3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looked at the website and found this post. It says episode 19 and all epilogues released for free.
yea alll dfd chs and epis have been released for free but question about double homework.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
yea alll dfd chs and epis have been released for free but question about double homework.
I didn't notice it was asked of Double Homework until after I posted. Thought it was mentioning wait time for DFD epilogues. Next time I'll try to be more observant, something I'm not good at.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't notice it was asked of Double Homework until after I posted. Thought it was mentioning wait time for DFD epilogues. Next time I'll try to be more observant, something I'm not good at.
dfd had waiting time too until palmer had enuf and released ch19 and epis.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
it is free but last ep and epilogues are locked to supporters only atm.
Speaking of epilogues, what is the word on getting them for this game? Do we know anything about that?
Welp. Never mind me, i just skimmed through the thread and missed that link. :D

Edit: Might i suggest the thread name getting updated with a "ch 19 + epilogues" or something similar? Because i think it would help clear up misunderstandings about all the content in this game being posted here or not, yet.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Speaking of epilogues, what is the word on getting them for this game? Do we know anything about that?
Welp. Never mind me, i just skimmed through the thread and missed that link. :D

Edit: Might i suggest the thread name getting updated with a "ch 19 + epilogues" or something similar? Because i think it would help clear up misunderstandings about all the content in this game being posted here or not, yet.
Ummm.....
DFD completed tag.PNG

What do you suppose that means?

Reactions: linus.quotes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
that main game is completed, epilogues might or might not be included.
Well since they team behind it has stated they are free maybe someone could look:
DFD more stupid questions.PNG
Somewhere that clearly states the Epilogues are included with Chapter 19

But reading is hard sometimes

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somewhere that clearly states the Epilogues are included with Chapter 19

But reading is hard sometimes

PEACE
I know very well that DFD 19+epis are free to play, my post was general post not just related to DFD.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
guys, quick question, what's the difference in the love select between the heidi+kathy messed up and the lily+kathy messed up?

Jun 29, 2017
Hm. Doesn't seem like Ch13 actually respects my saves/choices from the previous chapters. Wonder if it's a Wine issue, or the offline version is bugged. Anyone experienced this?

Edit: Re-downloaded Ch13 from the original site(love-joint), and seems to work now. Odd. Guess there's a bug/corruption in the Ch13 from the All-chapters package from this site.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm. Doesn't seem like Ch13 actually respects my saves/choices from the previous chapters. Wonder if it's a Wine issue, or the offline version is bugged. Anyone experienced this?

Edit: Re-downloaded Ch13 from the original site(love-joint), and seems to work now. Odd. Guess there's a bug/corruption in the Ch13 from the All-chapters package from this site.
should be same packages as on lj's site.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I enjoyed the game. Great artwork. I was a little disappointed with the good Amanda ending. I thought it fit better as the neutral. The good ending I was hoping for was to discover that it was just down to Cecelia and Amanda as the trust benefactors, but that Cecelia had burned through her side of the inheritance and was looking to mooch off Amanda's side and that's why she sought her out. Eventually Amanda discovers she has all the money she'll need and decides to provide Cecelia a small stipend, provided Cecelia goes away and never bothers her again, while she decides to live a quiet comfortable life with MC (family and all). But that's just me. In any case, still a great game. Kathy good ending and Moe's endings were nicely done also, although I thought he should have popped the question to Kathy after she talked about settling down to just the two of them. Again, that's just me.

dan.bach

Jan 26, 2018
I'd like to translate the game. But I don't know how to decode it. Someone help? I searched other posts but what I found didn't work.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Just finished the game, love the girls and the story, such a shame that is not animated, but still good!
There is another games from this developerr?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished the game, love the girls and the story, such a shame that is not animated, but still good!
There is another games from this developerr?
dev is dead, others from same company continue his work.

anyways few other games, 1 got abandoned, double homework will get last release for free bef. xmas, shale hill secrets is going on.

you can search games by typing dev's name or company to search and selecting everywhere.

• Wow
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes