3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
F10 for full screen don't work
this isn't renpy game.

CH 1-19 need to be combine together and add sex animations
sure but would be very big dl and this engine version doesn't do animations. would need complete redo and don't think devs will do that since why their supporters would pay twice from same game when only new thing would be animations.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I remember reading that there was an epilogue advertised on Palmer's patreon a while back that was both Amanda and Kathy. I ended up getting the gallery for that, but was there a playable version of that epilogue or was it all just images?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember reading that there was an epilogue advertised on Palmer's patreon a while back that was both Amanda and Kathy. I ended up getting the gallery for that, but was there a playable version of that epilogue or was it all just images?
well there are epilogues but not sure if either has threesome ending.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
One year ago today, our friend Palmer went offline for the last time. It has been a strange experience going on without him, but we continue working to be a studio that honours his legacy.

OneYearOn.png

Please take a look at the for a post in memory of Palmer - Feel free to leave your own memories or messages in remembering-palmer on our , we'd love to hear them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One year ago today, our friend Palmer went offline for the last time. It has been a strange experience going on without him, but we continue working to be a studio that honours his legacy.

dfd and dh were great games but those waiting times nearly killed games.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
One year ago
Sorry for my rudeness reply to this comment, but I just wanted to ask two questions.

1. What game is that screenshot from? I just started playing this game. So, if it's from this game, that's awesome.

2. What's the name of the piano song that plays during the beginning and in another scene in this game? (I'm still at the very start) I tried to Shazam it but it keeps showing me stupid meditation videos.

R.I.P Palmer

varage

Jun 26, 2019
does your mother marry and your new step has a friend they bring along?( i realize you can change it under settings it's just funny as shit to play through without doing so haha."

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for my rudeness reply to this comment, but I just wanted to ask two questions.

1. What game is that screenshot from? I just started playing this game. So, if it's from this game, that's awesome.

2. What's the name of the piano song that plays during the beginning and in another scene in this game? (I'm still at the very start) I tried to Shazam it but it keeps showing me stupid meditation videos.
1. you wish it was from this game. it is from double homework (browser game with bit improved engine and same long transitions) which is quite good game on its own way (if can withstand transitions and few other things) but it's not fully available for free yet.
2. possibly it's music made by palmer.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
1. you wish it was from this game. it is from double homework (browser game with bit improved engine and same long transitions) which is quite good game on its own way (if can withstand transitions and few other things) but it's not fully available for free yet.
2. possibly it's music made by palmer.
Oh okay, thank you for the name of the game :) and it's not free? dang it :/ I have heard the song before in something else, I just can't remember where from. Dang it again lol

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
it is free but last ep and epilogues are locked to supporters only atm.
Oh alright. When you said it's not fully free, I thought I couldn't play it at all lol. I guess I can wait for everything to be free and then jump into it. Thank you for all your help ^^

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Looked at the website and found this post. It says episode 19 and all epilogues released for free.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes