3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe some1 could do it but they might need green light from devs since otherwise combiner might break devs copyrights. also it wouldn't be easy task so prolly not worth the effort.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
maybe some1 could do it but they might need green light from devs since otherwise combiner might break devs copyrights. also it wouldn't be easy task so prolly not worth the effort.
Copyrights? It's not like they'd be selling it lol. It's basically a game mod, you do it, upload it, and it's on the internet forever.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
no but it falls to grey area so better ask permission.
It really doesn't. This is a pirate site first of all so 90% of the activity here falls into a legal gray area. The game is distributed via Patreon which is technically not a point of sale so they're basically distributing freeware they own the rights to behind a paywall. So effectively, once you have the software on your storage media, you may do with it as you will as long as you are not generating any income from it or claiming it as your own work, including modifying it and then placing a digital copy of the modified files on a digital repository that is publicly accessible.

The versions on this site initially were all hacked, which is effectively the same thing as modding it anyway, and I'm pretty sure they didn't ask permission first. Combining the files if possible would effectively be the same thing.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
For a game that's titled "Daughter For Dessert". The Daughter is introduced/refereed as "My childhood friend" WTF? any patch for this retardation?

p.s: I know the reason behind it, but "THE TITLE!!" and at least a patch to fix it later.

EDIT: I searched thread, found fix. Thnx.

Last edited:

Sayantan09876

Apr 29, 2019
For a game that's titled "Daughter For Dessert". The Daughter is introduced/refereed as "My childhood friend" WTF? any patch for this retardation?

p.s: I know the reason behind it, but "THE TITLE!!" and at least a patch to fix it later.

EDIT: I searched thread, found fix. Thnx.
pls share the link of patch. Thnx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like I'm buying a new laptop for this one, any recommendation
anything with nvidia 3000 series or radeon rx 6000 series or if you don't need it for other gaming that these kind of games then older suits too.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes