Mar 7, 2018
Loved the update.
And I am one of the people who enjoy the pace of the game and hope that it will keep being slow and believable.

Thank you for keeping updating it, despite the Patreon disaster.

Big coffee bought.
Then we are 2, and coffee we must buy alot! ;) But 3 months feels painful don't you think? :) Every other month would be better at least......

Reactions: rmma621

nahyk

May 28, 2018
Hey, in Chapter 1, what is the max LP you can get on a single run-through? I just finished my Fucking Everyone run of Chapter 1, and want to start a D-Only one. To hit the 95 LP D-Only Reward, do i have to choose every LP bonus, or can I sacrifice some for other hidden stats?

rato

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
Any torrent links for this last version?
Thanks

Just found it here #post-776813 page 982.
Thanks to Kolobezka

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Woow, the new update was awesome but that cliffhanger!! And it was a bit short :) But loved it, visualls stunning, and great enviorments and scenes. Shower scene was awazing, but yea felt very short but its because we feel its 3 months so :D Waiting for 3 months for the next update will be painful!!! But love the game :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
For me update is not that short.You must see 0.0.1/It don't have even proper ending/ or 0.0.2.
Definitely 0.18 was Elena's update.BTW did you like my idea that Elena will wake up F with a blowjob?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
would be a nice thing, but only as a part when D wakes up while Elena work and we can finally get rid of Elena (On D Only Route) ;) ... dunno why but i disliked Elena from beginning x'D
Get rid of ... yeah ehm like ... on D only route, Elena tries to blackmail F to have sex with her ... F get rid of Elena x_x :evilsmile:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
would be a nice thing, but only as a part when D wakes up while Elena work and we can finally get rid of Elena (On D Only Route) ;) ... dunno why but i disliked Elena from beginning x'D
I doubt there is a way to get rid of Elena completely,not to mention that will be realy stupid after so many updates.
Seriously if you can reject her and there is no sex F/Elena why you want her out of the game?
Mr.Dots give us the option to reject all girls except D.And still we complain why some girl is in the game.Saw same thing in Parental Love and there you can also reject the girls.Like ALF said "Humans never cease to amaze"
BTW I realy doubt you are playing the game from the start:)

Reactions: virtuvoid
Mar 7, 2018
For me update is not that short.You must see 0.0.1/It don't have even proper ending/ or 0.0.2.
Definitely 0.18 was Elena's update.BTW did you like my idea that Elena will wake up F with a blowjob?
Ok, yea, but think about, its 3 months so thats probably why it feels a bit short ;) but i think the update was a very good one, love the D and Elena stuff :) And yea, thats a good idea ;) ;) what a cliffhanger it was right? I was just shocked when she found them, and naked too! a blowjob for F would be bigger shock for D haha :D would be kind of fun

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
more like fuck everything that moves.
Pretty much. I played both routes after playing the D only path and that's where my inspiration for this idea came from. Since you can turn off the relationships to get the 69 scene with MC and D (if you're on the harem route), the same will work for making sure you've got enough spending money after MC verbally bitch slaps Maria (I loved that part! Can't wait to see if Rachel gets the same treatment). :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Keep up your good work, bro!
Once you reach the end of Chapter 1 (the thank you screen), close the Chapter 1 app. When you next open Chapter 2, that last Chapter 1 path should automatically be transferred, all points and relationships intact because the thank you screen acts like a Master save.
The only important stuff with Cassandra so far : F does or does not buy the photo studio membership ; she gives F costumes that D is to wear so F can give Cassandra an idea of his camera skills ; does F accept or reject the possibility of Cassandra joining him and D in future sexual fun stuff.
Good luck, bro!
Thank you! Though that hasn't worked in the last two runthroughs I've done. I've had to manually enter the information from chapter 1 before I could play chapter 2. No big deal for me. I don't mind the extra work, really.

The cliffhanger at the end in both routes made me think that if you're on the harem route, since Elena caught F and D in bed, she will demand a threesome in order to keep quiet about F and D's relationship. That's my best guess anyway.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're in a tiny minority if you don't like Elena. Her "look" and body shape (except for the long hair) was going to be the D of DMD until MrDots changed his mind to the present blonde beauty.
At the end of Chapter 1, there was much discussion about who would get more "face time" in DMD, Elena or Georgina. Many fans disagreed, but Elena won again.
Her face has now been "morphed" in Melody as the gorgeous--2nd only to D in both games--Rebecca. So, one VIP--MrDots--seems to like Elena just fine.

This is my 2000th post. I raised a rum glass to D for #1000. I'll switch to my preferred brandy this time: To the amazingly beautiful D, long may you reign in hearts!
I've not played Melody yet. I figured I'd wait for a while to make sure there's enough of a story put together before I give it a shot. From the screenshots I've seen so far, it looks interesting.

Elena isn't too bad looking. She's a devious little shit though. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're in a tiny minority if you don't like Elena. Her "look" and body shape (except for the long hair) was going to be the D of DMD until MrDots changed his mind to the present blonde beauty.
At the end of Chapter 1, there was much discussion about who would get more "face time" in DMD, Elena or Georgina. Many fans disagreed, but Elena won again.
Her face has now been "morphed" in Melody as the gorgeous--2nd only to D in both games--Rebecca. So, one VIP--MrDots--seems to like Elena just fine.

This is my 2000th post. I raised a rum glass to D for #1000. I'll switch to my preferred brandy this time: To the amazingly beautiful D, long may you reign in hearts!
Then you must see the preview for Melody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Elena's great! I just happen to love Jen more. No Jen, EVERYBODY else must go (except D). Elena is a catalyst for DMD. Unlike the completely evil Lucas and the predominately evil Rachel, Elena's good intentions for D redeems her dubious character traits. These 3 evil characters have propelled the DMD story.
The interesting scene I remember was the first appearance of Rachel. R overwhelmed Elena (Elena thought it was a really good idea not to cross Rachel). Elena may well go the evil bitch route followed by Rachel, and hurt D's prospects. If she does, I hope she gets the Karma she deserves.
But there is wild branching. Elena has already betrayed D if she has had sex with F (not to mention the ever-degenerate F). So, fans have MUCH to discuss...
Exactly. And that's where my twisted mind comes into play.. In both routes I went, I made sure Elena helped corrupt D. So that's why I'm thinking a threesome might happen between Elena, D and F in exchange for her silence about F and D's relationship. The only thing that I'm not sure of is whether or not Elena catching D and F in bed together would change the relationship between F and Elena (if you didn't reject her advances throughout chapter 1). Though since she's clearly interested in some "girl time" with D, it's hard to say..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
She's a very strong mix of Elena and D (the hair colour has been changed presumably to placate Patreon).
The modest sized breasts certainly helped from what I've seen in screenshots to differentiate the two games.

As an aside, have you ever played Daddy's Goodnight Kiss? In certain scenes, (especially the F/D scene in D's bedroom), D looks eerily similar to Smegol. I had a little fun with that.. lol

mrtoxic

Jan 26, 2018
You aren't alone. I wasn't overly fond of Elena either. I'd go with Jennifer before Elena. That being said, D only route is personally my favourite.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The key route MUST remain D-only. Everything else is a side show, after all.
The interesting divergence is : acceptance of Elena by D on D-only route ; rejection of Elena on D-only route. Successful blackmail of either F or D seems impossible on the pure-pure route. Discomfiting D better damn well be impossible at any time for long (she was groped by Lucas at the bar, semi-molested by the "Max" clone at the beach, pushed over and threatened with rape by Lucas).
Again, I have PLENTY of ideas about this situation but wish to wait for after this weekend to fully discuss.
I thought Lucas was a douchebag. I'm hoping that will be the last we see of him. I'm curious about the FWB thing Rachel's got going on since Brad isn't around. That... just might be the thing that helps D leave her country (through the help with the lawyer).

And I'm with you on the D only route. When .19 drops, it will be interesting to see what happens.

*edit*

I don't mind Elena corrupting D as she is helping to, um, I guess you could say, "broaden her horizons" a bit. Giving her that extra confidence boost that D needs from another female's POV. Take the school bathroom scene for example when D walks into the bathroom to fix her hair before class only to catch Elena in the act of playing with herself. That and the shower scene on the train between the two girls pushed D's boundaries a bit more to help tear that wall down she's had. Not so much for the female-on-female scene (though that was a nice bonus)..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For the choices, it's inconsistent to not break the binocs but later to reject Martin's compliment (if you want sharing, leaves binocs intact and accept compliment).

Please try the method I told you about transitioning Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. Make sure to close the Chapter 1 app. Choose "continue from Chapter 1" on Chapter 2 welcome screen. This would be much simpler/easier than the manual inputting, which is a workaround-killer. The goal is SIMPLE and EASY. So far, the workarounds are only simple and easy for techies. Achieve this, and you are a hero!
In the D only route, MC smashed the bartender's binoculars. In the harem route, I let him continue peeking. But each time I opted to change the subject between MC and Martin and not accept the complement as I don't want a MMF scene with D later in the game. I'm greedy like that. lol

I'll attempt your idea and see what happens with transitioning from CH 1 to CH 2 without having to enter the information manually. I'll let you know how that turns out.

*edit*

I looked over the guide I posted late last night and realized an issue with what I said in order to get the 69 scene later... you need all other relationships set to "no" during the truth or dare game (F also has to be kissed by D). Otherwise that scene won't occur. My apologies for this error.

You know what? I'll just redo the guide. I had a little too much to drink last night. lol

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes