RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey just a new twist that came to mind, even when D and F escape to another country (Bageland or muffin mountain) they are still related. Emancipation means zero, D and F in a relationship is actually illegal. Rachel can pull that trigger whenever she wants.

Livebyhonor

Jun 1, 2018
Personally I love this game. I was disappointing to see DMD getting pulled off patreon and that it took so long for further updates to show up for us. But I am glad to see the game is not dead and I do hope to see it go much longer. This latest update was a great one and I love the surprise bit Elena got during this chapter. Personally I'm going the harem thing route because I really like all the 3 shorter ladies. I simply have a thing for petite ladies.

As for reading here and seeing that Elena was originally the idea for D (if that is the truth) I now feel much better having once messaged MrDots on patreon asking to see if there was a way to chose which of the 3 petite ladies were your D to start with. After all for the most part a simple model swap from 1 3d asset to another of the same height is a fairly easy task, Its just the situational detailing that makes it tricky (current D's bikini floating on Elena's non chest for example). Still I would have loved Elena as my D

Reactions: rmma621

nahyk

May 28, 2018
Hey, sorry I keep asking questions, but I'm about to start a Daughter-Only Run (I've now done runs of Elana, Georgina, and All girls), and I can't seem to get the Carnival Game Extra to unlock from the 14.5 download in the OP, even following the walkthrough. Is it bugged?

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Ok time for my thoughts now on update v0.18... I don't think I'm saying much or I guess a few, idk. So, just incase I'll add a spoiler tag...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, this was a great update for me. MrDots deserves more coffees.:D I will not even complain if the next update has more D content than Elena. Because, so far, it has been an amazing game. My rate for the whole game is still 4/5 (-1 because any game can always improve to perfection for everyone when it is not over yet.) I will see if it is a perfect 5/5 when the game really ends.:D
Hopeful wish. I make reoccurring mention of and push for pregnancy as being a possible game outcome in the plot notes and discussions in this game. However, Pregnancy is still not a set plot outcome. I think I’m a sucker for the belly bump ending that many of the Japanese eroge games have.
Omg! It would be amazing with this amazing game. Only few games have that but their characters/story are not that amazing like DMD and few other top games, sadly. If that is posibble. I hope the MC can chose which girl to get pregnant. My most hopeful wish is to get Elena and Jen pregnant, and live happily ever after, either one is fine too, hehe:extremelyhappy:. This might be extreme but even better. Would be nice for MC to live happily ever after with the 3 of them (Elena+Jen+D) and all pregnant.XD:D Well, I guess I'll accept any good/bad ending tho:closedeyesmile:... Well, whoever can get pregnant is ok I guess.:)... I'll just dream a fan-made story, lol.:pXD...
Even in the D only route, imo this next release will be very much about Elena.
Really hoping Elena will tease it, start calling MC 'Daddy' during sex etc :D
:OhMyGoodness: yes! yes!:heartcoveredeyes::FuckYea::FeelsGoodMan:
@rin621x so how did you like the update? XD i finally played it all hah, took a while...... :angel:
Then we are 2, and coffee we must buy alot! ;) But 3 months feels painful don't you think? :) Every other month would be better at least......
Grats that you finally played it all. I played it all the day it came out but then I got busy with things to do irl. :OhMyGoodness::FeelsGoodMan: I liked it.:heartcoveredeyes: MrDots does deserve many coffees.:pancakeMix::cool: I hope we don't kill him or turn him into a zombie from too much caffeine tho, haha;) Also, yea 3 months feels painful but at least it is continuing. Plus that give us enough time to prepare the most delicious coffees in the world for MrDots, hehe.:winkytongue: So, I don't mind. At least it is not 4+ months, haha.:) Also, there are few interesting characters that I'm looking forward in Melody game.

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
...Also when I played it. I chose all dares but was also curious to check the truths. I was loving the game. But then, when Elena wished for this...
You mean something like that?
So Elena and Jennifer/DmD/,Ada/Parental Love/ and Sophia/Melody/ must be the Fantastic Four:)
...Yea! More like the Fantastic Four Goddess:FuckYea: :heartcoveredeyes: Thats my subway sandwich, delicious.:winkytongue::FeelsGoodMan:XD...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey just a new twist that came to mind, even when D and F escape to another country (Bageland or muffin mountain) they are still related. Emancipation means zero, D and F in a relationship is actually illegal. Rachel can pull that trigger whenever she wants.
Rachel could if Elena were to open her mouth to Rachel. I'm really hoping that isn't going to happen because that would mean game over. But, this is in Donutistan.. where anything is (almost) possible?

Then, of course, now that I think about it, should Elena start singing like a songbird to anybody that will listen, it would be her word against D and MC. It didn't look as though Elena had her phone with her when she entered MC's room where she found D and MC in bed together. So the chances of Elena getting evidence as proof of the relationship is pretty low at this point. Up until the ending of .18, they've been careful to avoid detection. It's also probable (but not impossible) D wanted to get caught?

Not to mention, thus far there's been no penetration (with MC's one-eyed trouser snake, meaning D's hymen may still be intact). So proving a sexual relationship occurred is also very low right now.

As it stands right now, Elena has leverage over D and MC. She's going to want something in return in order for her to remain quiet. Though, D mentioned at one point Elena wasn't "good at keeping secrets". So it's difficult to say what will eventually happen. What we know now is Elena really wants to experiment with D (sexually) like she did with Jennifer (if you're allowing Elena to corrupt D). She also has a huge crush on MC as well. Stopping short of (possibly?) saying "I love you" during the bathroom sex romp on the train.

One thing's for certain, Elena could be devastated as I mentioned in another post. She's going to make some kind of a demand in order to get her way. Who knows? She could be turned on by what she witnessed.

Yeah, it's all speculation, but it would make for an interesting plot development.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
...Also when I played it. I chose all dares but was also curious to check the truths. I was loving the game. But then, when Elena wished for this...

...Yea! More like the Fantastic Four Goddess:FuckYea: :heartcoveredeyes: Thats my subway sandwich, delicious.:winkytongue::FeelsGoodMan:XD...
You know maybe the best moment with Elena.
Dead drop gorgeous
And here I posted so many screenshots from the game for guys who can't play the game:)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dead drop gorgeous
And here I posted so many screenshots from the game for guys who can't play the game:)
Elena is a bossy (but devious) little hussy. What's not to love about her? :)

Reactions: rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Dead drop gorgeous
Oh, nice! job. Yea, the best moment. Then in the park. Idk which one I like the most tho. They were both most amazing moments tbh. Everything else with Elena is still amazing tho.:extremelyhappy:
her boobs are main problem
...hahaXD. Well, if she gets them bigger it will be a major problem.:eek:penedeyewink::closedeyesmile:...
(edit)
Oh, I see that was your 1st post. Welcome bro.:extremelyhappy:

Mar 7, 2018
Ok time for my thoughts now on update v0.18... I don't think I'm saying much or I guess a few, idk. So, just incase I'll add a spoiler tag...
Anyways, this was a great update for me. MrDots deserves more coffees.:D I will not even complain if the next update has more D content than Elena. Because, so far, it has been an amazing game. My rate for the whole game is still 4/5 (-1 because any game can always improve to perfection for everyone when it is not over yet.) I will see if it is a perfect 5/5 when the game really ends.:D

Omg! It would be amazing with this amazing game. Only few games have that but their characters/story are not that amazing like DMD and few other top games, sadly. If that is posibble. I hope the MC can chose which girl to get pregnant. My most hopeful wish is to get Elena and Jen pregnant, and live happily ever after, either one is fine too, hehe:extremelyhappy:. This might be extreme but even better. Would be nice for MC to live happily ever after with the 3 of them (Elena+Jen+D) and all pregnant.XD:D Well, I guess I'll accept any good/bad ending tho:closedeyesmile:... Well, whoever can get pregnant is ok I guess.:)... I'll just dream a fan-made story, lol.:pXD....
Great thoughts! Fully agree, getting them all pregnant hahah :D That would be something, would be a very epic ending thats for sure ;) ! You and I are some lucky fans cause we like all the girls, while alot of people(especially here) seem to hate alot of them, but yea, I'm really glad for as much of Elena and Jen we can get, I know Jen will be less because she's a lesser character. :)

Grats that you finally played it all. I played it all the day it came out but then I got busy with things to do irl. :OhMyGoodness::FeelsGoodMan: I liked it.:heartcoveredeyes: MrDots does deserve many coffees.:pancakeMix::cool: I hope we don't kill him or turn him into a zombie from too much caffeine tho, haha;) Also, yea 3 months feels painful but at least it is continuing. Plus that give us enough time to prepare the most delicious coffees in the world for MrDots, hehe.:winkytongue: So, I don't mind. At least it is not 4+ months, haha.:) Also, there are few interesting characters that I'm looking forward in Melody game.
Yea, we must give him the boost so he can continue, but I think it would be more fair if we got at least only 2 months delay, 3 feels a bit too much, and they would still have time, if they changed to 2, but yea... we'll see. :) Well I was just so thrilled after that ending, I only want to play the new episode right away to see what will happen :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi Can anyone provide me the saves upto chapter 16, i have lost all my saves :( will be a great help you guys ty
The earliest I have available is version 15. Would this be okay with you?

Though if you have the latest version (0.18), that would work if you started from the beginning. .15 was the start of chapter 2.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes