3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when it comes to incest this is a father/daughter incest game only or theres more incest themes?
daddy daughter only since mommy is long dead and others aren't anyways related to father or daughter.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Wow. Amanda went from supportive and bright to emotionally abusive because of a stranger's word. Then, there is little to no remorse, nor any sort of closure given - it's all covered in a few lines. I can forgive some constraints of medium and time, but not this, not when the rest of the story and writing feels solid. The overall idea of the obstacle and resolution could've been ok, but it instead it breaks any sense of immersion or attachment to the characters and story for me.
I give the writers props for getting me to the point where that felt so bad; however, it absolutely killed any satisfaction from the story and I wasn't looking for that type of experience.
If you are on about the ending. The lead developer Palmer passed away in 2020. The team had to scramble to finish the game so it was rushed out as they were dual developing at the time with Double Homework.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
First, that's terrible to hear and I'm sorry for the loss for Palmer's friends and family.
Second, it's possible that influenced everything. I'm specifically referring to Ch16-17, which, as the culmination and end of the story's denouement phase leaves one with the impression that Amanda is completely inhuman and in no way connected to the earlier story.
Been quite a while since I played so cannot remember the latter part of the game. I just know the ending was pieced together and rushed out.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you are on about the ending. The lead developer Palmer passed away in 2020. The team had to scramble to finish the game so it was rushed out as they were dual developing at the time with Double Homework.
First, that's terrible to hear and I'm sorry for the loss for Palmer's friends and family.
Second, it's possible that influenced everything. I'm specifically referring to Ch16-17, which, as the culmination and end of the story's denouement phase leaves one with the impression that Amanda is completely inhuman and in no way connected to the earlier story.
This VN Daughter for Dessert was 100% complete and all the ending content was 100% and they were like 17 chapters into Double Homework when Palmer passed

So that had no impact in any way whatsoever on this story

It did affect some of the END of Double Homework

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I checked through all the pages and didn't find the answer I was looking for. In the walkthrough for this game all it says in Ch 1 is Lanie. Is there any specific choices you have to make in order to keep all the girls and still get the highest amount of points possible?

In Ch 1

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I checked through all the pages and didn't find the answer I was looking for. In the walkthrough for this game all it says in Ch 1 is Lanie. Is there any specific choices you have to make in order to keep all the girls and still get the highest amount of points possible?

In Ch 1
early only major choice is at bar aka if you prefer redhead or darkhair, later there'll be more difficult choices.

Jul 16, 2018
I just started this game, but MUST I make a choice between the girls? I.e., do I lock out a girl when I choose another girl?
(between Veronica and Heidi)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started this game, but MUST I make a choice between the girls? I.e., do I lock out a girl when I choose another girl?
(between Veronica and Heidi)
yes even that veronica returns later she won't be big part of game unlike heidi.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I haven't played this in almost a year. What is the best way to start from the beginning?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this in almost a year. What is the best way to start from the beginning?
delete dfd or daughter for dessert folder in appdata\locallow and dl ch1 and play through and export save when games asks it and then do same on ch2 etc.

might be possible to start totally new game w/o deleting anything.

astralcomm

Aug 3, 2022
does anyone know where to find ost for this game or how to extract? been finding at google and none of it shows. thanks

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes