CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
FP 49, LP 27 when we start the quiz. FP47, LP 29 after the quiz. Loosing 2 FP for stopping her from drinking and gaining 2 LP for choosing the correct hand.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
FP 49, LP 27 when we start the quiz. FP47, LP 29 after the quiz. Loosing 2 FP for stopping her from drinking and gaining 2 LP for choosing the correct hand.
Could you send me your saves before you start the Cupid Night games? If you could get to the point just before entering the restaurant, that would be great.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Did you tease her when she was singing earlier in the day? IIRC that is worth a few points in the contest. Going for the exercise outfit instead of the swimsuit also nets a few.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Did you tease her when she was singing earlier in the day? IIRC that is worth a few points in the contest. Going for the exercise outfit instead of the swimsuit also nets a few.
Yeah, you get negative FP for teasing her when she starts singing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah yeah that's right, you lose 2 FP I think if you choose that one, but D is able to answer that question about the partner musical tastes so you get some more contest points right?
Exactly, and that's why you have to pick on her so she'll ask what type of music F prefers. It's one of the questions asked on the questionnaire in the first Cupid Night game of the evening... :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is the last save before the quiz. No, I did not tease her.
That may be why table 3 won, but I'll look over your save just to be sure.

I'll need the rest of the files from your saves folder. I'm unable to get the file you uploaded to show up in the list of saved games..

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
Haven't played it, I was about to download it but I doubt it is... But it's most likely personal preference. Gotta admit that it has a pretty huge funbase tho in order to get in one of the best games in the forum.
its a very good game with a slow build but i can see why it might not be for everyone

Mar 29, 2018
its a very good game with a slow build but i can see why it might not be for everyone
I'll surely try it XD It's gonna take me some time tho till I make up my mind... But just my opinion in advanced, I really liked Melody. From the walkthrough, to the characters, down to the plot... simple and straight forward. Time will tell though since it hasnt been finished yet. So I dont wanna rush things.
That spoiler gave me a crack though. XD God damn. haha

Reactions: bjornt2

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I'll surely try it for sure XD It's gonna take me some time tho till I make up my mind... But just my opinion in advanced, I really liked Melody. From the walkthrough, to the characters, down to the plot... simple and straight forward. Time will tell though since it hasnt been finished yet. So I dont wanna rush things.

I dont like melody simply because its killing this game, because melody exists and is taking priority this game gets 1 update every 3 months verses melodies 2 updates every 3 months. Kind of scummy IMO as this was first and dots was milking patreon subscription money but cant complain over what an independent developer chooses to do with his time I guess.

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
I dont like melody simply because its killing this game, because melody exists and is taking priority this game gets 1 update every 3 months verses melodies 2 updates every 3 months. Kind of scummy IMO as this was first and dots was milking patreon subscription money but cant complain over what an independent developer chooses to do with his time I guess.
melody kinda saved this game, patreon would have killed this one off because of incest atleast this way we still get this and another great game

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I get where you're coming from, I didn't want to like Melody for the same reason, but I just can't help it. Melody is just as well done as DMD and I'm glad we're now getting two quality games from Mr.Dots, even if DMD has slowed down some as a result.

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
I'll surely try it for sure XD It's gonna take me some time tho till I make up my mind... But just my opinion in advanced, I really liked Melody. From the walkthrough, to the characters, down to the plot... simple and straight forward. Time will tell though since it hasnt been finished yet. So I dont wanna rush things.
glad you enjoyed my spoiler :p

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes