3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Okay i just finished playing the game, and my conclusion is that there is no way in hell that Amanda is not the MC's daughter. While it is possible that he isnt the biological daughter (considering that its strongly implied that cult raped her after she stopped with the money), there is a chance that he isnt the father. However, considering she was very not pregnant by the time they started their relationshp the chances he is the father is beyond overwhelming.

Even if he isnt the biological father, he raised her from birth. It makes no sense why she would only be considered her "childhood friend" by default. If you raise someone from birth, you are their parent. He is her dad, whether its biologically or not. That is why i made sure she would call him "Dad". While it is kinda fucked up knowing they get together, it bugs me that she wouldnt consider him her dad
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

You really are new ??

Of course she is his daughter

100%

Look into Patr(shit fucker asswipe)eon and incest in AVNs and Games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
amanda was originally mc's daughter from ch1 onwards but then patreon started its "holy crusade" against incest games and dev was forced to change that she is something else.

if played orig. version then she was daughter on ch1 but if didn't then can change it from ch2 onwards.

Reactions: exazubi

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Did the game ever get android 1-19 release? Can't ever remember as it's not in first post links. No matter if it didn't would just be easier. Loved playing the game back in day.

Sad to hear about Palmer.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
if your having problems with the bar tending mini game then you should use cheat engine to slow the game down, to say 0.05 seconds? that will give you enough time to complete each drink while making yourself a coffee between each game mixed drinks lol, anyway this will help you
And where is this "cheat engine"?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes but voice acting cuts off after chapter 3, even if you're a Patreon supporter, and, to my knowledge, there's absolutely no way to fix it either. If you play online, it cuts off after chapter 2.
there is if some patron still have orig. dls.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes