3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
anything with nvidia 3000 series or radeon rx 6000 series or if you don't need it for other gaming that these kind of games then older suits too.
A lappy and you just want to play these games / VNs and maybe some other video games?
You don't need that much beef cxx unless he also wants to render and make his own stuff. The global shortage has made systems cost more than they should and those latest GPUs are not going to be cheap at all.

I often find good recommendations at Tom's about mid level or entry level gaming or whatever you want.

Just my $.02
I am looking for a good lappy, budget friendly and hoping the kids will no longer bother me since they will have there time on desktop with cocomelon.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
playing this game and searching for news of chapter 18-19 was what guide me to this site where I discovered many more games so this one is kind of nostalgic.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
I mean I have a 7th Gen i3 Laptop with integrated Graphics and it can play WOW and SWTOR so it should be affordable to get something above Chromebook basically. Not sure where you live on the globe or where to direct you more specifically.
That's cool, I now have a pretty rough idea on which laptop I should buy thanks, and to those who helped as well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's cool, I now have a pretty rough idea on which laptop I should buy thanks, and to those who helped as well
just make sure it's graphic adapter supports opengl2.0, renpy games req that or needs to use directx rendering and that's ugly and buggy on some games.

Mar 28, 2019
nope, multiple routes but only in the end if has gotten dick wetted on other pussies than daughter's pussy. no consequences even if fucks them all.
~>oh thanks so we can fuck em all up in the end only 1 to choose well it's a win-win situation for me i'll take what I can get.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
~>oh thanks so we can fuck em all up in the end only 1 to choose well it's a win-win situation for me i'll take what I can get.
yes mostly, at 1 point after 3some you must choose 1 of 2 girls with whom mc had 3some and early 1 girl in bar locks bartender path (and 3some) and much later meeting 1 girl and banging her prevents meeting and banging other girl but still after all that you have all of them available to end up.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
yes mostly, at 1 point after 3some you must choose 1 of 2 girls with whom mc had 3some and early 1 girl in bar locks bartender path (and 3some) and much later meeting 1 girl and banging her prevents meeting and banging other girl but still after all that you have all of them available to end up.

You lost me, ..... Tell me if I got it correctly alright,.. so in the story you'll meet plenty of girls at a certain point, you'll get a chance to have a 3some with certain people but you'll have to choose 1 later to progress them? And then at the end everythings alright since they'll make up and join the harem or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You lost me, ..... Tell me if I got it correctly alright,.. so in the story you'll meet plenty of girls at a certain point, you'll get a chance to have a 3some with certain people but you'll have to choose 1 later to progress them? And then at the end everythings alright since they'll make up and join the harem or something?
1. mc can fool around or stay loyal to daughter or not fuck any1 (but that'd be boring)
2. early game when mc goes to bar he meets 2 women
2.1. selecting bartender leads to 3some later (with other character)
2.2. after 3some mc needs to select either of those femmes (doesn't really matter)
2.3. selecting other woman at bar leads to one night stand sex
3. later (much) if mc chooses to go to visit 1 girl he can't go to meet girl (doesn't really matter again)
4. again later (much) they all get back to mc's side (no matter if path was opened or closed at some point)
5. in the end you choose 1 of them with whom mc spends rest of his life (more or less)

yes it sounds bit complicated but works. as you advance on game it will make more sense.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a certain keyword/spelling you need to use for the game to detect the incest is enabled?

I use daughter/father/dad/daddy.

She calls her those names but the script doesn't seem to reflect it. (in the hospital flashback it said he wasn't the father of Amanda and he just took care of her after the mothers death).

Is this intended?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a certain keyword/spelling you need to use for the game to detect the incest is enabled?

I use daughter/father/dad/daddy.

She calls her those names but the script doesn't seem to reflect it. (in the hospital flashback it said he wasn't the father of Amanda and he just took care of her after the mothers death).

Is this intended?
yeas it's wonky at best after making game patreon friendly but on ch2 onwards it should stay.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Just started playing this game today, ran through 6 chapters, and then decided to look some stuff up.

1. The separate chapters are annoying. From searching posts, Palmer said this would be turned into a single file after the last chapter came out (in 2019, I believe.) Sooooo, is there a single package version of this? I like this game so far, so regardless, I'm going to keep playing, just wondering if there was a combined version.

1.1. (Thanks Amanda) As I'm new to VNs this is the first one I've downloaded that is in this format. Are there benefits to doing it this way, other than keeping file size of downloads down? Is it easier to do? Just curious why this one is so different from half dozen or so I've downloaded.

2. I also read, (while looking up why the separate chapters) that the CGs were turned off in later chapters due to security tightening reasons? Is that still a thing? Do you need to get a code for them? (I think it was around chapter 17 that this occurs.)

3. Is there anyway to turn off previews for the upcoming chapters? Or can I exit the game before they show and not have any issues when I start the next chapter? I'm not a fan of spoilers, even to the point of not watching my favorite youtube channels when a movie I'm really interested in is coming out. (I've even stopped watching additional trailers for movies too, because nowadays, they put the best parts of the movie in the trailers. No suspnese anymore.)

As I said, I really enjoy this game so far and I'm looking forward to how it turns out. Great job.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.x no all-in-one ever made and don't think will be ever made either. this is actually browser game but dl versions were made too.

2. i think that's still the thing.

3. previews don't matter much since on 99/100 times previews don't show what happens in next chapter but if you have done end of game save then you can close that chapter and start next.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
stupid question but i dwonloaded the pack with the 19 offline versions but after i finished ch1 and started ch2 no data is imported... does that mean the i have to set up the game in each ch new and remember every choise? or is there some kind of import at the offline version. cos the first post said you only can make backup saves for next ch with online version?!

im kinda confused

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
stupid question but i dwonloaded the pack with the 19 offline versions but after i finished ch1 and started ch2 no data is imported... does that mean the i have to set up the game in each ch new and remember every choise? or is there some kind of import at the offline version. cos the first post said you only can make backup saves for next ch with online version?!

im kinda confused
each chapter should make that save in the end of game to continue with your choices (like those matter in the end) on next chapter, sometimes it doesn't remember that you played prev. chapter so need to replay that chapter to get that save.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, forget the harem thing.

There are 4 women, you will get to bang them and even get offered a threesome then you will have to pick 1 to carry on with. You don't get to keep them all.

Reactions: Observe Scout
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes