3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Nope but in Ch17 you will really decide If you want to be with Amanda or the other girls, I don't want to spoil more. The preview only showed us what could happen in the future, And they did the preview like that because they really want to show the Moe picture I think, cause it will be weird say if only one girl is shown in the preview then a naked Moe pops up on the screen :LOL:
That's what I thought. It's just that the other guy said something else that confused me. Thanks for clearing it up. I'm looking forward to more chapters.

Edit: Wait, I just checked. Other guy was you. Now I'm even more confused.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
So, in the middle of the latest threesome, Heidi leaves to go to the bathroom and we're forced to make a choice: Heidi, Kathy, neither, but I think a "button" with the option "both" is missing. I will be waiting for a patch to fix this "bug" because I don't want to break either of the girls' hearts.

Reactions: corax86

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So, in the middle of the latest threesome, Heidi leaves to go to the bathroom and we're forced to make a choice: Heidi, Kathy, neither, but I think a "button" with the option "both" is missing. I will be waiting for a patch to fix this "bug" because I don't want to break either of the girls' hearts.
Don't get me wrong I usually go for a harem route if I can but in this case I like to keep it as it is, Heidi clearly said she didn't like it. It won't make sense, sure maybe they can put a "both" option by having MC lying to to both but won't that really break their hearts to billion pieces if you get find out?

Oh and either of them actually taken it very well if you didn't choose her.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
Don't get me wrong I usually go for a harem route if I can but in this case I like to keep it as it is, Heidi clearly said she didn't like it. It won't make sense, sure maybe they can put a "both" option by having MC lying to to both but won't that really break their hearts to billion pieces if you get find out?

Oh and either of them actually taken it very well if you didn't choose her.
Unless they put a happy face in front of the mc and go cry a river at home. Heidi looked pretty receptive at the beginning of the act. I guess she got a little jelly afterwards, but I was hoping all three could maintain a relation between themselves. Or at least the dev could go for an alternative: let the mc witness the act between the two without interfering, creating a parallel lesbian path for both girls, while leaving the mc free to pursue other relation, like lily, or the daughter character, although she is the least appealing one imo and ironically, for the type of game it is.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

introvtx

May 6, 2017
@Ellordrings Of course, when they say they are fine after they got rejected that's 99% a lie. I expect them to be upset, sad, cry, etc. When I said both (all 4 girls in fact) handled it very well is because there are no drama, petty jealousy and such, they accept it like how adults (which they are) should, they move on. I hope you'll agree with me when you play Ch17 & 18.

And I do get you alternative idea I though this game would have lesbian relationships between the characters, but I never see Heidi and Kathy in relationship with each other. Both threesome happen when they were high or/and drunk so both time Heidi's mind was too clouded to make judgement and refuse (in the first threesome at least, cause she's sober enough in the second). So Kathy's feelings was always one sided from the start.

The only lesbian relationship I can make sense was of Kathy and Amanda, which then somehow either Kathy or the MC corrupt Amanda to have threesome, I mean we can have incest relationship (It's the main selling point of the game...), Kathy and Amanda are best friends and they share a big secret, so why not right?. But alas this also doesn't happen because Kathy was disgusted if you reveal you had sex with your daughter despite being a liberal (I guess its just too much for her).

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Man, walkthrough threw a curveball I didnt see coming. I thought you'd always be able to sex everyone. Never thought we'd eventually have to choose just ONE girl

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Man, walkthrough threw a curveball I didnt see coming. I thought you'd always be able to sex everyone. Never thought we'd eventually have to choose just ONE girl
Thats as far as I know, there could be a harem, but I don't know if it'll be a thing. Could be one of the endings, maybe.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So before I played ch 16 after reading the guide and seeing I would have to choose a woman I was torn between Kathy and Lily.

I hate that the daughter up and left without even explaining to us what was wrong and letting us tell her the truth. No she just believes a aunt who she just met over the dad who raised her.

But after Lily says how much we meant to her before the first try going to the hotel I decided on her.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
So before I played ch 16 after reading the guide and seeing I would have to choose a woman I was torn between Kathy and Lily.

I hate that the daughter up and left without even explaining to us what was wrong and letting us tell her the truth. No she just believes a aunt who she just met over the dad who raised her.

But after Lily says how much we meant to her before the first try going to the hotel I decided on her.
You could always do multiple playthroughs.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes