3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
One of the very first AVN I've ever played... And one of the greatest... I've remembered this masterpiece only now, so now I can read the end of this amazing story... RIP Palmer

Reactions: Damnd

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
she can be even childhood friend (no logic on that) but on full incest she is daughter.
but in the beginning he clearly says when mother die giving birth to amanda that Leslie doesn't lknew who was the father..so amanda is step daughter...where is the incest patch?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can you play it offline man?
play what offline?

but in the beginning he clearly says when mother die giving birth to amanda that Leslie doesn't lknew who was the father..so amanda is step daughter...where is the incest patch?
yes she wasn't sure if amanda was mc's daughter or not but mc raised her as she is his own daughter and later it was confirmed that she's mc's daughter. click wrench on start screen and you can set relationships on whatever you want but need to wait until ch2 for that (thx to patreon).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The only thing I didn't like about this game is how undecisive the MC is. Also he is too kind for his own good. I usually root for the villains and hate those MC like that.Why would he hire and help the enemy that want to destroy his restaurant.
Why would you get angry at your daughter for wanting to love you. Either love her back or don't. He don't need to yell at her in the hotel scene.
I stopped playing after chapter 12 so I don't know if anything change but I heard there is an annoying aunt coming?

Apr 30, 2020
I just read the news on Patron and am really sad and surprised to hear it. Didn´t really know him irl, but in a weird way i feel like i did through his work. DFD being my favourite not only from him, but overall one of my favourites of all time. Hope Palmer is resting in peace and in a better place now :,)

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
I just read the news on Patron and am really sad and surprised to hear it. Didn´t really know him irl, but in a weird way i feel like i did through his work. DFD being my favourite not only from him, but overall one of my favourites of all time. Hope Palmer is resting in peace and in a better place now :,)
What happened to him?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes