FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Just downloaded this game a few days ago.
Downloaded saves too, but can't load them.
I figure there's Something related with compatibility within game lvl and saves lvl.

I actually started to find clues reading the 1020 pages of this post but phew !!! It take times.
Could anybody help me to use downloaded saves ?

Reactions: Kane0ne

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, vanilla in this thread is like vanilla ice cream smothered in Balsamic vinegar [it's not the usual vinegar, give it a try]. But the vanilla ice cream in the Melody thread seems to be covered in skimmed milk.
I think skim milk might be a tad too spicy for Patreon/paypal. Maybe vanilla ice cream covered with warm tap water. lol

The graphics in Melody (DMD's mild mannered alter-ego) are good, and the girls are hot, but the story is missing a basic tool of plot development since ancient Greece; conflict (of any notable degree). What is the big deal about the single teacher banging Melody? In order to adhere to the Patreon dogma its nothing, no conflict = no interesting story line.

OK no more Melody talk.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One of the things I really like about this thread (F95zone in general) is the different places around the world we pirates come from. It's interesting (for me) to click on an avatars to see where a pirate resides.
Nice to know we are a band of international pervy pirates. lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One of the things I really like about this thread (F95zone in general) is the different places around the world we pirates come from. It's interesting (for me) to click on an avatars to see where a pirate resides.
Nice to know we are a band of international pervy pirates. lol
Yarrrrr!!! We need a pirate ship. We'll call it the S.S Horndog! :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The dev team informed DMD fans before 0.18 dropped (May 3 before May 26) that some scenes had been omitted--reasons.
Lucas is a complete villian. Players thought Rachel was as well, but this is not true because she really does love D (in too cloying a manner, true). But, in 0.17 there appeared a new female villianess--Vicky. She is the female variant of Lucas.
Unfortunately, Vicky must have "not made the cut" in 0.18 because, although mentioned, she was never seen. I still eagerly await D exactly vengeance on that witch.
If Vicky does make an appearance in future updates, I agree 100%. D's put up with too much nonsense with little miss high and mighty that she needs knocked down a few pegs.

How about a F/D interrogation of Vicky? You know, good cop / bad cop style! ;)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Actually, since Vicky also threatened Elena I was thinking more along the lines of D and Elena. Maybe even a DP--double pegging.
LMAO That's vicious! I like that. Karma.. it really is a bitch.

Wait, shouldn't F be involved in this? It sounded like he wanted to tear the holy hell out of Vicky. So a DP/Spit Roast would be great!

Reactions: rmma621

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If F got involved, he along with Elena and D better be on a plane right quickly thereafter.
Unless, of course, Vicky was banging her brother, got discovered, and it turned out that mutual silence was a mutual benefit.
They (F, D and Elena) could go see Graham and Olivia as they'll need a place to hide out.

*cue Iron Maiden's "The Fugitive" (c1992 Fear of the Dark)*

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
All jokes aside, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't .19 due to drop in July or August?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Late August, bro. Every 3 months is the new cycle, off-Patreon.
Thank you! I wasn't sure though I knew it was going to be after the next Melody update drops.

Speaking of which, I'm playing the latest version now. So far I like what I see.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've yet to play Melody. One thing caught my eye : Melody's friend, Sophia, facially resembles (much prettier, oc)--Vicky!
Plus, the morphed Elena, Rebecca, is super-hot when she removes her glasses, clothes, etc.
I see what you mean! Isabella's facial features resemble that of D, IMHO. Melody's aunt.. I can't say that I can place her face in the DMD universe.. not yet at least.. I haven't met Melody yet though, but I'm about to. She kinda looks like a cross between D and Jennifer. And that spam the dude got in his email? That was a nod to DMD. Nice touch there! I don't know if anybody else noticed that..

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I think skim milk might be a tad too spicy for Patreon/paypal. Maybe vanilla ice cream covered with warm tap water. lol

The graphics in Melody (DMD's mild mannered alter-ego) are good, and the girls are hot, but the story is missing a basic tool of plot development since ancient Greece; conflict (of any notable degree). What is the big deal about the single teacher banging Melody? In order to adhere to the Patreon dogma its nothing, no conflict = no interesting story line.

OK no more Melody talk.
A tad bit early to be bringing up conflict when there’s only been two updates so far.

DMD didn’t have its first real major conflict until Day 4 (with Lucas at the bar).

Melody’s ex and her step father look likely to be the main speed bumps for any potential relationship between her and the MC.

Early days yet.

slds4

May 27, 2018
My aninmations seem not to work well anymore.It only plays once without repeating.Is that a bug or something?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My aninmations seem not to work well anymore.It only plays once without repeating.Is that a bug or something?
It's possible, but I'd start with the codecs first to see if that might be the source of the problem.

I should also mention that I never ran into any issues with animation playing at all and the only 3rd party codec I have installed is called "The Codecs" ( ). It uses Theorica DivX.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol Well, the name was just something that jumped out at me. S.S Sycho doesn't seem to go over too well. Someone might think the pirates were former insane asylum patients.

*pets his invisible Cheshire cat*

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, you are not :D I hate him too! Does not feel very safe with him only in jail, he should be in a coffin instead ;)
Oh I wouldn't wanna see Lucas dead.. just.. not breathing for a very long time. ;)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes