3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Just finished the game, love the girls and the story, such a shame that is not animated, but still good!
There is another games from this developerr?
I was a patreon of Palmer back when he was making this game. Coming back today just to realised he has passed away for a year. Terribly sorry to hear about that. May he rest in peace.
See here for more info

Reactions: linus.quotes

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
I remembered playing this game a couple of years ago. I played the version where the girl is his step-daughter instead of daughter, it turned me off so I didn't continue. Does this version comes with step-daughter option or full blown incest? Cuz I prefer the later.

Or is there a version somewhere that address her as her daughter instead of step-daughter?

Undir

May 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to hook the text of the game or a way to translate the game, it would be great if someone can help me.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I need something funny or saccharine to dilute my anger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AAAAAAHHHH. I'd try some other routes to see if there's a better ending, but I can't handle the slow scene transitions any more. The game succeeded in being memorable, at least.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Heidi and Kathy is hot, but I knew I wanted to end up with the daughter. That is until Lily shows up, man she was unexpectedly adorable.
TitleScreen_CH15_4.png

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Why does the game keep fucking saying childhood friend is this some bug or something?
Yeah you need to change the setting bud, you can basically make her into whoever you want, daughter, niece, childhood friend. go to customization (wrench symbol) and change the relationship manually. Untitled.png

Reactions: Maelkoth

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
All the link for chapter 17 are dead, i can only play it online, then i wont be able to retrieve my saves for chapter 18...

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes