Livebyhonor

Jun 1, 2018
My personal theory is that D's mom will be secretly hooking up with D's old boyfriend. Business rivals son or something like that. And with D being just 10 its a slight possibility the old BF is younger slightly, and that would make great great leverage to take D away from her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
incest is up atm except if its patreon funded or payments go via ccbill.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone else think the D's mother's paramour is Elena's father?

And for the cliffhanger, I'm not sure what Elena will do. It might depend on what route you are taking.
On a Elena too route she might be jealous. She was going to say she loved the MC after the train sex. Will Elena feel used and lied to? Eventually her sex drive may win out but you can bet she'll confront the father, maybe not D so much as she seems to see herself as D's protector. Elena seems to value her friendship with D. She also wants to have a threesome with D and Jen.
On the D solo route Elena might turn out to be a co-conspirator in assisting F and D's starting new life together.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Again like the update .17 cliffhanger the .18 cliffhanger can almost be a game finale update. It doesn't answer a lot of questions but it does end D and F being able to keep their romance a secret. Kind of like the open ended finale of the Sopranos lol
Mr.Dots has said there would be more but its like the team is making every update the last one.
For Quantum Leap fans the finale could be the MC turns iridescent blue and phase out. lol

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Again like the update .17 cliffhanger the .18 cliffhanger can almost be a game finale update. It doesn't answer a lot of questions but it does end D and F being able to keep their romance a secret. Kind of like the open ended finale of the Sopranos lol
Mr.Dots has said there would be more but its like the team is making every update the last one.
For Quantum Leap fans the finale could be the MC turns iridescent blue and phase out. lol
What if the MC just does this?

nahyk

May 28, 2018
Okay, something dumb is really bothering me about Chapter 1 and I don't have anywhere else to talk about it.

They take a 3-hour flight to go to a beach, like that is nothing for, as they planned, a single afternoon.

A flight from New York to Miami is just under 3-hours on average. That is NOT a day trip.

Not to mention, they act like a train trip would be just as long over the same distance. Again, I've taken an the LIRR from Manhattan to Montauk, and that is 3.5-hours, and that is not even across state lines.

Has Mr.Dots ever actually taken a train or plane to get anywhere?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If all this would be from one creator, he could do a "petite special crossover episode" :eek:penedeyewink:
Well only Ada is not so we can have our Trinity :)But maybe she can come for a crossover like D was in PL 0.5

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
anyone know about more games like this?
-Melody
-Dreams of Desire
-Dreaming of Dana
-Big Brother/use mods/
-Parental Love
-My Sweet Neighbors
-Babysitter
-Milfy City
-Two Weeks
-Life with Mary
-My Cute Roommate
-Deviant Desires
-Fertile and Mating
-The Tyrant
-A Wife and Mother
-Au-Pair Innocence
-Freeloading Family
-Tangled Up
and many more

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know this is the wrong thread (kinda) but is Melody going to be just basic sex? Is there even going to be girl-girl sex? Melody and her cute petite friend?

Reactions: rmma621
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes