boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
im curious ... what year can we expect scene like this on dmd.... View attachment 105187
image taken from "0.6" of parental love ... a non-blue ball game.. lets bet guys what year...
im betting it will be 1 week faster than dual family having this scene jan 2019 D....hahaha 2 blue ball game..D.

i still like melody than dmd...
can you tell me what game is this? thanks :)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Guys wondering if theres any known issues with chapter 1? its not unpacking correctly, coming up with errors
This is whats its saying:
Headers error
There are some data after the end of the payload data
CRC Failed:Images\Extras\day13apleveningbed_boob.webm

I donwloaded today

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
that feeling when you are so hyped for the new release so much you forget about it completely... and realize it has been out for like 3 days :D :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that feeling when you are so hyped for the new release so much you forget about it completely... and realize it has been out for like 3 days :D :D
And now you tell me you miss PL 0.6 too:)
Hopefully we will get MSN 0.10 this week and porabbly DoD 12 next week.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, everybody has his own taste, parental love is a great game but everything went quickly, pussy licking, BJ, threesome and vaginal sex on the first week lol.
well i based mine on development phase and MONEY SPEND ....
whats the difference between VISUAL NOVEL and NOVEL....
VISUAL NOVEL needs to be visual and easy to read..... it is interactive and not boring , the plot needs to be easily digested...
novel needs to be easy to read but you can add plot mixes and still be easily digested coz it is a novel...
mrdots has 3690 patrons ... luxee has 902....
mr dots releases meh updates... forget the visual part ... scenes are repetitive at most... check background image
adds about a paragraph of sentence...then voila new update..
melody is better in terms of animation and plot progression and overall a better version of dmd.
dmd is 1.18 now... daughter part still has no copulation .. other decision paths of the game have a clear definition even the freakin best friend has a stand alone path and has copulation... i like to remind the dev that this is "dating my daughter"... not dating my daughters best friend and some bitch secondary protagonist.... hmmm life with mary did better on plot progression and the feels.
parental love is 0.6 .... some feel like its quick but its not... few months have past since its development so i think its not quick.....its on the right path...it may feel like that on game but its actually better that way..
decision paths are clear and have an achievement feel when completed ....
dmd - daughter path is just plain neglected if you ask me. spend 2 hrs on game still feel like shit blue ball...im mentioning you here dual family if you are still alive.
i think instead of trying to somehow drag the plot i think its better to end the series.. complete the daughter path and i will be on my way...pls...dev... daughter path complete by july 2018... this is on my list on completed game that was never completed.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this game. The storyline got me hooked. Once I got Ch1 to start, I didn't stop until Day 13, where I got stuck due to an incorrect decision earlier in the game.(Those that have completed know what I'm talking about) And I didn't have a save file before that day. Downloaded Ch2 to start it, might go back and replay CH1 again, but just can't go through it all again at the moment. Awesome work to the creator!
Make sure to hold the ctrl-button if you want to quickly skim through scenes you've already seen, took me a while to figure that one out myself.

Also, nice to see some positivity for once. It always amazes me to see the amount of negativity from these self righteous morons with the usual complaints of it being a cash grab; even though mrdots delivers exactly the product that people anticipate and which has amassed a huge following. The pacing is quite predictable (arguably it has even increased somewhat in the last few updates) and exactly what the supporters want, and so if you're once again disappointed that mrdots hasn't completely ruined his product by prematurely introducing a PIV sex scene between F and D, that's on you.

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Then, I would advise you and everybody else who reads this thread regularly to not lag behind. I'm holding off on expanding my thoughts about DMD 0.18 and DMD's future prospects until (hopefully) at least next week. Please play 0.18, at least once, and try to digest the happenings.
There should be 13 weeks between DMD 0.18 and 0.19. Thankfully, there is LOTS to discuss...
Im not even sure how that happened... I visit f95 once a day. Anyways I just finished it and I Love it. Definetly worth the 30 euros or how much I have sent him.. I dont even know anymore :D

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes