3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
That was my point.

Amanda barely appeared in 15 and 16 and they were good chapters.

I don't care how much of an illusion the choice looks as long as the ending I get is with the MC and Kathy I won't complain.
Heidi is the way for me ;)

Reactions: Tom10

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Soooooooooo....getting busy with H&K in ch.16...MC says it might have consequences...
Do we know to what extent? Should I risk it?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
This happens to me with every update since about chapter 11. No matter which version I download, when I get the title screen and it gives me the message that I can 'click here' to play the prior version there is supposed to a link to upload a prior save. Its never there for me. I have to go to another game site and play DFD there. Anything I'm missing to get the load option?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
probably just screw over your chances with Amanda forever
Consequences usually mean something bad will happen.

That is what i'm hoping happens so not bad at all. We're given a choice to pick a love interest and I went for Kathy so i'm hoping that completely shuts Amanda down.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Consequences usually mean something bad will happen.

That is what i'm hoping happens so not bad at all. We're given a choice to pick a love interest and I went for Kathy so i'm hoping that completely shuts Amanda down.
Amanda and her aunt deserve eachother. Couple of cold hearted bitches. :mad:

The choice between Kathy and Heidi is just so hard to choose which one I like better so I made a save for both of them. I just cant choose...o_O

Reactions: Josh Spicer

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I like Heidi better. The way the game delivered her character makes it feel like the MC is special to her - how she was nicknamed the Ice Queen yet she chooses you. She's low key a cutie. :ROFLMAO:
They do seem to be the most logical match for sure.

Reactions: Tom10

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Amanda and her aunt deserve eachother. Couple of cold hearted bitches. :mad:

The choice between Kathy and Heidi is just so hard to choose which one I like better so I made a save for both of them. I just cant choose...o_O
I've got a save for both and "hopefully" one for Lily if she gets an option in the future but I can't see me ever wanting a happy ending with Amanda.

I understand why the drama was added even if I didn't agree with the execution but it made her look immature, ungrateful, spiteful and a little bit moronic.

I just want to reiterate I am not "hating" (starting to "hate" that term...) on the game just 1 character within said game. I adore Kathy, I think Heidi is great and Lily is awesome ... just don't like Amanda.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
That was my point.

Amanda barely appeared in 15 and 16 and they were good chapters.

I don't care how much of an illusion the choice looks as long as the ending I get is with the MC and Kathy I won't complain.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you as much as I am noting that we shouldn't enjoy a game called 'Daughter for Dessert' more when the 'daughter' isn't present.

But ch 15 has other problems than Amanda. I might be generous enough to call it an improvement on previous chapters, but 'good'? nah. This most recent chapter was better still, so it definitely seems like it's on something of an upswing, which is unfortunate if it's now drawing to a close.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Isn't he walking and carrying her? That would involve feet coming off the ground.
Bet he didn't think of that...I thought I was the only one who noticed that..:geek:
Of course, It was supposed to be a joke. A bad joke I know :ROFLMAO:

Hmm, that's a strange way of saying Kathy, what accent is that?
What? I didn't say Kathy, I said Kathy, NO! KATHY! I mean... Kathy... MORRIGAN YOU WITCH!! what did you do to me?! :mad:

Reactions: Avaron1974

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I've got a save for both and "hopefully" one for Lily if she gets an option in the future but I can't see me ever wanting a happy ending with Amanda.
I made a save for all of them. Also the earliest girl you can you can commit to is Lily (at Ch15 I think it was) and she was in the preview clip at the end of Ch16, so you can be serious with Lily (The girl you end up with will send you selfies)

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I made a save for all of them. Also the earliest girl you can you can commit to is Lily (at Ch15 I think it was). See the preview at the end of Ch16, the one where the girls took a selfie (yes, the one with Moe too), that will tell you which one you choose to be together. I don't know if you can be together with all of them though.
The preview just showed a clip for each girl, and one for Moe. Was there something I missed there that shows who I'm dedicated to?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
The preview just showed a clip for each girl, and one for Moe. Was there something I missed there that shows who I'm dedicated to?
I guess I need to edit my previous post as it kinda misleading, my point in that post was that you can be together with Lily.

But in Ch17 you will really decide If you want to be with Amanda or the other girls, I don't want to spoil more. The preview only showed us what could happen in the future, And they did the preview like that because they really want to show the Moe picture I think, cause it will be weird say if only one girl is shown in the preview then a naked Moe pops up on the screen :LOL:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes