3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Looks like this Game is finally coming to an end. I really hope when this ends someone puts it together in one package. The Game is decent but the Episode Format with the Offline and Online Mode with incompatible Saves is really the worst thing in history. It was literally more convenient if they Game was put in the Epic Store! ._.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
ok so it looks like it wasn't just a glitch for me and others have been able to play palmers new game double homework through this link someone make a new thread for it i guess?
Its probaly a teaser, you get chapter 1 free and then have to pay for the rest. Like a drug dealer, or HBO

• Haha
Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*cough* Cory is starting to get jealous.
Cory will always have a special place in my panties heart but I did see Kathy first.

Cory was the start of Ava's harem when I realised I couldn't just have 1 top girl and then ended up with Alina, Katie, Jenna and a few others joining them.

I am such an e-slut i'm surprised my pixels babes put up with it to be honest.

kallalla

May 29, 2017
ok so it looks like it wasn't just a glitch for me and others have been able to play palmers new game double homework through this link someone make a new thread for it i guess?
Well I really enjoyed that, even if it probably really is not supposed to be accessible like that :D

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
So Yeah I am way late to the party I know sorry, but in all honesty did the game itself ever get better?, I aready know the renders are good, and that it had or was going for deep emotional story driven experience I played ages ago way back on games of desire. I played up until ch 3-4 something about a toaster and a blowjob but I got feed up with the pacing and lack of sexual content back then, that and always having to restart chapters for not saving. So yeah been out of the loop ever since, did dfd get better or worse over time?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest patreon post
says This is not an April fools joke

TitleScreen_CH19.png
We usually have about two days for polish before releasing a chapter of DFD, and we've always been on schedule so far. Today, literally a few hours ago, we got to play the final chapter of DFD after its completion. We found that it didn't live up to our standards. That has actually never happened before, and we do apologize for that. In order to give you guys the chapter you deserve, we decided to wait a while (meaning April) until we can release something we can stand and be proud for. At this point, the ending is mediocre instead of good. To summarize, we much rather delay the release and give you something we can back 100%. $20 will be up very soon since that was made earlier.

We apologize for breaking our deadline.

kallalla

May 29, 2017
So Yeah I am way late to the party I know sorry, but in all honesty did the game itself ever get better?, I aready know the renders are good, and that it had or was going for deep emotional story driven experience I played ages ago way back on games of desire. I played up until ch 3-4 something about a toaster and a blowjob but I got feed up with the pacing and lack of sexual content back then, that and always having to restart chapters for not saving. So yeah been out of the loop ever since, did dfd get better or worse over time?
The pacing is still kind of slow, the episodes all have sexual content, but usually only 1-3 scenes per episode. I personally am a fan of that because i think he managed to actually make the game focus on the story (including the deep emotional part you mentioned) but I know there are others that don't enjoy the story as much or think it is too sappy at times.

The renders are still lovely of course.

So all in all i don't really think it changed that much since back then. There is more sex, just because relationships have moved along some, but the overall feel of the game has stayed similar, at least from my POV.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pacing usually does take a while in story based games. The only ones that don't are games designed purely for the sex like nukige's.

As far as if it got better or not, there is a lot more sex that's for sure.

The story is a point of contention. While some of us understand why the drama happened in the story it was the execution we didn't agree with but that's beating a dead horse now. You'll need to suspend your disbelief for the last few chapters although 15/16 are massive improvements and seem to be going back the right way.

Personally i'd say it's worth it. Sure I have my issues with a plot point or two but overall the characters and the rest of the story was worth it.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Thanks for the info, was debating whether or not to jump back in or continue to wait it out to the final episode, or move on completely.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Pacing usually does take a while in story based games. The only ones that don't are games designed purely for the sex like nukige's.

As far as if it got better or not, there is a lot more sex that's for sure.

The story is a point of contention. While some of us understand why the drama happened in the story it was the execution we didn't agree with but that's beating a dead horse now. You'll need to suspend your disbelief for the last few chapters although 15/16 are massive improvements and seem to be going back the right way.

Personally i'd say it's worth it. Sure I have my issues with a plot point or two but overall the characters and the rest of the story was worth it.
this is why at some point i just stopped playing, i rather wait for the whole thing

Reactions: BigMike240

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I'd totally play this and get into it if it were redone in a different game format. I tried it and its such a pain in the ass to do anything. The lag and slow response times are like watching someone pour molasses in Alaska on a winter day. It makes me want to pull my hair out.

Please, for sanity's sake, re-do this game in Renpy. Hell, I'd even take RPGM over the clusterfuck that it currently is in.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes