for PC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, it worked as expected. So, what you need to do is change the relationship between you and Georgina from "yes" to "no" the night Jennifer stays at MC's apartment (Georgina will send the audio recording to MC before he leaves his apartment). Then, just after you leave Maria's office the following morning, change the relationship with Georgina back to "yes".
I read your full listing of changes and too much work for a things that shouldn't matter.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I read your full listing of changes and too much work for a things that shouldn't matter.
I beg to differ... That would depend on the route you choose to pursue.

For instance, if you choose the D only route, you can afford to purchase a membership at the photography studio Cassandra works for.

However, if you go on the harem route, you can't because Martin gives you a small severance package the day you quit. MC decides not to play the audio Georgina recorded in the bathroom due to the fact MC and Martin are good friends. There may be other places you can't go as well (unverified).

If you go on the D only path, you'll talk to Maria instead and get the larger severance package because you'll then have the audio recording (that you'll play for Maria to hear) Georgina sends you prior to arriving to your job to quit.

Using my guide, you'll avoid all of the hassle regardless which route you chose when you began (D only or harem).

The thing is, you'll have to start from the very beginning of chapter 2 in order for this to work.

If you want to go on the harem route, you're going to need extra money because you'll be limited on what you can buy and where you can go. Unless there is a way to modify the funds without having to go through this process.

If you're playing on the D only route, then there's nothing to worry about. You won't need to change anything.

Mar 7, 2018
Woow, the new update was awesome but that cliffhanger!! And it was a bit short :) But loved it, visualls stunning, and great enviorments and scenes. Shower scene was awazing, but yea felt very short but its because we feel its 3 months so :D Waiting for 3 months for the next update will be painful!!! But love the game :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes