asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
I believe PWU and PWU2 are finished as well as the Emily series (all of them were very short games). I've seen nothing from the creator of Sophie, but that was a really good game. Shame it's been a while since it's been updated.. TP, I think, is no longer being updated. But I'm not 100% sure on that. I've read that it's been abandoned, so it's possible. Melody is due for an update later this month. Followed by an update (v0.19) to DMD sometime in August.

I'm not sure about the others, though it would be nice to see some updates after waiting for what seems like an eternity.

Daughter for Dessert was updated not too long ago (a week or so if I'm not mistaken). There was a chapter 9 which was released recently.

ASL I believe was also just updated recently as well.
yea i played Daughter for dessert CH9... it was meeh... But i think ch10 will be the end, and no matter the awesomnes of the story and imerisivness and the writing of the game the lack of animations is just.... lackluster(and yea ik that its just like a graphic novel but still)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yea i played Daughter for dessert CH9... it was meeh... But i think ch10 will be the end, and no matter the awesomnes of the story and imerisivness and the writing of the game the lack of animations is just.... lackluster(and yea ik that its just like a graphic novel but still)
Overall it wasn't that bad. Though I could have done without Moe Mortelli. He was just annoying as hell. lol

There were a couple of times I would have liked to have seen something along the lines of "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!". :)

Reactions: asgardtipar

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Overall it wasn't that bad. Though I could have done without Moe Mortelli. He was just annoying as hell. lol

There were a couple of times I would have liked to have seen something along the lines of "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!". :)
You can try SlutCraft that just have an update if you into that.Futa in Police Academy too.
Time for some Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You can try SlutCraft that just have an update if you into that.Futa in Police Academy too.
Time for some Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
I'm not really a huge fan of Futa, though I have played a few games like some of the Christie's Room games, which weren't all that bad for Flashplayer-based entertainment. Some of the Virtual Date games were alright, for the most part, though extremely short in playing time.

If you want to try some interesting games, I'd recommend "Don't Wake Her", "Orgasm Girl" and "Sleeping Girl". All three games have the same premise.. try to get them to have an orgasm without waking them up and getting caught. And yes, there is some sex.. :)

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Just found DMD this week, and fucking loved it! So fucked up that the douche bags at Patreon have screwed so many talented devs. Does anybody know, is the BuyMeACoffee the best way to support DMD and MrDots? Sucks having to wait so long for updates, but I'd hate to see this game get abandoned from lack of support.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just found DMD this week, and fucking loved it! So fucked up that the douche bags at Patreon have screwed so many talented devs. Does anybody know, is the BuyMeACoffee the best way to support DMD and MrDots? Sucks having to wait so long for updates, but I'd hate to see this game get abandoned from lack of support.
For DMD, yes. MrDots isn't accepting money for DMD on his Patreon page, much less even bringing the game up there. He'd get banned if he did. However, you can support his other project - Melody - on his Patreon page.

For DMD, you need to buy him a coffee.

As far as "lack of support", I think it's pretty safe to say DMD has a lot of support, IMHO. Not just because of Patreon's demands and what happened as a result, but because a lot of people were financially vested in him continuing his work with DMD (such as myself). And he promised to continue doing so despite Patreon, which, to me, speaks a lot about his character.

Reactions: Ronoc19 and rmma621

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Help! I downloaded the options.rpy thing from fileshare because I wanted to edit my friendship points so I could get the Koko concert in chapter 1 and now I can't load or save games. Hitting esc does nothing and it just treats it like a new game every time, there isn't even a main menu screen anymore. Deleting options.rpy didn't help either. I still have the folder with all my saves, but I can't access them.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Help! I downloaded the options.rpy thing from fileshare because I wanted to edit my friendship points so I could get the Koko concert in chapter 1 and now I can't load or save games. Hitting esc does nothing and it just treats it like a new game every time, there isn't even a main menu screen anymore. Deleting options.rpy didn't help either. I still have the folder with all my saves, but I can't access them.
The only thing I can suggest would be to move your saves to another folder outside of the game's root folder (the folder containing "DMD.CH2.EXE"). Delete the folder containing the game and all its contents then extract the files/folders from the archive you have. Once you've done that, move your saves back to where they belong and reload your game.

Reactions: JohnJacobs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The story lines have been interesting to see developed. I've noticed a cross over/cameo appearances between characters in a couple of the games, which has made them even more intertwined and enticing.
same engine and graphics so cameos on other games isn't rare, f. e. DMD's daughter has bit same look as youngest sister in Sisterly Lust etc.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The only thing I can suggest would be to move your saves to another folder outside of the game's root folder (the folder containing "DMD.CH2.EXE"). Delete the folder containing the game and all its contents then extract the files/folders from the archive you have. Once you've done that, move your saves back to where they belong and reload your game.
but before you start your game, use and choose option 3 <Enable Console and Developer Menu>
upon the next game start you can use <shift+o> to open the console and edit the game variables (v_stat_d_friend is your target for friendship)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Speaking of Chapter 1, do you know when the many revisions finally stopped (for now)? When 14.5 dropped. There were even TWO versions of 14.5 with the first version quickly revised. But DMD has been saying this and doing that from the beginning (a work-in-progress, indeed!). Also remember, even IF the Elena cliff hanger remains as is during 0.19, there are several outcomes to that scene. One possible outcome is Elena becomes an even more trusted confidante than she already is (I only play a D-only path where both F and D have rejected Elena). The testimony of an unofficial dev-teamer, @Jeff Steel, that Elena will be pivotal in 0.19 is the single largest piece of info DMD fans have so far to indirectly make sense of the cliff hanger.
Sure, Elena and many other DMD characters will learn of the F/D relationship. But how and when is very much up in the air.
Trouble is, Elena knows her suspicions to be true now that she's caught F and D in bed naked together. How she will handle/deal with this revelation is a different question entirely. One that leaves a lot open for speculation. I can't wait to see what happens as a result.

Get your popcorn (see what I did there?) ready! :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
but before you start your game, use and choose option 3 <Enable Console and Developer Menu>
upon the next game start you can use <shift+o> to open the console and edit the game variables (v_stat_d_friend is your target for friendship)
Thanks for the assist with UnRen. Never having used it before to make modifications to the games variables, I wasn't sure where to begin guiding @JohnJacobs with that endeavor.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes