suiz

May 3, 2018
The horse-dick attached to the man-with-no-face (aka the MC) will do the deed.
But I wouldn't put it past Elena to check out the horse's dick. If it looks too big for her, she may have to start with an entry-level pony before taking in the horse. She knew enough to practise long and hard with the huge golden dildo of Jen's mom, so she'll be a wide success.
I'm just saying this.. Animopron breaking the quiet, or lara with horse :D

Reactions: Ed B

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
God, if only she was already having sex that would have been an excellent opportunity for her to ride reverse cowgirl.
Don't worry.Elena will teach her cowgirl,reverse cowgirl,maybe even horse ride:)
Well, bestiality was one of the tags for this game in the beginning...

But seriously, could you imagine the menstruating that'd happen on f95zone if her cherry was taken by a horse instead of the MC? It would make the elevator scene in the Shining look like a trickle compared to Niagara Falls... Jesus!
You know that Niagara is a girl from Freeloading Family,right?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
God, you know this thread (hell, the server) is going to implode whenever D does lose the V.

*tries to load F95*

*sees message*

"Sorry for the inconvenience, we are currently working hard to restore F95. Thank you for your patience and fuck you Dots!"

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The horse will pop her cherry
While I don’t want to rain on the humor of the joke, D will not be shagging a horse (or any animal). Vtv is more correct to make the comment about Elena, but I’m pretty sure Elena won’t be making a comment about that particular animal and animal part this release. (Though Hearsz might sneak something in.)

Amalee501

Jan 20, 2018
before the story of Patreon, there was a tag "bestiality" on this game, is it still relevant or with the overhaul imposed by patreon it is no longer on the program?

lkta

May 3, 2017
Game isn't on Patreon so if he wanted to have a great big conga line of all the animals on Noahs ark fucking each other & the girls he could i guess.

The tag is still there on the DMD game webpage :

Fetishes
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)

Amalee501

Jan 20, 2018
Game isn't on Patreon so if he wanted to have a great big conga line of all the animals on Noahs ark fucking each other & the girls he could i guess.

The tag is still there on the DMD game webpage :

Fetishes
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
Ok thank you for the answer

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Congrats on the green badge, bro!
Does this mean you are now a studio writer? Or just a spokesperson on this site?
Thank’s, V. I Just asked the f95zone management and bossapplesauce vouched for me. I’m still working plotting and ideas with Hearsz doing 95.5% of the writing. I still have a scene I wrote that might come up when they get back to Rachel’s town. In addition, some of my scene ideas are being implemented in this release as well as some scene timing.

I’m really looking forward to the final product.

Reactions: fried and virtuvoid

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
before the story of Patreon, there was a tag "bestiality" on this game, is it still relevant or with the overhaul imposed by patreon it is no longer on the program?
It still is discussed. (Personally I was/am not a huge fan so I haven’t come up with suggestion on how to implement it.). Nothing is done until the Fat Lady sings.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes