bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
This is now more a visual novel than a game. I am tired of the games where I am always stuck and have to click for hours to get a small change. Too many of those out there. I hate the little maps with the juvenile person figure trying to get out of the house.

I really like the Visual and Kenetic Novel formats. Hope more with
incest come out.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
OK.How you count months?If 0.19 will be august,then how 0.20 will be december?And don't expect 0.20 to be the ned of ch.2.Probably 0.24+0.25 for ehnanced final edition of ch.2
Made a mistake, but at the same time it will be technically end of November so might as well be December. What day did chapter 2 start again? 15 or something? Yeah its probably going to be 25. That means like 2020 this game will be just finishing chapter 2.

Yeah I dont think dots is going to be working on this for years. Life gets in the way and this is just his bitch side project now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Made a mistake, but at the same time it will be technically end of November so might as well be December. What day did chapter 2 start again? 15 or something? Yeah its probably going to be 25. That means like 2020 this game will be just finishing chapter 2.

Yeah I dont think dots is going to be working on this for years. Life gets in the way and this is just his bitch side project now.
Why not?There is games that the dev is working on more than 2 years already.I saw Something Unlimited for the first time nov 2015 and that wasn't the first version.Same goes with Roundscape Adorevia.Glassix started around feb 2016,Superpowered too.Not to mention Queens Opala series.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Knowing Elena it wouldn't be a surprise if she wake F with a blowjob:)

Actualy if you accept all other girls you get way more content than on D only path/Georgina,Olivia,Elena,Jennifer so far,Margo,Cassandra,Coco and Rachel in the future/.But on D path you get more scenes with D of course but not the same amount like with other girls.
Ya, wake them up blowing him and fingering her! When they open their eyes, and both realize it's Ellena and not the other partner, this ice will be broken.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

henk

Apr 4, 2017
Hey I'm back.Awesome tournament of Soul Calibur 2.Like I expected Taki,Seung Mina,Xianghua and the sisters Sophitia/Cassandra are the key to victory:)
I don't get it why so many people complain the update is too short.I don't feel it that way.BTW need to warn you I'm on Harem route so I can post screenshots only from that path.I expect screenshot will be better to post than simple pictures:)BTW I won't post images from the evening in dad's room.I will let you enjoy it.Normal ending on harem route and 69 on D only.BTW HUGE SPOILERS-DMD 0.18 SCREENSHOTS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Send it all

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Why not?There is games that the dev is working on more than 2 years already.I saw Something Unlimited for the first time nov 2015 and that wasn't the first version.Same goes with Roundscape Adorevia.Glassix started around feb 2016,Superpowered too.Not to mention Queens Opala series.
Okay so hes got a 5 year plan for his side bitch project. Super excited.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Probably most fans of DMD wish that, too. However, the developers need a revenue stream to continue producing anything. Patreon removed that revenue stream for DMD. So, they had to come up with another means of making money. They decided to create another game on Patreon, to keep the cash flowing in, and continue to develop DMD outside of Patreon and its restrictions. Once the game was banned from Patreon, there were not many (if any) other options.

By the way, I recommend Melody. It's a good game, even if it doesn't contain any incest. ;) Lots of pretty ladies, with an interesting story line.
I've played it already. Will touch it only after more updates.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Has anyone with saved game problems tried opening ver17 loading save game then starting ver18 of game and seeing if the saves are on ver18, it should work then shut down ver17.

Jan 27, 2018
This thread is always cancer for a few days after an update...
Anyway, great update, the cliffhanger is a bit mean considering the 3 months wait...
F said it would take at least a couple of days to sort the legal issues out, considering 0.19 will still be the countryside trip we can expect them returning home (and probably having celebration sex) in 4 days at the very least so... 1 year in real time... a bit sad to think about it, but at least the game is not dead, gotta count your blessings

izzBe

Apr 14, 2018
So am I really the only one having black screen on most animations of this game?
It's the only game I have this problem with starting midway chapter 1..
Please tell me someone is familiar with this problem and can tell this moron how to possibly fix it :'(

Reactions: ducnam0406
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes