3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Re-downloaded this game after 2 years, after playing a few chapters again while refreshing my memories and re-scrolling the thread a bit I remember why I dropped it now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's impressive that this erotic adult incest VN manages to piss off its players so much and turn a boner into a deflated balloon. I thought only the South Koreans with their eccentric fixation on cuckolds could but I was wrong.

It started out so well... what a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Daughter illogically and unrealistically turned into a bitch all of a sudden because plot and MC being a lil' bitch as a reaction with no satisfying redemption.
not illogically, unrealistic maybe. she just believed what her grandmother told her but eventually things work out.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
is this a complete satisfying story on it's own or do we need to wait for season 2?
DFD is complete. There won't be another sequel. Palmer the lead Dev and head writer died in 2020. His Team LoveJoint finished DFD for him and then moved on to Double Homework.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I didn't know Palmer died. :( I followed him back in the old days of AIF games in the 2000s.

Delusionist

Aug 26, 2017
Heyo, are the save game locations somewhere? Cause I used to play this and want to finish the storyline but don't really feel like playing the start

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not illogically, unrealistic maybe. she just believed what her grandmother told her but eventually things work out.
she asks her father to tell her everything, but then she doesn't turn up, her father has to go looking for her, he ends up in jail, and when he gets out she is worried that she might be considered selfish.... :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she asks her father to tell her everything, but then she doesn't turn up, her father has to go looking for her, he ends up in jail, and when he gets out she is worried that she might be considered selfish.... :rolleyes:
well never said that she's brightest bulb in class.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone tell me how the game ends? I see that many were dissatisfied with how it ended and I don't feel like playing 19 chapters to get a bad ending or endings.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Can someone tell me how the game ends? I see that many were dissatisfied with how it ended and I don't feel like playing 19 chapters to get a bad ending or endings.
I haven't beat it yet but I believe there are multiple endings.

At chapter 15 you have to choose path you want for which girlfriend you want. Otherwise you can only choose the daughter (found out the hard way). That obviously sucks compared to DMD where you could basicaly screw around with no consequences. Other than that, since I haven't beaten it, I can't say for sure if it's bad ending but it wouldn't surprise me if it is. Durring my second playthoug (had to start over because I lost the saves) I found much of it borring so I tried to skip much while trying to keep immersed in the scenerio/setting.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
this is a very good game that you should play, but here's my warning - there are multiple endings (prologues) for each girl. If you sleep around, but are generally nice, you'll only get the good ending for whichever girl you pick. However, I found out after using a cheat, there's a best ending that's much longer & more detailed. I assume you have to only focus on that one girl during the whole game to get the best ending, which is super lame, so just use the cheat for Ep. 19 and you can view all ending options for all girls.

Reactions: phreadom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc chooses 1 girl with whom to spend rest of life and before that girls help him to get out of jail by getting him a good lawyer. my saves are still on this thread somewhere.

VicXgamer

Apr 3, 2021
So ,somebody have the full version? (with full all voice acting) ... i think that the developers lose it with the dead of Palmer ,but someone with the Patreon version of that time have all the full version ,i think?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So ,somebody have the full version? (with full all voice acting) ... i think that the developers lose it with the dead of Palmer ,but someone with the Patreon version of that time have all the full version ,i think?
some supporter might have but none has stepped in and provided it.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes