ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
The only supported saves from chapter 1 are from version 0.14.5. The only supported saves from chapter 2 are 0.17 and higher.

You probably won't be able to load your 0.15 save in 0.17 or 0.18. I suggest you just start chapter 2 over again. Select the choices you want. Select "Continue from CH.1" and enter the info manually.
If I play the chapter 1 v0.14.5 from the beginning, I can play chapter 2 v0.18 with that save?
I find quite complicated to remember all what is asked in the quiz.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, MrD and D are still alive and D will be back earlier than expected :heartcoveredeyes:

DMD v.19 Coming Soon
Hi guys!

Stay tuned at for news and information about the release date for DMD v19, which will be posted up at the end of July.

To celebrate this upcoming announcement, I have created some pics to celebrate the end of the FIFA World Cup, featuring the lovely D at the beach.

Note: These pics will not be part of the next update. It’s just a small gift from me :)

If you want to download my previous image packs, please go here:

Hope you enjoy these and will be in contact with you all very soon!

Thanks so much for your support

MrDots

View attachment 124872 View attachment 124873 View attachment 124874 View attachment 124875 View attachment 124876 View attachment 124877 View attachment 124878 View attachment 124879 View attachment 124880 View attachment 124881
And yes D can play with my ball anytime she likes.........................

Reactions: xooox and JJsworld

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
then go to /User/your username/.renpy/DMD-1469236204 or /User/your username/Library/RenPy/DMD-1469236204 and delete the folder port
Thanks, that worked. Sort of. It now asks me to input everything. And then it says "thank you!" when everything has been registered and then crashes.

Anybody experienced this?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If I play the chapter 1 v0.14.5 from the beginning, I can play chapter 2 v0.18 with that save?
I find quite complicated to remember all what is asked in the quiz.
Yes.

The walkthrough has the answers to the quiz.

Reactions: ROTGOT

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but is there a concrete reason to believe the next update will be more than two weeks' work? And is there any indication what this might mean for update scheduling in future?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
More D sooner than expected, YAY. I thought it was going to be a Melody update this month. Now I get to spend the rest of the month coming to check if its been released yet, lol

Reactions: JJsworld

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Absolutely no "concrete reason". Fans, especially patrons/donors, must have high amounts of faith and trust in a dev.
There were many DMD critics in this thread during the Chapter 1 development. But, seemingly, the patron numbers just kept climbing higher and higher. So, just let the paying fans decide if the "product" is satisfactory.
@Jeff Steel , an unofficial dev-teamer, very recently confirmed that the Melody project should finish BEFORE DMD does. That leads me to believe the present quarterly update schedule for DMD will remain unchanged in the foreseeable future.
Would be nice if after Melody DMD would get full time attention. I know its not gonna happen, ...

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I win the ticket to meed Koko? I have followed the walkthrough, and to my calculation, I should have the points for it, but still table 3 wins the ticket.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I win the ticket to meed Koko? I have followed the walkthrough, and to my calculation, I should have the points for it, but still table 3 wins the ticket.
Did you prevent D from drinking anymore during dinner?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes