Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To get 69-scene : ALL relationships set to no (one requester didn't notice he was still accepting Jen) ; choose "Dare" for all questions in "Truth or Dare" game ; have D kiss F in the "Truth or Dare" game.
This has been said several times, previously. More importantly, the many positive testimonials have made this the go-to method. As I say, unless you can make things either easier or simpler--thus more effective for MORE players--it will be just another failed experiment.

But I'm rooting for you, bro! We're already buddies, after all...
I appreciate that, thanks! And you're absolutely right about the steps required to get the 69 scene. That's why I'm redoing the entire guide. It won't be a complete walkthrough. I'm just going to include the steps necessary to get extra spending money, the doctor's excuse and the 69 scene. I'll be using the harem route of course. Next I'll redo the D only route just to see if there are other places you can't go to due to lack of funds.

I've got to admit, the scene where D and F meet on the first day he's there in her country always tugs at my heart. It gets me every time.. stupid dust in my eyes.. Yeah, that's what it is.. lol

Reactions: virtuvoid

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Wait, you can actually switch the relationships on and off at any time using the flower menu during the game?... damn can't believe I missed that all this time lol. Guess it's possible to get the severance high pay even if you are in a relationship with Georgina and the 69 on the horndog path then, dunno if it will lead to inconsistencies ahead though.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
not that she doesn't deserve it but that could mean trouble with cops so unlikely.

atm near day 20 on ch 2 so won't replay.
Well, if Rachel is caught in a compromising situation with whomever the guy was she spoke with on the phone (after her conversation with Brad), I get the impression she's going to get called out on the spot.

The question is, who is going to catch her? Brad? MC, or D? Since Rachel is oblivious to the fact that F is there in her country, I'm leaving MC out on this one and D or Brad being one of the two that eventually find Rachel with her fuck buddy. That seems more likely to happen to me. And with D starting to gain some confidence (as well as a backbone - remember her Skype conversation with mom at the library?), it's what I'm going with for now.

Here's my hypothesis.. D catches Rachel in bed with someone else other than Brad, D tells Brad what she's discovered which would put Rachel in a precarious situation and Brad ends up leaving Rachel because of it. Which would leave Rachel no choice but to allow D to leave prior to her 19th birthday.

OR...

D catches Rachel in bed with this other guy and she uses that as leverage to leave her country... "allow me to leave and I won't say anything to Brad about you cheating on him".

Both ideas sound deliciously evil..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wait, you can actually switch the relationships on and off at any time using the flower menu during the game?... damn can't believe I missed that all this time lol. Guess it's possible to get the severance high pay even if you are in a relationship with Georgina and the 69 on the horndog path then, dunno if it will lead to inconsistencies ahead though.
Yeah, you can turn on or off the relationships with Georgina, Elena and/or Jennifer throughout the game. Though that thought never crossed my mind until I read that you can turn off all relationships with the other three (as if you're going on a D only route) to get the 69 and bonus ass play scene.

So if it works there, it will also work with the severance pay. I'm already working on that now beginning with CH. 1. At the moment I'm on day 10 with Elena and MC at the movie theater. Thanks to skipping.. lol I just have to remember to disable skipping once I get towards the end of the first chapter so I can start with working on the guide.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW what if Rachel is naughty with Frank.

And something fun.
How you milk sheep.
Release new iPhone.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
BTW what if Rachel is naughty with Frank.
That's an idea I hadn't thought of. It makes perfect sense considering he never attempted to make contact with D while she was in F's country (much less after she returned home).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol! I really wanted to give players a full weekend to play 0.18, and possibly replay, before the REAL discussion started next week.
Please don't drag me in. I can tell you and I have the same type of "devious" mind, so it could go on and on. But, I agree that Rachel will be "discovered"--but by neither F nor D. As well, is Rachel's big-dick fuck toy a new character?
That's certainly one possibility. Though as mentioned by I'm wondering if Rachel's new play thing might be Frank?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Could somebody either tell me what file mr dots said to delete in this game becaise of the dialogue "issues"? I know its in the thread, i saw it a couple days ago but with over 1000 pages i couldn't find it a second time. Thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it just me, or did anyone stop to notice the bear won during the ball toss game in CH. 1 kind of resembles Pedobear? lol

Also, the "daddy will you help me toss my salad" line had me in stitches!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could somebody either tell me what file mr dots said to delete in this game becaise of the dialogue "issues"? I know its in the thread, i saw it a couple days ago but with over 1000 pages i couldn't find it a second time. Thanks in advance.
I had not heard or read about this, so I'm not sure if there is a file that needs deleted. I could be wrong, but I myself have not had to remove any files in order to play either chapters and I've not encountered any problems either (aside from typos, grammatical and continuity issues).

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
That was a short-living workaround MrD added for his first version in ch1 that should be without incest content. That workaround shouldn't exist anymore.

Found this with search ^^

So if it exists, delete the file "ch2.renpy"

Reactions: E-Dog and virtuvoid

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That was a short-living workaround MrD added for his first version in ch1 that should be without incest content. That workaround shouldn't exist anymore.
You're correct. It doesn't in either of the two chapters I have. Both have incest content without requiring any modifications, patches, etc.. in order for you to play as it was originally intended.

Though if I remember correctly, one of the two chapters (I forget which) allowed you the option to change familiarity between F and D. That option is no longer available in chapter 1, however..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I seriously doubt it. The Frank character has only been used as a trigger so far : to show how naive D was about sex in early updates ; to paint Rachel as heartless to "sell" D in an arranged marriage ; to introduce a female villainess, Vicky. Frank is an unimportant pawn.
That leaves 3 characters (it would be hilarious, but unlikely if it was Jeff the Spam-eating lawyer). Brad, as the irate discoverer seems the most important. The discovered male could be either Nathan or Adam [some of us could wish for a random character that clearly was a FYP moment].
Now that you mention Vicky, I wonder if MC will find a way to get in contact with her to learn more about the merger between her father and Brad? MC's going to need all the dirt he can dig up while he's in Donutistan.. After all, she resents Rachel (or Brad?) because of the impending merger. I'd be curious what Vicky's resentment is and why there's so much hostility there.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Now that you mention Vicky, I wonder if MC will find a way to get in contact with her to learn more about the merger between her father and Brad? MC's going to need all the dirt he can dig up while he's in Donutistan.. After all, she resents Rachel (or Brad?) because of the impending merger. I'd be curious what Vicky's resentment is and why there's so much hostility there.
Now that YOU mention Vicky ... how will mc lay her? ^^

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Now that YOU mention Vicky ... how will mc lay her? ^^
That is a very good question. Whether or not she will get included in the fuck fest is another story. He's already juggling 4 women now (if you're playing the harem route).

My thought on this is, if (and it's a very big if) he were to talk with her to find out what she knows, he'll no doubt have to come up with a way to thank (and repay) her for her information.

Stop that! You're giving me too many scenarios and my poor heart can't take it! lol

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes