IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
While I don’t want to rain on the humor of the joke, D will not be shagging a horse (or any animal). Vtv is more correct to make the comment about Elena, but I’m pretty sure Elena won’t be making a comment about that particular animal and animal part this release. (Though Hearsz might sneak something in.)
OK so D is in the horse stable sucking on MC's cock and whats the bet Elena is in a nearby stable with a stallion named Geronimo giving a BJ or HJ and perhaps trying to stuff it's huge cock into her wet sloppy pussy.

Reactions: RustyV

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The horse thing is too early and way too much. I would be so happy if we I see an (optional) D/Dog, E/D/Dog on highest corruption or so. The horse thing is also more a dildoing than a good fuckin. Let D's puppy learn (maybe with E?!?) and grow and then ...

Reactions: bolenart

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
It's worth noticing that on those previews D looks without worries and calm enough to have some private time with F in that hayloft,this means that Elena probably didn't said anything at that point. We'll see what happens but i'd like if she follows and spy on them in there which would make her want to join them in future updates even more.

Reactions: RustyV and bolenart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It's worth noticing that on those previews D looks without worries and calm enough to have some private time with F in that hayloft,this means that Elena probably didn't said anything at that point. We'll see what happens but i'd like if she follows and spy on them in there which would make her want to join them in future updates even more.
Or she may have gotten really horny and is spending time with the old friend of her Dad that came over for dinner anyway without having to turn off your relationship option with her... :FeelsGoodMan:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
It was stated earlier in the thread by Jeff Steel that the confrontation comes at the end of the day and will most likely be the cliffhanger ending.

Btw- Thanks Jeff Steel for the preview info

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK so D is in the horse stable sucking on MC's cock and whats the bet Elena is in a nearby stable with a stallion named Geronimo giving a BJ or HJ and perhaps trying to stuff it's huge cock into her wet sloppy pussy.
weirdo.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
It was stated earlier in the thread by Jeff Steel that the confrontation comes at the end of the day and will most likely be the cliffhanger ending.

i missed that bit of info,it makes sense though

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I just hope we are close to the penetration since there is almost nothing to progress between fucking and bj (Maybe humping each other/thighjob while being naked ??)

And aside from that there is no way we can see extreme fetishes before chapter 3. (This includes Elena too)

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Very nice previews.
Unfortunately, I don't think we will see D and F fucking, I guess they will go on with ass fingering.
It would be nice though to see D doing BJ and titjob at the same time, just in order to see something new

Maybe Elena will try a horse

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Like i said before there is almost nothing left to progress without penetration. I just hope we can see something new if there is no fucking.

omg, please tell me, does he get her back? i just finished chapter 1, i need to know it's killing.
Why are you asking? Just start playing chapter 2. I don't wanna spoil that for you but if you insist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Well, it is later in the day and not the end actually. Elena has many ways of looking at this new reveal and things should be in a turmoil for her even after the confrontation. The Elena issue has been the most discussed item and even I don’t know how Hearsz will ultimately script it.

Reactions: fried

suiz

May 3, 2018
Already finished chapt 2,damn now elena know about their relationship...it will seriously be an awkward situation between them,i hope that she will not interfere in F and D relationship..btw i really want to see Rachel fucking Frank in the next update (just my guess because we still don't hear anything from this dude)
You really should use spoiler tags when spoiling the story D:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know how to use spoiler tag,but i already delete it..i'm sorry
I don't see how giving an opinion on what you think may happen is a spoiler, but whatever.. lol

As far as using a spoiler tag though, you can do it one of two ways:

[ SPOILER ]Spoiler text here[/ SPOILER ] (no spaces).

And if you want to title your spoiler, you can do so this way:
[ SPOILER = "Spoiler title" ]Spoiler text[/ SPOILER ] (no spaces)

The other way is by clicking the "+" and select "Spoiler". :)

Reactions: E.l.l.0

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If you guys are talking bout my thread, it was a opinion and we didn't get that far yet. If I fucked up my apologies!!!!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you guys are talking bout my thread, it was a opinion and we didn't get that far yet. If I fucked up my apologies!!!!
Nope, you're good! Besides, 0.19 isn't even out yet, so it's perfectly alright to theorize on what you think might happen. Hell, we all are for now! lol

Reactions: JeefZ
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes