3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't find any settings - I'm still getting 'bud' and 'childhood friend', which I assume are euphemisms put in to avoid Patreon issues - is there an option to adjust that (finally getting around to playing this - has been on drive for ages)
on ch2 onwards.

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
I can't find any settings - I'm still getting 'bud' and 'childhood friend', which I assume are euphemisms put in to avoid Patreon issues - is there an option to adjust that (finally getting around to playing this - has been on drive for ages)
Main menu/start up screen, on the right side there's a wrench and gear. Click on the wrench.

K20TabMan

Jan 21, 2023
I have downloaded the game chapter wise.
Don't know how to merge them.
When I start chapter 2 it shows me you've not played chapter 1.
Please help.
Tell me how I can merge them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have downloaded the game chapter wise.
Don't know how to merge them.
When I start chapter 2 it shows me you've not played chapter 1.
Please help.
Tell me how I can merge them.
You don't merge them, you play them one by one, each chapter will detect your saves automatically.

So, you start with DFD Ch1 1.0.4, after it ends you then play DFD Ch2 1.0.2, finish then go on to Ch3, etc.

Actually, make sure you get to the end of the Chapter; you should see a next time on or something similar to let you know it's over.

Reactions: K20TabMan

K20TabMan

Jan 21, 2023
You don't merge them, you play them one by one, each chapter will detect your saves automatically.

So, you start with DFD Ch1 1.0.4, after it ends you then play DFD Ch2 1.0.2, finish then go on to Ch3, etc.

Actually, make sure you get to the end of the Chapter; you should see a next time on or something similar to let you know it's over.
Thanks.
Where does it store the saves.
Any idea

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
If anyone is wondering how to extract files for this game. Please review below steps i have found:
  • Go here:
  • Download quickbms
  • Download yoyogames script from here:
  • Click on quickbms.exe
  • Select the yoyogames.bms script
  • Select data.win
  • Select the folder where you want to extract the files
  • That's all.
Above steps helped to extract the files from data.win but still unable to convert files to image format. If anyone can help in this, it would be highly appreciated.
I believe the files in TXTR are the image files. They are already in png format.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
fix for flickering issues - right click on exe -> compatability -> disable fullscreen optimizations -> apply

f10 is your friend

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes