Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One plausible Vicky explanation. She IS in an incestuous relationship with Frank. Her father is old and wants to semi-retire is the reason for the business merger with Brad. Vicky noted she dislikes Brad even more than Rachel. Vicky probably has ambitions to run her Dad's company with Frank. She needs no merger, and preferably Frank not displacing her with a wife or she'll get a lesser portion of the company.
I LOVE plausible scenarios because they probably won't happen! Unless, we can have a discussion with several regular posters I really would prefer to hold off until next week...
Hmmmm.. Interesting plot twist! One that I hadn't considered.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Harem route for all accepted (alphabetical order) : Cassandra
D
Elena
Georgina
Jennifer
Olivia.

Use both hands to count, bro...
Cassandra wasn't too bad looking, though I don't see MC having a chance in hell with her (though she seems bi she he had admitted to dating a guy in the past). Georgina, I can't see a threesome with her, D and MC. Georgina doesn't appear (to me) as being very corruptible to the idea.

Olivia, maybe a threesome between MC and D. Though I'd give that about a 5% possibility at the moment.

Elena and maybe Jennifer I can see having a threesome including D.

Only thing is, I guess we'll have to wait and see what the outcome of Elena's discovery (i.e: the cliffhanger) will be. On the harem route, I can imagine she'd be crushed knowing that the guy she was starting to fall for was in bed naked with someone besides her. That's just a theory I have. On the D only route, yeah, I'm drawing a blank on that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sure! Bend over and touch your toes, please! :winkytongue:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol! Every female on that list loves or very much likes D (even include a 7th character, Margo, who 95% of the Harem people would accept if possible, or an 8th in Koko who seems to prefer D despite seeing MC's snake). I'd even argue that Elena and Cassandra are in love/lust more with D than the MC.
Well, we already know Elena is into other girls (her and Jennifer and now her growing lust for D). Cassandra definitely wants to check D out, for sure! So that's one good possibility. I'd be interested in seeing some dialog between Cassandra and D in later updates (using both routes - D only and harem). Koko I kind of see as a one time thing. Yeah, she was really hot and bothered on the beach after seeing MC's one-eyed trouser snake, but I have a feeling when D goes to Koko's concert, it will just be Elena and D. Though, one question remains.. will that concert be in D's country or MC's? Or will it be where the nude beach is?

My mind won't shut up.. maybe a drink later is in order.. lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Any hope of a CG rip for this version?
Well, if you're using a PC to play the game on, you can use UnRen in the "games" folder. That will give you all of the CGs for chapter 2 up to and including .18.

Run the batch file (unren.bat) and choose option 1. Images will be stored in games\images folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
We need Margo and Koko+some revenge sex with Maria,Rachel and Vicky
Strap-on love with Rachel and D (as D is paying mommy (not-so)dearest back for all the shit she's put D through). That's one hell of a payback.. "How do you like me now, mom!?"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I really need to get my mind out of the gutter.. wait, no I don't.. It's cozy where it's at!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I still get the same message when starting chapter 2 from chapter 1: "Your saves from CH.1 can't be loaded." I'm not worried about that. I don't mind typing the information needed to start. I'll have the revised version of the guide momentarily!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're basically doing a mod. The Chapter 2 transition must not be working because of incompatibility. Meanwhile, unmodded paths would be an automatic transfer. There is a way to transfer 8 Chapter 1 saves to Chapter 2. I've never done it but the techie people say it works. I can pass that to you, but in a few hours cause I've got things to do.
At least the quick fixes work! So, it's still an improvement.
I've tried copying the saves a couple of months ago from v 0.14 to 0.15 and that caused chapter 2 to crash. So that won't work, sadly. Yes, the "geek" in me tried that on several occasions, just a no go. So I ended up having to do what I've been doing. From someone that started using PCs before Windows came along, I'm not bothered by it. In fact, I still use the CLI from time to time, especially when connecting to my personal FTP server (I've got 2 PCs - one that I built myself - set up on a KVM). lol

BTW, I have the guide revised and complete. I'm posting that next.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guide to getting a bigger severance package, doctor's note, membership to Cassandra's photography studio, bonus 69 scene if you're in a relationship with Elena and Georgina (ending on chapter 1).

Note: If you're on the D only route, you needn't worry about this as all relationships will be off (or set at "no") by default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nahyk

May 28, 2018
Guide to getting a bigger severance package, doctor's note, membership to Cassandra's photography studio, bonus 69 scene if you're in a relationship with Elena and Georgina (ending on chapter 1).

Note: If you're on the D only route, you needn't worry about this as all relationships will be off (or set at "no") by default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any benefit to *not* have the extra money and membership, or just the lost scene?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, after two different run-throughs (D only vs harem), the only difference that I see so far is on the harem route is you can't afford to purchase the membership Cassandra offers at her studio. On the D only route, you can. That's the only noticeable difference I have found (verified).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it’s pretty clear on the walkthrough too when to get to that point that there will be more content (recommended) if you go the D route and pay for the membership.

as much as i like Georgina i like D more so i am keeping a D only route for this reason.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any benefit to *not* have the extra money and membership, or just the lost scene?
The only difference I've discovered is that on the harem route (without using the suggested guide I posted earlier), MC will get a small severance package from Martin, which means you won't be able to afford to purchase a membership at Cassandra's studio (this may affect other places as well due to lack of funds in later updates).

If you're on the D only path, then you will receive the larger severance package from Maria and you will be able to purchase the membership at Cassandra's studio.

Reactions: rmma621

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
it’s pretty clear on the walkthrough too when to get to that point that there will be more content (recommended) if you go the D route and pay for the membership.

as much as i like Georgina i like D more so i am keeping a D only route for this reason.
That's true. Though the walkthrough doesn't discuss this unfortunately. I prefer the D only route (but still allowing Elena to help corrupt D) myself. So it was interesting to see that there was a reason behind the ability to change relationships with the other girls as needed. Clever, if I may say so myself. I never really wondered why that feature was put in the game until I decided to make a few adjustments at different times.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It just becomes a matter of turning Georgina relationship yes/no at appropriate times. Setting that to "no" until needed seems the way to go, since scenes either directly or indirectly (a photo shoot with D) are coming up IF we have the extra funds and membership.
Well stated..

Not to mention, having the smaller severance package limits what MC can do in later updates. The studio Cassandra works at was just one good example of that. It's even mentioned at the top of page 3 of the latest walkthrough.

"You will get a small severance package, but it will stop you from doing certain activities (and viewing special scenes) with D in Chapter 2 due to lack of funds."

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes