3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
she can be even childhood friend (no logic on that) but on full incest she is daughter.
The very opening of the game states that the MC doesn't know who the father is. Laine never told him.

Yes, he raises Amanda, but unless the opening scene is an error, I would say he's the stepdad technically.

But as real life, children who spend all/most of their lives with a step-parent will call and see them as their real parent, even if they aren't biologically their parent. At that point, it doesn't matter, it's just a technical distinction.

Clues1234

Jul 4, 2021
One anti-virus detects this game as being infected with 'Win32.Troj.Generic_a.a.(kcloud)'. Is this a false positive? Or?

VicXgamer

Apr 3, 2021
Is there any full version with the voice acting in all chapter ? (because ,you know ,the creator dies and the archives can't be found from source ,maybe someone have them and share) ...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is there any full version with the voice acting in all chapter ? (because ,you know ,the creator dies and the archives can't be found from source ,maybe someone have them and share) ...
Only Patreon versions have the full voice acting.

VicXgamer

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah ,thats what i say .... (that patreon is close because the creator die ,and the rest of the team loses this archives ...) ,only a patreon from here could have them ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only if patrons kept dl'd versions which i doubt quite a much. devs could ask on patrons who supported dfd but is it necessary?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i was enjoying the story till the pop out that said only patrons get voice acting... then uninstall
that's so shameless the game is finished ffs why milk it so much...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was enjoying the story till the pop out that said only patrons get voice acting... then uninstall
that's so shameless the game is finished ffs why milk it so much...
no1 gets voice acting anymore if it consoles any.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
is their a way to control the skip button?
bcs when ever i press skip it gooo all the way over....i don't want that...i want to control skip at my own pace.....
if their a mod for that?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
is their a way to control the skip button?
bcs when ever i press skip it gooo all the way over....i don't want that...i want to control skip at my own pace.....
if their a mod for that?
I believe the mod is called:
Remake the whole game in Ren'Py

It's super complicated though so only the devs can make this mod, and they are not. :(

PEACE

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes