3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I suppose that the people who hate incest are not going to play a game named "DAUGHTER for dessert".
no. patreon accepted name even after they banned incest but forced to cut bloodties between father and daughter.

Reactions: Antosha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(Note to self: make a game for Patreon titled, "A Father and Daughter Fuck Each Other"
Then ALWAYS refer to the "father" as "her step-father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate-in-law")
dunno if that'd pass today.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
dunno if that'd pass today.
Well All girls are someone's daughter, and you just have to make sure that the "father" character does indeed, have a child...

So from this point of view, all couples that have a child together count, since the mother is still a daughter, and the mother/daughter person's spouse is now father of her children... and anyone who reads that 'a father' is the father of 'daughter' from the title is a dirty little perv.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well All girls are someone's daughter, and you just have to make sure that the "father" character does indeed, have a child...

So from this point of view, all couples that have a child together count, since the mother is still a daughter, and the mother/daughter person's spouse is now father of her children... and anyone who reads that 'a father' is the father of 'daughter' from the title is a dirty little perv.
i meant doubt patreon would accept title of game.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022

bombo

May 12, 2017
compressed version of the game ( until CH19) ~60%

i don't know what im doing wrong but it's not working
i tried installing every chapter in every drive i have on my pc and none worked
"data.win" file is always 0 kb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't know what im doing wrong but it's not working
i tried installing every chapter in every drive i have on my pc and none worked
"data.win" file is always 0 kb
try dling with jdownloader and extract with 7zip.

bombo

May 12, 2017
try dling with jdownloader and extract with 7zip.
thanks for replying, i did what you said earlier but when i extract with 7zip i get this
Capture.JPG
you will notice that the "data.win" isn't there and replaced with "data1.bf"
and when i try to open the game this happens
Capture2.JPG
and if i choose the data file or any other file nothing happens and the game won't run

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes