3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So there is no way to skip the stupid mini-games? Because, I can't do one of them (the drinking game). I absolutely HATE mini-games that are timed. I freakin hate it!

I have read other people doing all three codes. Do you have to go all the way back to Chapter Two and not sleep with anyone and replay everything all over again?
do you mean making those drinks? it can be skipped but then no fucking sexy bartender.

as for entering codes no idea since its been ages since i played and used only 1 code on some chs. try asking from devs.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
do you mean making those drinks? it can be skipped but then no fucking sexy bartender.

as for entering codes no idea since its been ages since i played and used only 1 code on some chs. try asking from devs.
Yes, if you cant do the mini-game you cant get the content. You know, the reason you play the game? For the girls? So, utterly ridiculous. I tried 5 times to do that stupid mini-game. The timer is just too fast.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, if you cant do the mini-game you cant get the content. You know, the reason you play the game? For the girls? So, utterly ridiculous. I tried 5 times to do that stupid mini-game. The timer is just too fast.
i agree, just needs to memorize what is what.

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Is there a way to edit relationships? I'm not even against taking out the familial thing, but replacing it with "childhood friend" is just awkward. Having a character say "We're childhood friend and childhood friend" or something like this: 1646156609265.png
totally ruins the immersion lol.

Edit: That's what I get for posting too soon. Turns out you can change them in chapter 2 lol

Last edited:

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
I'm playing the game on the website. And on chapter 2, it says that I need to pay $10 on Patreon to have the voice enabled, but on LJ's website, the $10 tier does not include the voice. I'm confused here as to which tier I should choose

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing the game on the website. And on chapter 2, it says that I need to pay $10 on Patreon to have the voice enabled, but on LJ's website, the $10 tier does not include the voice. I'm confused here as to which tier I should choose
neither, voice acting is gone since they lost voiced versions.

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
neither, voice acting is gone since they lost voiced versions.
Ah what a shame, thanks. I'm OOTL, but how did they lose the voiced versions? I'm aware that Palmer passed away last year, but shouldn't it be stored that anyone from LJ should have them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah what a shame, thanks. I'm OOTL, but how did they lose the voiced versions? I'm aware that Palmer passed away last year, but shouldn't it be stored that anyone from LJ should have them?
full story was posted to this thread.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
So there is no way to skip the stupid mini-games? Because, I can't do one of them (the drinking game). I absolutely HATE mini-games that are timed. I freakin hate it!

I have read other people doing all three codes. Do you have to go all the way back to Chapter Two and not sleep with anyone and replay everything all over again?
if your having problems with the bar tending mini game then you should use cheat engine to slow the game down, to say 0.05 seconds? that will give you enough time to complete each drink while making yourself a coffee between each game mixed drinks lol, anyway this will help you

Reactions: dkabal

dkabal

Feb 28, 2021
Dude, i think it's really strange that laws about fiction incests are rougher than laws about necrophilia in real life.
I'm downloading the game, and the patch, seems great by the way.

Reactions: stever

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude, i think it's really strange that laws about fiction incests are rougher than laws about necrophilia in real life.
I'm downloading the game, and the patch, seems great by the way.
ic-patch is for former cracked versions, on og versions you can set relationships on ch2 onwards.

Reactions: dkabal

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
The Anonfile link for 1-19 on the front page is blocked with a security warning and it's been deleted from a couple of the other links (MEGA's limit always keeps me from using those links). Any working ones available?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Anonfile link for 1-19 on the front page is blocked with a security warning and it's been deleted from a couple of the other links (MEGA's limit always keeps me from using those links). Any working ones available?
devs site could have links.

shawn_gibs_

Apr 9, 2022
Okay i just finished playing the game, and my conclusion is that there is no way in hell that Amanda is not the MC's daughter. While it is possible that he isnt the biological daughter (considering that its strongly implied that cult raped her after she stopped with the money), there is a chance that he isnt the father. However, considering she was very not pregnant by the time they started their relationshp the chances he is the father is beyond overwhelming.

Even if he isnt the biological father, he raised her from birth. It makes no sense why she would only be considered her "childhood friend" by default. If you raise someone from birth, you are their parent. He is her dad, whether its biologically or not. That is why i made sure she would call him "Dad". While it is kinda fucked up knowing they get together, it bugs me that she wouldnt consider him her dad

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes