3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
im on ch 16 so far and its really good[sex scenes could be better] but amanda is pissing me off with her shit. so dumb bitch cicilia[dont know if i spelled that right] comes along and give half truths to amanda when cicilia wasnt even phuucking their or knows anything about her supposed sister and using her rich brain to make up what ever scenario benefits bringing amanda to her side. amanda learns what ever cicilia tells her and what does amanda do, jack shit and talks around in circles like the mc is suppose to know what secret she is referring too when the secret isnt even a secret to the mc and just a fond/fun memory of his love lanie even if at the time mc was ignorant as phuuck to what was happening to lanie. so not only did amanda not even try to find out the love of her life's side of the story she would rather leave someone she was in love with for who knows how long for a bitch that showed up 18 years later without even once pitching in or being apart of her life at all. she dreamed of being in a relationship with the mc yet is throwing it all away when she knows dam near everything about who he is as a person and his character and all she had to do was ask him what ever she wanted to know and he would of most likely told her everything given if she told the mc the importance the subject was to her and the impact it would have on her for him to tell her everything just to make her happy. mc does everything to make amanda happy and she knows it but this one half truth is all it takes for her to throw it all away. mc even called her once he found out the stupid mistake he made for being the ignorant phuuck he was and called amanda right away, yet what does amanda do when she hears that he wants to talk and explain everything. she continues to run away. it was funny and annoying how everyone was asking the mc to tell the the truth about a secret that didnt exist[for the mc] yet gave no context or hints to what the secret is at all yet getting either sad/mad/ or dissapointed when they didnt get the reaction or response they wanted from the mc. and when the mc asked them what secret they are talking about they become tight lipped which to me indicates they dont want to know about said secret enough to tell him which secret like the mc is suppose to read their phuucking mind and say ahh that secret.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
im on ch 16 so far and its really good[sex scenes could be better] but amanda is pissing me off with her shit. so dumb bitch cicilia[dont know if i spelled that right] comes along and give half truths to amanda when cicilia wasnt even phuucking their or knows anything about her supposed sister and using her rich brain to make up what ever scenario benefits bringing amanda to her side. amanda learns what ever cicilia tells her and what does amanda do, jack shit and talks around in circles like the mc is suppose to know what secret she is referring too when the secret isnt even a secret to the mc and just a fond/fun memory of his love lanie even if at the time mc was ignorant as phuuck to what was happening to lanie. so not only did amanda not even try to find out the love of her life's side of the story she would rather leave someone she was in love with for who knows how long for a bitch that showed up 18 years later without even once pitching in or being apart of her life at all. she dreamed of being in a relationship with the mc yet is throwing it all away when she knows dam near everything about who he is as a person and his character and all she had to do was ask him what ever she wanted to know and he would of most likely told her everything given if she told the mc the importance the subject was to her and the impact it would have on her for him to tell her everything just to make her happy. mc does everything to make amanda happy and she knows it but this one half truth is all it takes for her to throw it all away. mc even called her once he found out the stupid mistake he made for being the ignorant phuuck he was and called amanda right away, yet what does amanda do when she hears that he wants to talk and explain everything. she continues to run away. it was funny and annoying how everyone was asking the mc to tell the the truth about a secret that didnt exist[for the mc] yet gave no context or hints to what the secret is at all yet getting either sad/mad/ or dissapointed when they didnt get the reaction or response they wanted from the mc. and when the mc asked them what secret they are talking about they become tight lipped which to me indicates they dont want to know about said secret enough to tell him which secret like the mc is suppose to read their phuucking mind and say ahh that secret.
Paragraphs and punctuation, use them.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
My God... I got a headache trying to read that monologue.

1705906737421.png
And commas. Don't forget the commas next time. :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im on ch 16 so far and its really good[sex scenes could be better] but amanda is pissing me off with her shit.
thx for wall of text.

anyways daddy hadn't told her fully what happened to her mother so what her grandmother told her was easy to believe.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
bruh during the moment you just let things run to the moon just to get what your trying to say out. i aint in school and not being graded[or care] about my paragraph being proper, as long as you can read it and understand what im saying then i did my job.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bruh during the moment you just let things run to the moon just to get what your trying to say out. i aint in school and not being graded[or care] about my paragraph being proper, as long as you can read it and understand what im saying then i did my job.
well if your job was to annoy users then you succeeded.

doubt many read longer than what i quoted.

cleff

Mar 14, 2018
Hey! Im going back to this game after having played it a long time ago! But i have one question. The version i can download is the one that censored the relationships bewteen the main RO and the MC. Where can i find the uncensored version?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey! Im going back to this game after having played it a long time ago! But i have one question. The version i can download is the one that censored the relationships bewteen the main RO and the MC. Where can i find the uncensored version?
IIRC, you can change the relationships starting in Chapter 2 — what they call each other, what their relationships are, etc. And the only sexual content in the first chapter is with the daughter's dead mom. ;-)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nowhere afaik but like antosha said iyou can do it ch2 onwards.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Seeing a lot of "starting from chapter 2" notes.
I observed that the wrench for accessing customization in Chapter 1 didn't work until after I had started playing.
Saved, went back to main menu, accessed wrench, loaded game: worked.
(My breaking point was "step-childhood friend" :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

AnonGamer13

Mar 17, 2024
I don't like how the dev played it safe with the "possible" incest element, but not wanting to explicitly state it, by mentioning that the MC never knew who Amanda's father actually was, since her mother never told him -- implying that her mom was a 304 -- but being the simp he is, he raised the child as his own "daughter," "childhood friend," or whatever. NO ONE LIKES A TEASE! Either commit to what you're wanting your game to actually have or don't, & stop wasting our time! Also, your users aren't stupid, we know that DNA tests a very easy to do and quite inexpensive, esp. at a damn hospital where the child is born, so don't leave the game as some kind of unsolvable mystery as to who a child's biological paternal father is!

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't like how the dev played it safe with the "possible" incest element, but not wanting to explicitly state it, by mentioning that the MC never knew who Amanda's father actually was, since her mother never told him -- implying that her mom was a 304 -- but being the simp he is, he raised the child as his own "daughter," "childhood friend," or whatever. NO ONE LIKES A TEASE! Either commit to what you're wanting your game to actually have or don't, & stop wasting our time! Also, your users aren't stupid, we know that DNA tests a very easy to do and quite inexpensive, esp. at a damn hospital where the child is born, so don't leave the game as some kind of unsolvable mystery as to who a child's biological paternal father is!
he is her father, that's it. no point to argue if bio or not.

AnonGamer13

Mar 17, 2024
he is her father, that's it. no point to argue if bio or not.
If he IS her father, then why would her mother never have told him so? It's not like she didn't have 9 months to tell him if it was his child or not, which means her mother was a 304 who slept around with other dudes, & the game's dev can take the easy, middle-ground by saying, "It MIGHT be Incest, or it might NOT be, since Amanda's mother was a 304 & never told MC who the father was, it's up to you -- the gamer -- to decide for yourself since I'm too spineless to say so; Enjoy suckers!"
Therefore, he MIGHT be her father, or he might NOT be her father. There's NO definitive answer! That's why it's a tease that flirts with the idea, but doesn't commit to it.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes