3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone else wish they swapped out Lily for more Veronica? She was already a part of the story & not some grifter that you picked up in the boonies....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else wish they swapped out Lily for more Veronica? She was already a part of the story & not some grifter that you picked up in the boonies....
It is my understanding that the developer quickly realized that Heidi was far more popular among his Patrons than Veronica, and therefore relegated Veronica to irrelevance. So when the decision was made to bring in Lily, I doubt that giving more game time to Veronica instead was even thought of.

I'm sure there are other people who would rather have seen more Veronica instead of adding Lily. I, however, am not one of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well palmer isn't available to respond and doubt others can share info either.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
luck with that.
Damn! All it said was, "Ask someone who gives a shit! I'm going back to sleep. Bother me again and I'll teach you what haunting really means!"

My Ouija Board spontaneously combusted. I've thrown the ashes into the sea. Not gonna buy another one.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Damn! All it said was, "Ask someone who gives a shit! I'm going back to sleep. Bother me again and I'll teach you what haunting really means!"

My Ouija Board spontaneously combusted. I've thrown the ashes into the sea. Not gonna buy another one.
You started without dressing as a knight templar and without a bucket of holy water? You fool.

Netwanderer

Aug 7, 2018
I can't find any settings - I'm still getting 'bud' and 'childhood friend', which I assume are euphemisms put in to avoid Patreon issues - is there an option to adjust that (finally getting around to playing this - has been on drive for ages)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes