3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
im lost with this, isnt it supposed to be the MC's daughter not childhood friend?
You can change the relationships in the settings menu. It was done this way to avoid Pateron ban hammer.

I do wish that Palmer and LJ had released this on Android as a downloadable rar. It's annoying having to be forced to play the Online edition that occasionally crashes.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Never played the game, how's the story ? Is it well-written, is there some character development, or it's all focusing on sex scenes ? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never played the game, how's the story ? Is it well-written, is there some character development, or it's all focusing on sex scenes ? Thanks.
story and chars are nice but gameplay leaves a lot to be desired if has played renpy games before.

Reactions: Sasanid

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
You can change the relationships in the settings menu. It was done this way to avoid Pateron ban hammer.

I do wish that Palmer and LJ had released this on Android as a downloadable rar. It's annoying having to be forced to play the Online edition that occasionally crashes.
Palmer died some years ago, the Team of Love-Joint had to finish his work.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
One of the best ren'py games out there in terms of story and content. Not much going on when it comes to the gameplay, but there rarely is with ren'py games.

Reactions: Sasanid

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, "ren'py style" game lmfao. It's an in-house engine but its still basically the same thing as ren'py outside of some technical aspects. But go off I guess.
"Technical aspects"!? What do you think a game's engine is? The 'technical aspects' are exactly what define an engine.

It is a VN. That's the only similarity with this game and others using one of the standard engines.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes