3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello. I would appreciate any help trying to fix what has just happened to me.

Spoiler alert.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why the game did not track my previous choices? What can I do, if anything, to fix that incoherence?
It's a bug in the game, you can fix it with a code in the guide or by replaying chapter 12.

Reactions: Jumbi

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I am not going to link to an outside server to play or store saves, so am wondering; Is this cracked so we can play the whole game and carry our decisions to the next chapter?

Edit; Doh! Found the answer on the OP. For others wondering, yes there is a way to transfer saves between chapters with this version - you essentially backup your save to your PC then 'import' that local file when starting the next chapter. Perfect(y) Thanks Dev!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am not going to link to an outside server to play or store saves, so am wondering; Is this cracked so we can play the whole game and carry our decisions to the next chapter?
you can dl offline official versions and play until passed all chs and epilogues.

Sep 22, 2018
There's a lot to love about this game but the transitions... OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!! Talk about fucking SSSSSSLLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Just curious what other people named the diner... I named mine Tight Pussy.

Reactions: zeromike

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a lot to love about this game but the transitions... OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!! Talk about fucking SSSSSSLLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Just curious what other people named the diner... I named mine Tight Pussy.
yes, it's on both games same (maybe on 3rd too) and yes it irritiates but nothing can be done.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
on the whole, a very well done story and lovely pictures. there are sometimes memory or history gaps that are disturbing but the whole thing is well implemented.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How do you play with the browser?

I go to the link, then to their games section, click DFD, but there isn't any option to play it as browser. All I see is download and about tabs.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes