3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Leynex

May 9, 2017
The different endings are a good, but another ending is missing.

I would like the ending better if the lawyer had stolen the toaster in which Lani's will is hidden, revealing everything and declaring Amanda heiress. Whereupon Celica finally learns the truth and has to award her half of the inheritance.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Is there a step or a download to unlock incest? I just discovered this and it's referring to a character as 'childhood friend' which I think is supposed o be 'daughter'. Did I miss something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a step or a download to unlock incest? I just discovered this and it's referring to a character as 'childhood friend' which I think is supposed o be 'daughter'. Did I miss something?
on starting screen click wrench or wheel and you can change relationships.

Reactions: RadtheMan

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
you can dl offline official versions and play until passed all chs and epilogues.
Sorry to bother you, I just began this game, played the whole chapter 1 offline, but couldn't find how I can load chapter 1 saves to chapter 2. I even tried to rename my last four savefiles from 'DfD' to 'DfD2' but all I got is an error :'(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry to bother you, I just began this game, played the whole chapter 1 offline, but couldn't find how I can load chapter 1 saves to chapter 2. I even tried to rename my last four savefiles from 'DfD' to 'DfD2' but all I got is an error :'(
you play dfd1 to end and then when game asks you to make a save you do it and then start dfd2 and load that save if it isn't autoloaded.

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
you play dfd1 to end and then when game asks you to make a save you do it and then start dfd2 and load that save if it isn't autoloaded.
Okay... I was pretty sure I made a save at the end of DfD1, but as I don't remeber the game asked me to do so, it may be because I stopped before the "In next episode..". I'll give it a try, thanks.

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Hey, could you help and tell me where to put the save files over to somewhere in the save folder in the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, could you help and tell me where to put the save files over to somewhere in the save folder in the game?
C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\ and there you should have VNE2 folder, if not then play ch1 to end and do a save when said so or make that folder and copy saves there.

Reactions: Ray123
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes